17. Knowledge of English: Poor
  18. Hair Colour: Brown
  19. Hair Length: Long
  20. Eyes Colour: Brown
  21. Skin Colour: Pale
  22. Height: Short - Under 160 cm / 5'3"
  23. Body Shape: Petite
  24. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  25. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  26. Enhanced breasts?: Yes, enhanced
  27. Pubic Hair: Neatly Trimmed
  28. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  29. Kind of Experience: Sex Buddy Experience
  30. Kissing Available: Not Always
  31. Blowjob: Yes, fellatio
  32. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, DATY on offer
  33. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  34. Overall Looks: Attractive
  35. Overall Personality: Fun
  36. Overall Performance: Pretty good

Rose Castle - December 2023 - Cherry

haven’t been to Rose Castle in a while, as their lineup had seemed to be going downhill over the last few years. I’ve had to walk more times than I chose a girl. To be honest, the only star they had was Jasmine and that was years ago.

Either way, I decided to stop by to have a look what’s been happening. Some changes made inside. Vending machine added and what seemed like a bit of a reno. Older Aussie lady at the counter filling in for the Korean mamasan, asks me to sit in one of the waiting rooms and the girls come in one by one. To be honest, one or two were kind of ok but when they offered GFE as +$150 and PSE at +$250 to the standard rate, I couldn’t justify taking any of them. They’re not the quality of the top girls at Platinum for a comparison.
One of the non-Aussie girls was a tiny Vietnamese chick called Cherry. I barely understood when she said her name but the lady at the counter knew who I meant right away. She’s super petite with a lovely figure. Face is pleasant with nice full lips.
After I sort the finances at the counter, we go into the last room and she asks me to shower. Once I’m out she starts teasing with her sexy body and stripping slowly in front of me. This is more than the average service style I’d expect at RC and I’m enjoying this so far.
She teases some more and goes down for a pretty decent blowjob. Not as good as Momo last week; but a solid effort. 
Special BJ is an extra $50 and if you want kissing/licking on her that’s an extra $50.
Anyway, we progress into fucking, going through a few positions taking it rather gently, as she’s one of the smaller girls I’ve had in a while.
Overall a nice parlour session with a decent looking Asian girl. She said she’s here for a couple more weeks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6
2 hours ago, Tappertit said:

special bj? bbbj you mean?

IIRC bbbj is illegal in QLD and they are quite draconian, so until the laws change, please do not ask this kind of question about QLD in a public area

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1