Review Information

1. Sex Worker's Name: River
  2. Session Month: November
  3. Session Year: 2023
  4. Type of Service: Massage
  5. Name of Agency or Parlour (if any): Bodyrotic
  6. Phone Number (Please add area code): (02) 9557 7999
  7. Service Provider's Email (if any): [email protected]
  8. Link to Website or Online Ad (if any): https://bodyrotic.com.au/masseuses/?m_id=2189
  9. Photos Authenticity: 100% Real
  10. Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $300
  11. Location where session took place: New South Wales
  12. Incall or Outcall: Establishment's Venue
  13. Session Day: Thursday
  14. Session Time: Evening
  15. Estimated Age: 26 - 30
  16. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  17. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  18. Hair Colour: Red
  19. Hair Length: Long
  20. Eyes Colour: Blue
  21. Skin Colour: Pale
  22. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  23. Body Shape: Curvy
  24. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  25. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  26. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  27. Pubic Hair: Neatly Trimmed
  28. Any Tattoos?: One or two
  29. Full Sex Available: No
  30. Kissing Available: Unsure
  31. Blowjob: Unsure
  32. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  33. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  34. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  35. Extras Charged: No, all included
  36. Overall Looks: Model material
  37. Overall Personality: Lovely
  38. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bodyrotic - November 2023 - River

On a wet Thursday evening I had plans lined up for the night but finished work too late to get home but too early to just go straight there. So what am I to do? Go check out the line up at BR is what.

No appointment made on a mid-week night? I was really after a quick 30 minute session to kill the time. However I quickly realised the lineup tonight was amazing, quite a few ladies I've seen on the roster before and wanted to look into but never gotten around to it.

In the end I chose River. A sexy redhead with very feminine curves and a warm, smooth, calming voice.

So I check the time, I can probably push it to 45 minutes, I'll be late but that's ok. Admin sorted we head upstairs to the room. I've been to, I think, most of the rooms at BR, but never have I walked so far down the corridor to get to this little cupboard. Not a problem though, I like a room with a couch or a bit of space because I'm a little bigger than the average person, but if there's a table in the middle I'm sure it will work out ok.

As I'm getting undressed River asks me "Just the regular service today?" not knowing what she meant I said "Yes", but it occurred to me later that this was probably a well structured opening to ask about extras and the like, if I had my wits about me perhaps I would have thought to ask. But no problem, we're going in for the regular service, I'm sure it will be great.

Into the shower I go, not only is this room tiny but the shower produces less water than most taps, so I grab as much water as is available to me to make sure I'm as clean as possible.

River departs to fetch some oil and returns as I am drying myself. When she enters the room she has changed outfit. Gone is the sexy lingerie, now a sheer night gown, showing off hard nipples, a round bottom and fulsome breasts. My mood immediately brightens and I lie down on the table.

At this point I feel that there warrants a comparison with most other ladies at BR and other venues, I find that for whatever reason my quiet nature seems to invite a great deal of talking from the ladies end. Presumably to fill what is perceived as an awkward silence, I do not find the silence awkward, but I often end up feeling pressured to engage in chat or even feeling like I need to make sounds during the finale that I otherwise would not make - none of that here. River picked up on my quiet demeanor and she was happy to just run with it.

👉 Massage description starts here for anyone wanting to skip the guff.

The massage started very gentle, slowly sliding oil around my legs and back, she slowly increased the pressure and eventually kneeled over top of me, putting the back of my head in a very delicate position, meanwhile ensuring I could feel her nipples pressed into my back and legs. She worked her way around my back and legs, paying an appropriate amount of attention to my lower lower back before straddling me to work on my shoulders.

After maybe 20 minutes or so of increasingly firm and delightful massage she hopped under the table. Oily hands got to work caressing me through the hole, before she reached down and gave me a delightful show with her well kept vulva and dexterous hand.

Once I was rock hard and ready she got up and rolled me over, drizzled oil over me and her wonderful breasts and kneeled up at the end of the table towards my feet. During this display I was really struck by how beautiful she is, her marvelous shape really does it for me. She made good use of the oil along with her well proportioned assets to smoothly stimulate me, moving around the table to make sure that I had explored every little bit of her chest with my cock.

Eventually she turned around, legs over my chest, with an ass I would gladly be smothered with right in my face, and the stroking down below got a little firmer. As she built up to a climax. It was truly amazing, feeling her soft tits all around as I came into them.

Top marks.

Off she hops, and suggests that she bring a warm towel, I heartily agree. And for the first time in my life I feel a pang of regret that I hadn't tried to engage this lady in conversation. That voice. It's so smooth and sexy, amazing.

She cleans me off with a warm towel and goes and showers herself, once she is out I head in to try and scrub the oil off me. Part way through my shower she pops in and asks if I would like any help getting the oil off, I decline as I'm just about to wrap up - another foolish error on my part.

As I exit the shower I see her back in her sexy night gown, sitting curled up on the massage table, looking as beautiful as anyone I've ever seen.

I get changed and we walk to the exit together, at this point I make yet another awkward blunder as she leans towards me, possibly for a welcome hug goodbye, I step down the stairs immediately creating distance between us that was not intended. I provide my awkward thanks for the wonderful experience and move on with my night.

All in all a fantastic experience.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
On 09/11/2023 at 9:05 PM, h3k said:

On a wet Thursday evening I had plans lined up for the night but finished work too late to get home but too early to just go straight there. So what am I to do? Go check out the line up at BR is what.

No appointment made on a mid-week night? I was really after a quick 30 minute session to kill the time. However I quickly realised the lineup tonight was amazing, quite a few ladies I've seen on the roster before and wanted to look into but never gotten around to it.

In the end I chose River. A sexy redhead with very feminine curves and a warm, smooth, calming voice.

So I check the time, I can probably push it to 45 minutes, I'll be late but that's ok. Admin sorted we head upstairs to the room. I've been to, I think, most of the rooms at BR, but never have I walked so far down the corridor to get to this little cupboard. Not a problem though, I like a room with a couch or a bit of space because I'm a little bigger than the average person, but if there's a table in the middle I'm sure it will work out ok.

As I'm getting undressed River asks me "Just the regular service today?" not knowing what she meant I said "Yes", but it occurred to me later that this was probably a well structured opening to ask about extras and the like, if I had my wits about me perhaps I would have thought to ask. But no problem, we're going in for the regular service, I'm sure it will be great.

Into the shower I go, not only is this room tiny but the shower produces less water than most taps, so I grab as much water as is available to me to make sure I'm as clean as possible.

River departs to fetch some oil and returns as I am drying myself. When she enters the room she has changed outfit. Gone is the sexy lingerie, now a sheer night gown, showing off hard nipples, a round bottom and fulsome breasts. My mood immediately brightens and I lie down on the table.

At this point I feel that there warrants a comparison with most other ladies at BR and other venues, I find that for whatever reason my quiet nature seems to invite a great deal of talking from the ladies end. Presumably to fill what is perceived as an awkward silence, I do not find the silence awkward, but I often end up feeling pressured to engage in chat or even feeling like I need to make sounds during the finale that I otherwise would not make - none of that here. River picked up on my quiet demeanor and she was happy to just run with it.

👉 Massage description starts here for anyone wanting to skip the guff.

The massage started very gentle, slowly sliding oil around my legs and back, she slowly increased the pressure and eventually kneeled over top of me, putting the back of my head in a very delicate position, meanwhile ensuring I could feel her nipples pressed into my back and legs. She worked her way around my back and legs, paying an appropriate amount of attention to my lower lower back before straddling me to work on my shoulders.

After maybe 20 minutes or so of increasingly firm and delightful massage she hopped under the table. Oily hands got to work caressing me through the hole, before she reached down and gave me a delightful show with her well kept vulva and dexterous hand.

Once I was rock hard and ready she got up and rolled me over, drizzled oil over me and her wonderful breasts and kneeled up at the end of the table towards my feet. During this display I was really struck by how beautiful she is, her marvelous shape really does it for me. She made good use of the oil along with her well proportioned assets to smoothly stimulate me, moving around the table to make sure that I had explored every little bit of her chest with my cock.

Eventually she turned around, legs over my chest, with an ass I would gladly be smothered with right in my face, and the stroking down below got a little firmer. As she built up to a climax. It was truly amazing, feeling her soft tits all around as I came into them.

Top marks.

Off she hops, and suggests that she bring a warm towel, I heartily agree. And for the first time in my life I feel a pang of regret that I hadn't tried to engage this lady in conversation. That voice. It's so smooth and sexy, amazing.

She cleans me off with a warm towel and goes and showers herself, once she is out I head in to try and scrub the oil off me. Part way through my shower she pops in and asks if I would like any help getting the oil off, I decline as I'm just about to wrap up - another foolish error on my part.

As I exit the shower I see her back in her sexy night gown, sitting curled up on the massage table, looking as beautiful as anyone I've ever seen.

I get changed and we walk to the exit together, at this point I make yet another awkward blunder as she leans towards me, possibly for a welcome hug goodbye, I step down the stairs immediately creating distance between us that was not intended. I provide my awkward thanks for the wonderful experience and move on with my night.

All in all a fantastic experience.

her tits are so big