12. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  13. Hair Colour: Brown
  14. Hair Length: Medium
  15. Eyes Colour: Hazel
  16. Skin Colour: Pale
  17. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  18. Body Shape: Petite
  19. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  20. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  21. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  22. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  23. Any Tattoos?: One or two
  24. Full Sex Available: No
  25. Kissing Available: No
  26. Blowjob: No
  27. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  28. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  29. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  30. Overall Looks: Very pretty
  31. Overall Personality: Fun
  32. Overall Performance: Pretty good

Bellevue 5 Star Retreat - September 2023 - London

I'd seen London on a previous occasion when she worked at Secrets of Sydney, about a year earlier and I had a fantastic time. I wasn't 100% sure if she was the same girl at Bellevue from her photo, so I wanted to confirm in the intro. I'd called a bit earlier to confirm if she was available and I literally saw her straight after a booking (she was still barefoot when she walked in lol). Despite that, I was very keen as I had such a great time with her previously. I was also surprised that she remembered me from 1 session over a year ago, which was flattering.

London is incredibly pretty, with a lithe and slim body that just oozes sex appeal. I have a weakness for petite brunettes and she certainly fits the bill. Unfortunately her haircut at the time wasn't my ideal, as her fringe was covering her gorgeous, sexy eyes (the eye contact as she finished me last time is an image I still replay in my mind regularly).

The massage itself was great.  She provides a fairly standard service without any extras which is a bit of a shame because she's so gorgeous and enticing. Despite this, the service she does provide is still good. However I was left a little disappointed in this session, mainly because the last one had left such a great and lasting impression. Don't get me wrong, it's not like it was a waste of money.I  dunno, maybe I had built it up too much and this session just couldn't live up to that expectation.

I'd say that London would definitely be worth a look, but I'm not sure if she's still working as I haven't seen her name on the roster recently.

• Thanks 4