14. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  15. Hair Colour: Black
  16. Hair Length: Long
  17. Eyes Colour: Brown
  18. Skin Colour: Pale
  19. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  20. Body Shape: Slim
  21. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  22. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  23. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  24. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  25. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  26. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  27. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  28. Kissing Available: No
  29. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  30. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, DATY on offer
  31. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  32. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  33. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  34. Overall Looks: Very pretty
  35. Overall Personality: Cheeky
  36. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bliss on Crown - August 2023 - Nancy

Hi everyone, 

I’m noticed that there has been a review of Nancy before and the first time that I saw her I will agree somewhat with that review.

I could sense that she was new to this, but it was not for a lack of trying but I did sense nervousness. 

This second time however, it was a completely different experience. 

Maybe she or the receptionist read the review on here or maybe she was in a mood 😈 or maybe the rent was due but the performance was WAY better. 

When I came out of the shower she was waiting for me on the table all stretched out like a cat with a seductive smile on her face. She got off the table and came over to cuddle with me, pulling the towel off me and grinding her bum against my erect cock while inviting me to take off her bra where she proceeded to guide my hands to feel her nice and tender tits.

This was followed my a nice firm massage which I reciprocated and then she allowed me to go down on her and of course after that hot piece of seduction earlier I couldn’t NOT opt for full service, the sucker that I am haha

She gave me a covered BJ, she rode me for a few minutes and then we switched to missionary where I finished. 

We still had a few minutes left and it was her last shift of the day so we just lay on the table and cuddled and chatted for a bit before we finished with a shower together.

In conclusion, Nancy is a really charming, pretty and fit masseuse who is only going to get better as she builds confidence and I guess the more you get to know her, o definitely rate her! 

But don’t see her too much, I plan to see her as many times as I can!!! 😈

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@rtfan official rate is $200, but her rate was $250. In terms of extras it’s very similar to the RBA, in that the official rates’ll be one thing but the girls they tend to fiddle around with it. Depends on how much you want it really

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Denys N said:

@rtfan official rate is $200, but her rate was $250. In terms of extras it’s very similar to the RBA, in that the official rates’ll be one thing but the girls they tend to fiddle around with it. Depends on how much you want it really

Thanks for the intel and I like the analogy.