Review Information

1. Sex Worker's Name: Maddi
  2. Session Month: December
  3. Session Year: 2023
  4. Type of Service: Massage
  5. Name of Agency or Parlour (if any): Bodyrotic
  6. Phone Number (Please add area code): (02) 9557 7999
  7. Service Provider's Email (if any): [email protected]
  8. Link to Website or Online Ad (if any): https://bodyrotic.com.au/masseuses/?m_id=1819
  9. Photos Authenticity: No photos available
  10. Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $300
  11. Location where session took place: New South Wales
  12. Incall or Outcall: Establishment's Venue
  13. Session Day: Tuesday
  14. Session Time: Daytime
  15. Estimated Age: 26 - 30
  16. Estimated Ethnic Group: Mixed Groups Origin
  17. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  18. Hair Colour: Black
  19. Hair Length: Long
  20. Eyes Colour: Brown
  21. Skin Colour: Olive
  22. Height: Short - Under 160 cm / 5'3"
  23. Body Shape: Petite
  24. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  25. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  26. Enhanced breasts?: Yes, enhanced
  27. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  28. Kissing Available: Unsure
  29. Blowjob: Unsure
  30. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  31. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  32. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  33. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  34. Overall Personality: Outgoing
  35. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bodyrotic - December 2023 - Maddi

I dropped in to Bodyrotic for a quick lunch time relief, no one listed online particularly jumped out at me so I figured I'd see who was available for introductions. I waited a little while in one of the other rooms having not realised that before midday on a Tuesday was going to be such a busy time, I eventually was invited to the intro area. First up was Maddie, with perky large tits, lovely hips, long black hair and a nice butt I was sold immediately. I made my selection after intros and off we went upstairs to one of the rooms.

I only had 30 minutes free today, so was expecting to session to be a bit of a rush, when she asked if I would like any extras I considered my limited time and said no. I am pleased to say that it didn't feel rushed at all. We started off with some gentle tracing with fingertips, before she kissed me all over, up my legs right to my ear in that extremely sensual way some women do. As she moved around the table she took my hands and placed them firmly on her butt as she climbed on top to slide around with those lovely tits of hers.

Under the table she climbed for a bit of stroking and to remove her panties as a bit of the show, then she climbed back up and rubbed oil all over my in all my nooks and crannys. She asked me to turn over, which I obliged happily. She climbed on, gave me a good stroking as she maneuvered herself around, giving me a wonderful view of her tits as she pressed them into my face, then around she turned to give me a wonderful view of her arse. As she gave me a wonderful hand job there was a lot of simulated sex, rubbing my cock on her arse, squatting over me and moving up and down in time with her strokes, getting very close up with her mouth, enough to make me regret not inquiring further about extras, which I'm sure was the point.

Eventually I came, happily and with a great deal of satisfaction.

She cleaned my up with some tissues and went to take the first shower. After a few minutes she invited me in so she could put soap on my back, which is a nice touch some of the ladies do. I washed off, was kissed goodbye and was on my way.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
13 minutes ago, h3k said:

I dropped in to Bodyrotic for a quick lunch time relief, no one listed online particularly jumped out at me so I figured I'd see who was available for introductions. I waited a little while in one of the other rooms having not realised that before midday on a Tuesday was going to be such a busy time, I eventually was invited to the intro area. First up was Maddie, with perky large tits, lovely hips, long black hair and a nice butt I was sold immediately. I made my selection after intros and off we went upstairs to one of the rooms.

I only had 30 minutes free today, so was expecting to session to be a bit of a rush, when she asked if I would like any extras I considered my limited time and said no. I am pleased to say that it didn't feel rushed at all. We started off with some gentle tracing with fingertips, before she kissed me all over, up my legs right to my ear in that extremely sensual way some women do. As she moved around the table she took my hands and placed them firmly on her butt as she climbed on top to slide around with those lovely tits of hers.

Under the table she climbed for a bit of stroking and to remove her panties as a bit of the show, then she climbed back up and rubbed oil all over my in all my nooks and crannys. She asked me to turn over, which I obliged happily. She climbed on, gave me a good stroking as she maneuvered herself around, giving me a wonderful view of her tits as she pressed them into my face, then around she turned to give me a wonderful view of her arse. As she gave me a wonderful hand job there was a lot of simulated sex, rubbing my cock on her arse, squatting over me and moving up and down in time with her strokes, getting very close up with her mouth, enough to make me regret not inquiring further about extras, which I'm sure was the point.

Eventually I came, happily and with a great deal of satisfaction.

She cleaned my up with some tissues and went to take the first shower. After a few minutes she invited me in so she could put soap on my back, which is a nice touch some of the ladies do. I washed off, was kissed goodbye and was on my way.

Sounds like Maddi.

Extras next time then although she might want to much unless she offers BBBJ then it might be worth spending up.

But keep that to yourself otherwise the powers that be might get upset 😜

Have seen Maddi quite a few times. Her extras are expensive but if your cashed up then well worth it! Quite sure that BBBJ is not on the menu though...

I was feeling a little toey and saw Maddi on the roster again today, went in for another quick visit.

She offers what appears to be the standard suite of extras:

CBJ - $100

FS - $300

Pussy play + sucking tits - don't remember how much these were

For $100 I'd probably consider a BJ, but doing the maths I'd probably rather go to Ginza and get the whole package with BBBJ for a lot cheaper.

The only person at BR who has really really impressed me with their BJ skills is Blaire who used to be called Monique, she really put the effort in and did some amazing throat work.

4 hours ago, h3k said:

I was feeling a little toey and saw Maddi on the roster again today, went in for another quick visit.

She offers what appears to be the standard suite of extras:

CBJ - $100

FS - $300

Pussy play + sucking tits - don't remember how much these were

For $100 I'd probably consider a BJ, but doing the maths I'd probably rather go to Ginza and get the whole package with BBBJ for a lot cheaper.

The only person at BR who has really really impressed me with their BJ skills is Blaire who used to be called Monique, she really put the effort in and did some amazing throat work.

So FS is $300 extra. So that makes it almost $600 for the hour. 
Can anyone who is paying this just stop now. It’s becoming a fucking joke. 
Not just here but at any of these erotic haha fucking massage joints . 

49 minutes ago, amos said:

So FS is $300 extra. So that makes it almost $600 for the hour. 
Can anyone who is paying this just stop now. It’s becoming a fucking joke. 
Not just here but at any of these erotic haha fucking massage joints . 

Absofyckinglutely!

Must be newbies with cash to spend and not knowing how. 

Plus girls at BR must be too full of themselves to ask that rate unless they don't fancy that guy and it's a way to put him off but will do it if the money's right.

Then again it's just me with my preference on how to spend my money😄

• Like 1
13 hours ago, ChewyW said:

Absofyckinglutely!

Must be newbies with cash to spend and not knowing how. 

Plus girls at BR must be too full of themselves to ask that rate unless they don't fancy that guy and it's a way to put him off but will do it if the money's right.

Then again it's just me with my preference on how to spend my money😄

It could be pricing because they don't really want to do it, I'll admit I'm not the best looking guy. Although I think I would fuck me for less than that :D

It could also depend how long the session is, this was a 30 minute session which I think means she was earning $90 (pretty sure I've been told the ladies get half, could have been at a different place though). So she might be looking at it thinking "FS is worth $400", which is still very high but not that much higher than places like ATMC charge in total.

I'm not sure what the thinking is setting the prices but someone must be paying it, definitely not me.

• Thanks 1
On 12/12/2023 at 2:13 PM, amos said:

Sounds like Maddi.

Extras next time then although she might want to much unless she offers BBBJ then it might be worth spending up.

But keep that to yourself otherwise the powers that be might get upset 😜

u lick her pussie boss