16. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  17. Hair Colour: Brown
  18. Hair Length: Long
  19. Eyes Colour: Blue
  20. Skin Colour: Pale
  21. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  22. Body Shape: Petite
  23. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  24. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  25. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  26. Pubic Hair: Landing Strip
  27. Any Tattoos?: Several
  28. Any Piercings?: One or two
  29. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  30. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  31. Kissing Available: Unsure
  32. Blowjob: Unsure
  33. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  34. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  35. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  36. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  37. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  38. Overall Looks: Very pretty
  39. Overall Personality: Fun
  40. Overall Performance: Out of this world!

Bodyrotic - December 2023 - Violet

Visited BR Sunday morning and prior entering at 10am, called up to see which girls were available. Ciara, Violet, Emily, Ariel were present and Francesca at 10.30am.

Met the girls in the intros, 3 of the 4 girls stood out and were my taste.

Ciara, Violet and Emily.

* Will say I forgot to stand up during Violet intro.

Ended up booking her for 1 hour closer to lunch time as she probably had earlier bookings which were only 30mins.

Came back and went to waiting room for Violet, off we went to her room. Very outgoing girl and noted first time at establishment to her etc...

Long story short, cleaned myself up in the shower and dried up. Violet came back prepped and already lying down nude putting me at ease.

Laid on the milking hole and massage begins with a small chit chat etc...

TLDR:

Massage type I would say sensual for my first time. 

Started upper back then she moved to left and right side of the massage bench and occasional glory hole reach  / lower back to thighs, which felt like a different world.

Down she went to tease beneath, complimented on her lovely outie as she tease my cock in the milking hole..

Definitely teasing me the whole way through, then the flip.

Small chit chat here and there, as she strokes on the side of the bench then climbed up frontally then that ass / pussy was in my vision and got me even harder during the session.

Then came the finale, she definitely gave a good hand workout which I normally wouldn't last more than 2 minutes myself *Violet gave me a compliment whilst she was stroking with great effort 🥰

But somehow I lasted at least 5-10 minutes before I came onto her / myself and milking every last drop which we both laughed and rested for a good minute or two with her ass teasing me.

Cleaned up, she applied some soap on my back which I definitely appreciate before I showered.

Definitely a good time with Violet and definitely will be back for another visit.

Edited by kazokoto
rewording review
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4
On 10/12/2023 at 5:26 PM, kazokoto said:

Visited BR Sunday morning and prior entering at 10am, called up to see which girls were available. Ciara, Violet, Emily, Ariel were present and Francesca at 10.30am.

Met the girls in the intros, 3 of the 4 girls stood out and were my taste.

Ciara, Violet and Emily.

* Will say I forgot to stand up during Violet intro.

Ended up booking her for 1 hour closer to lunch time as she probably had earlier bookings which were only 30mins.

Came back and went to waiting room for Violet, off we went to her room. Very outgoing girl and noted first time at establishment to her etc...

Long story short, cleaned myself up in the shower and dried up. Violet came back prepped and already lying down nude putting me at ease.

Laid on the milking hole and massage begins with a small chit chat etc...

TLDR:

Massage type I would say sensual for my first time. 

Started upper back then she moved to left and right side of the massage bench and occasional glory hole reach  / lower back to thighs, which felt like a different world.

Down she went to tease beneath, complimented on her lovely outie as she tease my cock in the milking hole..

Definitely teasing me the whole way through, then the flip.

Small chit chat here and there, as she strokes on the side of the bench then climbed up frontally then that ass / pussy was in my vision and got me even harder during the session.

Then came the finale, she definitely gave a good hand workout which I normally wouldn't last more than 2 minutes myself *Violet gave me a compliment whilst she was stroking with great effort 🥰

But somehow I lasted at least 5-10 minutes before I came onto her / myself and milking every last drop which we both laughed and rested for a good minute or two with her ass teasing me.

Cleaned up, she applied some soap on my back which I definitely appreciate before I showered.

Definitely a good time with Violet and definitely will be back for another visit.

Is her ass still big and round ? 

1 hour ago, carl johnson said:

Is her ass still big and round ? 

big and round imo for her body shape. nice rear view and milking table

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, kazokoto said:

big and round imo for her body shape. nice rear view and milking table

The secret of Violet is out lol 

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, amos said:

Well at least her ass anyway. There is so much more to discover with this very very sexy nymph 

your comment in non session post “Violet . Thank me after you see her 👍🍑

54 minutes ago, kazokoto said:

I have seen her many times for many years 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, amos said:

I have seen her many times for many years 

I can tell on other post / reviews 😅.

She is like my weekend escape and go atm but definitely want to have a session with her in fantasy room or spa session.

The thing is that Grace is on at the same time as Violet this Sat. But only have time for Grace as first time. 

13 minutes ago, kazokoto said:

I can tell on other post / reviews 😅.

She is like my weekend escape and go atm but definitely want to have a session with her in fantasy room or spa session.

The thing is that Grace is on at the same time as Violet this Sat. But only have time for Grace as first time. 

Double up and put them both in the Fantasy room together and see what happens . Violet will quite likely enjoy Graces pussy I would think . Enjoy 

• Like 2
On 28/12/2023 at 7:03 PM, amos said:

Double up and put them both in the Fantasy room together and see what happens . Violet will quite likely enjoy Graces pussy I would think . Enjoy 

At what rate for extras for that scene ?

9 hours ago, rtfan said:

At what rate for extras for that scene ?

A lot. You could spend up to $600 more. Yes a once a year experience 

I had the best double session ever in that room a few years back and spent in total $700. Would be double that now.

But then again most people are worth twice what they were worth 10 years ago assuming they have a good job or business

property and or other financial investments that should have doubled in that period. 
And I said most. Some sadly have not done too well unfortunately 

• Thanks 1
On 28/12/2023 at 5:46 PM, kazokoto said:

😆

On 28/12/2023 at 7:03 PM, amos said:

both are 🤤🐱in there single session

1 hour ago, kazokoto said:

both are 🤤🐱in there single session

Yes I know . How good is it . 

• Like 1