13. Knowledge of English: Regular
  14. Hair Colour: Black
  15. Hair Length: Long
  16. Eyes Colour: Brown
  17. Skin Colour: Tanned
  18. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  19. Body Shape: Slim
  20. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  21. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  22. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  23. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  24. Kind of Experience: Clinical Experience
  25. Kissing Available: Yes, Light Kissing
  26. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  27. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, without a dam
  28. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  29. Overall Personality: Cold
  30. Overall Performance: It was okay

Studio 466 - June, 2012 - Louise

I'm a little overdue posting this because I have had so many good punts since, sorry...

Okay, so went to Studio 466 on a Sunday morning. Although the parlour was open,The girls were just getting in and had to wait 15 mins for first intro. First girl was Tata - pretty Thai girl. I decided to wait and another punter came in and grabbed up Tata. After another 15 minutes, two girls came into the shop from outside. One of them was a stunner named Louise. She came back wearing a bikini to say hello after a few minutes. I picked her and off to the room.

Now I like both GFE and DATY. No GFE, and questionable DATY ( more like go anead and enjoy the view, but don't touch...) Being that she is definitely model material, it wasn't terrible, just not exactly what I had hoped for.

Experience was clinial but good... LFK , CBJ, CG, Mish. She was getting over a cold though and just did not seem into it.

After popped, chatted for awhile, and showered. all in all, just meh...

The good thing about it is that the experience drove me to find PP, where I can at least find out which ladies to avoid... :)

• Thanks 8

Thanks for the review jay....Louise sounds nice but i would've negotiated the terms of her service right before booking her, at least you can check out her body language & answers to your questions.

Thanks for sharing.

I have had two 'doubles' with Louise and two other Korean girls (lim and ?) at 466 and agree with the previous comments.

She is a stunning looking girl (plastic tits) with a killer body and she does try hard but there is an aloofness that spoils the experience - she had trouble with the double concept as well. One on one she may be warmer.

But I enjoyed it!

:)

Have also tried Louise and agree with previous comments. Awsome body with model looks but very clinical experience.

Who is that girl in your avatar?

I reckon Louise looks roughly like that :)

Thanks for the review.

My general experience has been about 30 / 70 punt with Koreans.

Too many Korean WL caring about how they look rather than the service they provide

Thought Louise was somewhat passive, but much warmer than ice cold Plastic Maree ( Mina).

When I visited Melbourne I had the opporunity to see Louise at 466.

Now I am not sure shes the same person but she dark korean skin (like Yuri from SNSD). Maybe Darker.

Small body but pretty. Also tall.

I have to agree with the statements shes very model like. She has a nice shape and good porpotions for her size.

Personally I found I got along with her fine. It's true she has a cool/cold personality.