Review Information

1. Sex Worker's Name: Ciara
  2. Session Month: September
  3. Session Year: 2023
  4. Type of Service: Massage
  5. Name of Agency or Parlour (if any): Bodyrotic
  6. Phone Number (Please add area code): (02) 9557 7999
  7. Service Provider's Email (if any): [email protected]
  8. Link to Website or Online Ad (if any): https://bodyrotic.com.au/masseuses/?m_id=2215
  9. Photos Authenticity: 100% Real
  10. Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $300
  11. Location where session took place: New South Wales
  12. Incall or Outcall: Establishment's Venue
  13. Session Day: Wednesday
  14. Session Time: Daytime
  15. Estimated Age: 21 - 25
  16. Estimated Ethnic Group: Asian Origin
  17. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  18. Hair Colour: Black
  19. Hair Length: Medium
  20. Eyes Colour: Brown
  21. Skin Colour: Tanned
  22. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  23. Body Shape: Athletic
  24. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  25. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  26. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  27. Pubic Hair: Neatly Trimmed
  28. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  29. Any Piercings?: One or two
  30. Full Sex Available: No
  31. Kissing Available: Unsure
  32. Blowjob: No
  33. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  34. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  35. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  36. Extras Charged: No, all included
  37. Overall Looks: Pretty
  38. Overall Personality: Cheeky
  39. Overall Performance: Great service

Bodyrotic - September 2023 - Ciara

While I was checking if anyone I see regularly was on the BR roster I noticed Ciaras profile, all pictures showing a nice behind? Couldn't have reeled me in faster with a winch.

I got my booking sorted, turned up a little early, ready to go. She has a bubbly personality and did the normal small talk as we walked to the room she was set up in, standard BR start of session, quick shower - although this stretched in about a 10 minute wash while I waited on her return, a little longer than usual - that's all fine.

When she got back she directed me to lie down on the table, she took off the lingerie she was wearing and the massage got started. She used a little oil, a good amount of pressure, sought feedback a few times to make sure I was alright - good massage so far.

As she walked around the table she grabbed my hands and planted the firmly on her lovely rear, then she climbed on top and gave a good rub from top down. A couple minutes or so in to the massage she reached through the hole and gave me a little tickle, as the ladies tend to do to get things started. Where this session went in a happily unexpected direction was that my dick was the focus of the next 20 or so minutes of massage. For anyone who has seen her - this was similar to Suki who also spends a lot of time working on your nethers before the flip, really getting you in the mood the entire time. Under the table she went, again the focus very much on working through that hole in the table, lifting her hips up to give me a great view of everything, regularly dipping her hand in the oil as she twisted and rubbed in the most delightful way.

Up she stood, time for the flip. I rolled over, looked up at the strategically placed mirror as she crawled on top of me - hips of a goddess swaying as she moved back and forth over the top of me. She proceeded to give me a wonderful handjob, often directing my hands to grab her tits, or just letting my hands wander to that wonderful ass of hers. After maybe 5-10 minutes (it's hard to keep track of time) of me getting right to the edge and then dialing back a little, then back to the edge, as she moved her way around the table and over the top of me, I finally came. The perfect amount of post-orgasm hand-work followed, not so much that it was a problem, just enough that I was perfectly satisfied, then she grabbed a towel and gave me a little wipe down.

At this point I was pretty sure it was the end of the session, I was ready to get up, have a quick shower, grab my shit and leave - perfectly satisfied. But it was not, she washed her hands, rinsed of a bit of the oil and then asked me to turn over again. I happily obliged. What followed was genuinely one of the best massages I've ever had, good pressure in all the right places, honestly I could have drifted off to sleep in this blissful state, I had no idea how long was left of the session but was happy to ride this out as long as it lasted. Turns out there was enough time for a good full body massage and a bit of a wipe down with a warm wet towel to get the bulk of the oil off.

Once the time was up she hopped in the shower, then once she was finished I quickly followed. She's one of those ladies who has her own soap and is happy for guests to use it - which is nice as it's always better than the regular BR soap.

I go to BR a lot (I think), and I'm confident that Ciara is one of the best ladies on the roster, she's not necessarily my favorite, but she's working almost every day this week and last week which really increases the temptation of another BR session.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7

Really appreciate the review Mate she is on my List of Masseuses to book. I actually really like Cherry Soap feel it adds to the BR experience.

1 hour ago, h3k said:

I do like the cherry soap, the smell is almost part of the BR brand. I just find it not so great at getting the oil off.

Got a tip years ago from a ML rub the soap on before you get wet still doesn't get all the oil off but it does work better 

Thanks for your review 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
8 hours ago, Norm Derr Plum said:

Got a tip years ago from a ML rub the soap on before you get wet still doesn't get all the oil off but it does work better 

Thanks for your review 

Got the same tip. I wonder if it was the same girl 

• Like 1

Seconding the pre-washdown soaping.    The better masseuses also assist washdown in the shower - another nice touch for the experience.

And don't forget to wash your bellybutton - another way to get caught. 😆

• Like 1
4 hours ago, amos said:

Got the same tip. I wonder if it was the same girl 

That long ago I can't really remember 

But I think it may have been at nirvana 

• Like 1
On 15/09/2023 at 12:40 PM, Norm Derr Plum said:

That long ago I can't really remember 

But I think it may have been at nirvana 

No. Nirvana is the one with signage informing you how to correctly wash your arse crack. 

Everytime I post a rieview it says I’ve reached my limit after I press send. Thanks for posting I’ve been curious to hear feedback on Ciara

Thanks for the detailed review h3k

Could yourself or another poster clarify how it works if you'd prefer being serviced to completion lying face down, i.e. through the hole? Is that a request you can make?

I've never visited an R'nT place before - I've only seen privates for this purpose - and none of them had a two hole milking table (i.e. one for face, one for penis)

Any insights appreciated :)

On 14/9/2023 at 9:13 PM, h3k said:

While I was checking if anyone I see regularly was on the BR roster I noticed Ciaras profile, all pictures showing a nice behind? Couldn't have reeled me in faster with a winch.

Up she stood, time for the flip. I rolled over, looked up at the strategically placed mirror as she crawled on top of me - hips of a goddess swaying as she moved back and forth over the top of me.

I go to BR a lot (I think), and I'm confident that Ciara is one of the best ladies on the roster, she's not necessarily my favorite, but she's working almost every day this week and last week which really increases the temptation of another BR session.

Thanks h3k for your review. She is really pretty  and has a great body, makes sense that she has a lot of good feedback. I like the own soap as well. 

On 22/10/2023 at 12:19 PM, Erlu2021 said:

Thanks h3k for your review. She is really pretty  and has a great body, makes sense that she has a lot of good feedback. I like the own soap as well. 

She happily Does Doubles with Suki great way to kill two birds with one stone. No doubt would make for a great cock pulling session both those Masseuses know there way well around a mans cock.

On 23/10/2023 at 2:13 PM, REALM88 said:

She happily Does Doubles with Suki great way to kill two birds with one stone. No doubt would make for a great cock pulling session both those Masseuses know there way well around a mans cock.

I did not know that they did that together. What an experience that would be! Have you tried doubles with Suki and Ciara together?