14. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  15. Hair Colour: Dark
  16. Hair Length: Medium
  17. Eyes Colour: Brown
  18. Skin Colour: Tanned
  19. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  20. Body Shape: Athletic
  21. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  22. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  23. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  24. Pubic Hair: Neatly Trimmed
  25. Any Tattoos?: Several
  26. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  27. Kissing Available: Unsure
  28. Blowjob: Unsure
  29. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  30. Overall Looks: Pretty
  31. Overall Personality: Outgoing
  32. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bodyrotic - November 2023 - Saskia

Based on other reviews and ARs Saskia sounded just like the lady I wanted to see and finally managed to snag a booking with Saskia that coincided with when I was in town. As many others have said she likes to have a good chat before the session properly starts to get to know your expectations all the while dialing the teasing up to 9. 

I booked a 90 min session with the intent to drag out the enjoyment as long as possible, which given how things were already starting(topless popup) and her sultry skills proved challenging. She prides herself on being the edging queen and definitely delivered, she's fantastic at taking charge and directing you throughout which for me is a major turn-on. 

Session started face down as usual with some genuinely good massage, not just a perfunctory hand wave before the eventual flip, while busy she asked if i wanted a more silent less chatty massage or if i was ok to talk, being talkative myself i had no issue with talking and so that helped dial up the fantasy of a sports massage gone wild even more.

After about 30 mins of face down action with very occasional tickles of the tackle it was time for the flip, this was great because again it wasn't just straight to the main event, a genuine massage effort was made. Made all the better by her body slides and fantastic use of her assets with some playful Spanish.

Given the amount of time we had together the rest of the massage took place in a number of positions, including one with me on the side of the bed and her on her knees, as well as other that made perfect use of the many mirrors around. 

Extras are available but never explicitly offered and the way she teases you into enquiring is 10/10, I didn't take cash with me because it wasn't my goal but definitely something to consider, as always YMMV.

If i'm ever back in town again, i'll definitely make an effort to see her.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Definitely, we joked about it even, but like I said just wanted the massage experience. The next time I see her my motivations will be different

• Like 1
On 23/11/2023 at 6:46 PM, amos said:

Sounds like she become a BR superstar. In the last 20 years there have been 8 only IMO 

Used o be a regular here going back to the Five Dock day. I've not been for a few years, way too pricey for just a rub'n'tug, definitely need that extra something, though I hasten to say none of those I mention EVER offered full service, they didn't need to, just had that something.

I can think of, in no particular order, Nina, Tori (back a long way), Paris, Grace (not the current Grace)...and one whose name escapes me for the moment, but she later evolved into L'il Cowgirl Elle, and wasn't she a wild ride then.

Maybe should start a separate topic and see if Play Doh wants to get in on it. The stories will get better the longer back we go I reckon :) 

Edited by brainnbody
added info
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, brainnbody said:

Used o be a regular here going back to the Five Dock day. I've not been for a few years, way too pricey for just a rub'n'tug, definitely need that extra something, though I hasten to say none of those I mention EVER offered full service, they didn't need to, just had that something.

I can think of, in no particular order, Nina, Tori (back a long way), Paris, Grace (not the current Grace)...and one whose name escapes me for the moment, but she later evolved into L'il Cowgirl Elle, and wasn't she a wild ride then.

Maybe should start a separate topic and see if Play Doh wants to get in on it. The stories will get better the longer back we go I reckon :) 

Good luck with PDB 

• Haha 1