12. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  13. Hair Colour: Blond
  14. Hair Length: Long
  15. Eyes Colour: Hazel
  16. Skin Colour: Tanned
  17. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  18. Body Shape: Curvy
  19. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  20. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  21. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  22. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  23. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  24. Kissing Available: Unsure
  25. Blowjob: Yes, fellatio
  26. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, DATY on offer
  27. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  28. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  29. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  30. Overall Looks: Attractive
  31. Overall Personality: Lovely
  32. Overall Performance: Pretty good

Bellevue 5 Star Retreat - October 2023 - Melody

I'd met Melody in a previous intro and thought she was definitely worth a punt, however I went with a different girl that night. Meeting her again, I decided to take the plunge.

Melody has a gorgeous face, a smooth, curvy body (size 8-10 maybe) with big tits and a nice, lovely demeanour to top it off. She does offer extras including FS ($200 I think?), BJ (not sure if this is CBJ or BBBJ) and DATY.

After the shower, we started with the back massage...While I enjoyed feeling her body pressed against my back and watching her in the mirror, I couldn't wait to turn over and see her incredible tits front on. Soon after she started stroking my cock, she positioned herself over my chest facing the other way and I got a beautiful view of her pussy. This proved to be too much temptation for me and I simply had to pay up an extra $50 for a taste, and wow it was good. I could tell she was enjoying it as her moans became louder and continuous, becoming a sweet melody as she lived up to her namesake. Her crescendo was particularly great ;). Afterwards she sat up and faced me, where she finished me while I sucked on her tits.

Overall I had a great time with a lovely lady. Would I go back? Yes, but the allure of other adventures is always tempting. Also, while I had a good experience, I would estimate that YMMV particularly with a full service. Without trying it, I don't know... though I got the vibe that a passionate GFE with kissing etc. probably wouldn't be offered and that it would be a bit more clinical. However if you're just after a massage, you could do a lot worse than Melody.

Happy punting!

• Thanks 5