12. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  13. Hair Colour: Black
  14. Hair Length: Medium
  15. Eyes Colour: Brown
  16. Skin Colour: Pale
  17. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  18. Body Shape: Athletic
  19. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  20. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  21. Enhanced breasts?: Yes, enhanced
  22. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  23. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  24. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  25. Full Sex Available: No
  26. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  27. Kissing Available: Yes, Light Kissing
  28. Blowjob: No
  29. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  30. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  31. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  32. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  33. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  34. Overall Looks: An absolute goddess!
  35. Overall Personality: Lovely
  36. Overall Performance: Out of this world!

Bodyrotic - August 2023 - Valentina

I have been seeing Valentina since the beginning of this year. We have had amazing chemistry - probably the best I hv had at bodyrotic.

sad to learn she has left bodyrotic.

thought I would post a review of my last session with her.

I saw her on the evening Roster and decided to book for an hour.

I was very excited to meet her again as I would be her first client for the night. And while waiting I got horny thinking about our previous encounters.

she comes to get me and we hug and kiss. She was wearing a red bra and panty set and looked amazing. She is tall, has a beautiful face, long long legs, beautifully enhanced DD breasts, and a picture perfect peachy ass.

she leads me upstairs and I watch her ass sway from side to side as she walks up.

In the room and I paid for the extras (kissing and playing with we stunning pussy). I do not usually go for extras but given how well we connected and how passionate she is, it was worth it.

She leaves and I take a shower. She returns with the oils and I gently grab her from behind and kiss her neck, she turns around and we start kissing (her kissing style is very passionate). We kissed while my hands explored and squeezed her peachy bum.

She took off her bra as I pulled down her panties.

I started kissing her legs, and made my way up to the twins. I sucked on her nipples and started playing with her pussy until she let out a gently moan. We kissed again and she asked me to lay down. 
she teased me by running her nails along my body and then poured oil all over. A combination of body slides and grabbing my throbbing cocks follows. She nibbles my ears and this really got me going.

eventually turns me over and climbs up and passionately kissed my body, nipples, neck, ears and finally we lock lips. 
she turns around in a 69 position and gives me a great view of her pussy and ass, I started squeezing and massaging her pussy while she played with my cock. She reached behind and fingered herself, I joined in.

We decided to stand up, I kissed her as passionately as I could while fingering her as she massaged my balls. I turned her around and bent her over the table, kissed her ass and fingered her, she starts moaning, I kept going harder till she had a quivering orgasm.

She turned around and kissed me and played with my cock and I knew I was close.

I turned her around again kissed her ass and neck, placed my cock between her but cheeks and pulled her tightly against me by holding her breasts, I could see us in the mirror across the room and it was breathtaking.

she gently rubbed her but cheeks up and down against my cock as I nibbled on her neck and squeezed her breasts as hard as I could, then I took one hand and started fingering her as she moaned loudly. We were both grinding against each other as I came and she kept going even after I came. I could feel the cum over her but and my cock. We finally let go. She turns and we kiss again.

I felt so light and relaxed.

then it was time for a shower and we kissed and hugged again before she led me downstairs.

Valentina has such a beautiful personality and is really engaging and genuine.

I wish she was still around.

but all great things come to an end.😭 so sad to see her go, we had built an amazing chemistry over time.

• Thanks 6
2 hours ago, Neil003 said:

I have been seeing Valentina since the beginning of this year. We have had amazing chemistry - probably the best I hv had at bodyrotic.

sad to learn she has left bodyrotic.

thought I would post a review of my last session with her.

I saw her on the evening Roster and decided to book for an hour.

I was very excited to meet her again as I would be her first client for the night. And while waiting I got horny thinking about our previous encounters.

she comes to get me and we hug and kiss. She was wearing a red bra and panty set and looked amazing. She is tall, has a beautiful face, long long legs, beautifully enhanced DD breasts, and a picture perfect peachy ass.

she leads me upstairs and I watch her ass sway from side to side as she walks up.

In the room and I paid for the extras (kissing and playing with we stunning pussy). I do not usually go for extras but given how well we connected and how passionate she is, it was worth it.

She leaves and I take a shower. She returns with the oils and I gently grab her from behind and kiss her neck, she turns around and we start kissing (her kissing style is very passionate). We kissed while my hands explored and squeezed her peachy bum.

She took off her bra as I pulled down her panties.

I started kissing her legs, and made my way up to the twins. I sucked on her nipples and started playing with her pussy until she let out a gently moan. We kissed again and she asked me to lay down. 
she teased me by running her nails along my body and then poured oil all over. A combination of body slides and grabbing my throbbing cocks follows. She nibbles my ears and this really got me going.

eventually turns me over and climbs up and passionately kissed my body, nipples, neck, ears and finally we lock lips. 
she turns around in a 69 position and gives me a great view of her pussy and ass, I started squeezing and massaging her pussy while she played with my cock. She reached behind and fingered herself, I joined in.

We decided to stand up, I kissed her as passionately as I could while fingering her as she massaged my balls. I turned her around and bent her over the table, kissed her ass and fingered her, she starts moaning, I kept going harder till she had a quivering orgasm.

She turned around and kissed me and played with my cock and I knew I was close.

I turned her around again kissed her ass and neck, placed my cock between her but cheeks and pulled her tightly against me by holding her breasts, I could see us in the mirror across the room and it was breathtaking.

she gently rubbed her but cheeks up and down against my cock as I nibbled on her neck and squeezed her breasts as hard as I could, then I took one hand and started fingering her as she moaned loudly. We were both grinding against each other as I came and she kept going even after I came. I could feel the cum over her but and my cock. We finally let go. She turns and we kiss again.

I felt so light and relaxed.

then it was time for a shower and we kissed and hugged again before she led me downstairs.

Valentina has such a beautiful personality and is really engaging and genuine.

I wish she was still around.

but all great things come to an end.😭 so sad to see her go, we had built an amazing chemistry over time.

Too bad if the chemistry was that good you didn’t get her number before she left 

• Like 1