17. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  18. Hair Colour: Other
  19. Hair Length: Long
  20. Eyes Colour: Green
  21. Skin Colour: Pale
  22. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  23. Body Shape: Slim
  24. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  25. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  26. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  27. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  28. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  29. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  30. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  31. Kissing Available: Unsure
  32. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  33. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, DATY on offer
  34. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  35. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  36. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  37. Overall Looks: Pretty
  38. Overall Personality: Fun
  39. Overall Performance: Great service

Bodyrotic - September 2023 - Montana

SimplyCray

First time caller.. long time listener.. It was a long week and my body was in need of a good rub down and whatever else was on offer.. I was trolling through the various sites and with the timing of it all i ended up stumbling on Montana.. I checked her measurements and boy oh boy they ticked all the boxes.. Bodyrotic is that place where you need plan it so that the right girl is available. Anyway gave them a call and checked to see if she was available. Low and behold she was. Made a booking to allow me enough time to get there.

Granted on the photos her hair is blonde but when we met she was wearing a random long ass blue haired wig.. Anyway with her high heels she covered all the bases that i needed. Cute voice but a bit ditzy in a nice way.. Went up stairs, she took us to our room.. i went and showered whilst she went and got some water which she forgot but anyway.. when she got back had a bit of small chit chat and asked if she offered extras.. cbj, pp, daty and possibly fs? .. anyway i asked for cbj which she said $150 said i only had $100 which she was fine with..

Let it be known.. the 1 piece she was wearing didn't did her boobs justice.. from what she was wearing it looked like they could've been a's or worse.. pancake titties.. but when she stripped down.. Lord have mercy were they spectacular.. probably closer to b-c's .. perfect nipples and body was insane in general.. slim but bumps in the right places..

Massage - honestly i wasn't really too keen on too much chatter as it was ok.. but we all know with girls they can touch you in a certain way and your boys magically come to life.. Well Montana had that with me.. just that x factor that i just really enjoyed. She had a really nice soft touch in a real womanly way so i was happy to relax and enjoy the ride..

On the flip side we go she really knew how to work it. On with the dom and the sweetest mouth went to work on the fella. Great head action with her good work allowing me to drop the kids off into the leisure suit in a nice manner.

Fully satisfied with the overall experience. I will probably return next time to dine on that sweet kitty of hers.

Anyway - hope this has helped.

• Thanks 6
49 minutes ago, REALM88 said:

@SimplyCray Hi Mate Montana's body looks unreal in the BR photos are they a fair representation of her. Also whats her Massage style like can she do a firm Massage? Cheers.

What I read into this is daty and BJ are her skills like most of the current BR ladies lol 

At a price point beyond $450 there are better places 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I really just go to BR for A Massage at the end of the Day but if i Genuinely click with Masseuse I would consider a FS but no way In hell am I paying more than $200 to fuck on a Massage Table. I am hoping since interest rates are a high and the Covid Cash Is Drying up Extras would be more reasonable priced especially for regulars.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, REALM88 said:

@SimplyCray Hi Mate Montana's body looks unreal in the BR photos are they a fair representation of her. Also whats her Massage style like can she do a firm Massage? Cheers.

She has a great ass as well. curvy without it being fat. Photos are pretty much bang on.. I think her wearing the wig was a bit off putting but then when she wasn't clothed there was other more meaningful things to attend but can definitely attest the body is banging and her touch is more sensual than firm.. but like i said with some girls you just 'connect' .. it is what it is.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, REALM88 said:

I really just go to BR for A Massage at the end of the Day but if i Genuinely click with Masseuse I would consider a FS but no way In hell am I paying more than $200 to fuck on a Massage Table. I am hoping since interest rates are a high and the Covid Cash Is Drying up Extras would be more reasonable priced especially for regulars.

Likewise .. i kill 2 birds with one stone.. if there's optional extras even better but yeah i don't do the fs at these places.

1 hour ago, amos said:

What I read into this is daty and BJ are her skills like most of the current BR ladies lol 

At a price point beyond $450 there are better places 

Well depending on the girls is subjective on what type of girls you like as well. Sure there's always going to be better and that's great.. But i was pretty satisfied with the whole experience.. have done the same deal with some other girls from BR with less than satisfied results but that's luck of the draw sometimes..

• Like 1
On 29/9/2023 at 9:00 PM, SimplyCray said:

Well depending on the girls is subjective on what type of girls you like as well. Sure there's always going to be better and that's great.. But i was pretty satisfied with the whole experience.. have done the same deal with some other girls from BR with less than satisfied results but that's luck of the draw sometimes..

Thanks SimplyCray, I think I want to see Montana now. Sounds like you had a really good time with her. Would you say 1 hour is good amount of time to book for? 

• Haha 1
On 03/10/2023 at 6:27 AM, Erlu2021 said:

Thanks SimplyCray, I think I want to see Montana now. Sounds like you had a really good time with her. Would you say 1 hour is good amount of time to book for? 

definitely with someone like her. it doesn't feel as rushed.

On 5/10/2023 at 6:21 PM, SimplyCray said:

definitely with someone like her. it doesn't feel as rushed.

Thanks for the advice, if it goes well I tend to book longer the next time or extend. 

Not a fan of wigs that she wears. She was wearing a brunette bob but it looked so fake it was enough to deflate my interest. It might have something to do with protecting her identity  which I understand, but didn’t do it for me. 

19 hours ago, Trainwreck said:

It might have something to do with protecting her identity  which I understand, but didn’t do it for me. 

I'd say once she's sliding all over you a wig isn't going to stop her former schoolteacher from recognising her. That's what the cameras are for.

Might be to stop you finding out she has short or shaved hair.

There are a surprising number of turbo radfems in the sex industry who absolutely hate men but can't have that "I hate men" look about them on the job. That's why you'll see it at Starbucks and the Apple Store but not at a brothel or titty bar. 

• Like 1
20 hours ago, lostlittleboy said:

I'd say once she's sliding all over you a wig isn't going to stop her former schoolteacher from recognising her. That's what the cameras are for.

I was thinking the same thing.As Long as she looks good with her Gear off gives a good service wig wouldn’t be a deal breaker for me.

Her pic on the website where she's holding the pole turns me on like crazy.

Might have to pay her a visit and try her out.