14. Estimated Ethnic Group: Asian Origin
  15. Hair Colour: Black
  16. Hair Length: Medium
  17. Eyes Colour: Brown
  18. Skin Colour: Tanned
  19. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  20. Body Shape: Curvy
  21. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  22. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  23. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  24. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  25. Any Piercings?: One or two
  26. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  27. Kissing Available: Unsure
  28. Blowjob: Unsure
  29. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  30. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  31. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  32. Extras Charged: No, all included
  33. Overall Looks: Pretty
  34. Overall Personality: Cheeky
  35. Overall Performance: Great service

Bodyrotic - December 2023 - Ciara

First time with Ciara with 1.5 hour session, went down to her room and discussed what I was looking for.

Wash down and wait for her to return. Ciara also brought a cup of water  upon her return to the room, which added a nice touch then laid on milking table.

Her massage is definitely firm and got onto some areas that I did not know there was pain in a good way, she placed my hand on her body which allowed me to feel her within boundaries. Whole session was a real tease then down she goes below the milking table with her pussy right in my face (not much hand action on her pussy) but definitely worshipping my cock / balls. Constantly made my cock really sensitive which was the main focus and made me twitch or little jumpy like the feeling I never had before in my life. 

She eventually came up the table and start stroking my cock, rubbing on / between her tits and several air 'lick / mouth' tease which had me in a happy state / laughing with her, started stroking again and I blew lightly.

Round 2 massage.   

Ciara did ask if I was able to cum again, YES. Proceeded further teasing and repeated from the start, I eventually asked her to have her ass / pussy facing me as she massaged. Her asshole has like a rose bud look and nice pussy which I complimented.

Played mostly with her ass, tits and around her thigh. Then revert back face body position and started teasing me again, by this state I was too sensitive and weak to hold it in. 🌋

Cleaned up with warm towel and proceeded the remaining time with massage which allowed me to relax.

Note: her room was a little dark overall, I should've requested the lighting to be abit brighter. Always a next time.

Very cheeky and fun girl. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
On 27/12/2023 at 2:35 PM, Gentleman_Caller said:

Great classic BR experience. Nice! 

Sensory overload is all I can say, her hand work is like magic 

I've seen Ciara previously also.  Personally I wouldn't describe her as athletic, I remember her being fairly well padded.  I didn't find her terribly physically attractive.  BUT I do agree her service was absolutely stellar.  She's friendly, hard working, and eager to please.  Best deep tissue massage I've ever had in an RnT shop, by a country mile, I think I'll go back just for that alone!  Plus she sure knows how to tickle your tackle too, it's like she's injecting pure bliss from her fingertips straight into your Johnson.  Her extras menu was extensive, but had several significant gaps (YMMV of course).

Thanks for the review @kazokoto

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, shadowgrows said:

I've seen Ciara previously also.  Personally I wouldn't describe her as athletic, I remember her being fairly well padded.  I didn't find her terribly physically attractive.  BUT I do agree her service was absolutely stellar.  She's friendly, hard working, and eager to please.  Best deep tissue massage I've ever had in an RnT shop, by a country mile, I think I'll go back just for that alone!  Plus she sure knows how to tickle your tackle too, it's like she's injecting pure bliss from her fingertips straight into your Johnson.  Her extras menu was extensive, but had several significant gaps (YMMV of course).

Thanks for the review @kazokoto

All good, I've updated the description to curvy. She is in between curvy athletic type of build but everyone's taste with looks is different ie bottom line before it becomes not worth it.  

She sure can tickle the nether and make you really jumpy, twitchy / sensitive in a matter of minutes + magic ball play.

As for menu, haven't ventured but that will be a room discussion disclosure.