16. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  17. Hair Colour: Black
  18. Hair Length: Medium
  19. Eyes Colour: Brown
  20. Skin Colour: Olive
  21. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  22. Body Shape: Athletic
  23. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  24. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  25. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  26. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  27. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  28. Any Piercings?: One or two
  29. Full Sex Available: No
  30. Kind of Experience: Sex Buddy Experience
  31. Kissing Available: Unsure
  32. Blowjob: Unsure
  33. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  34. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  35. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  36. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  37. Extras Charged: No, all included
  38. Overall Looks: Pretty
  39. Overall Personality: Lovely
  40. Overall Performance: Great service

Bodyrotic - September 2023 - Ciara

Had a Really enjoyable massage session with Ciara she was very accommodating made an effort to get to know me presents her self in a polite personable manner asks how i would like the session to play out. I asked for a firmer massage  she applied plenty pressure during the massage part of session . Her body slides were also very enjoyable with lots of pussy grinding especially on my back and legs really enjoyed the sensation of her pulling my cock she has a nice firm grip. She gave me Amazing views of her body she really loved showing of for me used the mirrors to her full advantage she turned the lights up as well BR has really stepped up there Game in this regard last time I used that room It was with Talia the lighting was rubbish she  had to fetch lamp this time around the lighting was fucking amazing good to no BR is taking note of our feedback. I will Give credit when credit is Due BR has really impressed me on this occasion if this is the new standard of service i would seriously consider visiting more regularly like I was Pre Covid.

• Thanks 5

Thank you for sharing mate, glad you had a good time with Ciara. I haven’t had the chance to meet her yet as she seems to be quite popular now. So I guess would need to book ahead to meet Ciara. Her photos look great and your experience plus many with her sounds fantastic. Would you say 1 hour is enough to enjoy the session? 

Depends on what you’re going for if you’re only interested in the sexy part body slides and cock play yea an hour is plenty. Her Grip Strength is really good she is very playful and loves worshiping cock. Hope down the line I can broker reasonable priced extras had a great connection and chemistry with her feels like old times.

6 hours ago, REALM88 said:

Depends on what you’re going for if you’re only interested in the sexy part body slides and cock play yea an hour is plenty. Her Grip Strength is really good she is very playful and loves worshiping cock. Hope down the line I can broker reasonable priced extras had a great connection and chemistry with her feels like old times.

That sounds good, I like a good tease as well and the bodyslides the way you described them I can only imagine how good it would be to experience it. So 1 hour it is. 
I hope so too, I love it that you got this connection on the first session as well. Usually it takes a while but hopefully it gets better and better from there. The good old times are back I hear! 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Erlu2021 said:

That sounds good, I like a good tease as well and the bodyslides the way you described them I can only imagine how good it would be to experience it. So 1 hour it is. 
I hope so too, I love it that you got this connection on the first session as well. Usually it takes a while but hopefully it gets better and better from there. The good old times are back I hear! 

Hope so Mate Early Days. BR had a very unique business Model Pre Covid in which the Erotic Massage was the primary aspect of the service extras were only ever icing on the cake most of the time they were not even needed to make these experiences Memorable. Late Covid and post Covid there was a culture Change at BR FS was more of the focus and girls were Pushing extras in a very clinical manner felt like was at a brothel. Girls took clients for granted and pushed for an overpriced FS Due to the influx of expendable income caused as result of Covid. BR turned a blind eye to this new culture a lot of regulars including myself stopped visiting a lot of our favorite masseuses left as a result of increased competition from FS parlour girls trying rake in the extra Cash now seems like things are appropriating in the clients favor.

@REALM88 I agree with you mate and I think Ciara can give the icing on the cake because I found that she offers extras. Thanks to Lemur for mentioning it. She sounds like she is really good at doing the massage but can offer extras to complete a session. 

On 18/7/2023 at 3:48 PM, lemur said:

Don’t have the time for a real review. Saw Ciara the other day. She offers extras now. I have not really looked for extras in the past but it seemed that she as strongly hinting that she offered them, so I bit the bullet this one time and asked for a CBJ. Went straight to the sexy part in the first half, followed by a massage. I generally like a slow build up. The regular massage at the end was fantastic.