14. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  15. Hair Colour: Blond
  16. Hair Length: Medium
  17. Eyes Colour: Green
  18. Skin Colour: Pale
  19. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  20. Body Shape: Athletic
  21. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  22. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  23. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  24. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  25. Any Tattoos?: Several
  26. Any Piercings?: One or two
  27. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  28. Kissing Available: Unsure
  29. Blowjob: Unsure
  30. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  31. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  32. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  33. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  34. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  35. Overall Personality: Lovely
  36. Overall Performance: Out of this world!

Bodyrotic - December 2023 - Grace

Knowing that Grace works once or twice on Weekdays which made it hard as I also work, taking RDO had to be carefully planned 1 week before. Had one opportunity in Nov but fell through due to work staffing.

So when December came by and I guess most people are on holiday etc..

I saw Grace was rostered both 29th & 30th, the stars have aligned. So I pre-booked her for 1x 1.5hr with open shower room 'Fantasy Room' with no introduction and based on purely review on a Saturday.

The usual BR appointment and waiting room. Had a small chit chat with receptionist Tilly as I have seen her several times and processed payment.

Waited for stunning and gorgeous blonde Grace opened the sliding doors.

But she is relative similar to my height when without heels, perfect body proportion figure from top to bottom to my liking - accurate to BR profile but photo is outdate or maybe retouched.

I was already excited with a smile while looking at her ass move from waiting room to Fantasy room.

Grace offered if I like water and said yes. Chit chat of the usual boundaries etc..

Showered and waited for her to return whilst sitting on the couch. Had some water and the session started.

As she took of her lingerie across the room in front of me as I was lying down.

Took abit for my brain to process how beautiful and attractive at the same time, tasteful tattoo which I do not mind and couple of body piercings.

Requested firm massage. She knows how to use her body weight and alot of slides / light teasing &.....boy can her back arch whilst making full use of the mirrors during the session.

Clean and shaved nethers with her ass of course in the mirrors at full display, 1 knee on bench as she massaged.

She adjusted lighting direction to below milking bench, got a good view / lighting and lots of play on her  🐱which had me quite excited with what has been presented in front of me up as she lifted back & forth whilst teasing the nethers.

Then the flip, frontal slides and tease / stroking of my cock. Asked if pressure and technique was perfect etc...🤤. 2 handed cock stroking made me even more horny as we locked eye to eye contact and laughed.

Then came the rear view 🍑🐱, all I can say it looks very appetising and I was able to cum twice during the 1.5 hour session. 

Chit chatted during certain part of the session, laughed and I had a really good time. Will see her again when I can, hopefully 2 hours next time.

I see why she is hard to book when rostered on.

Hoping for a doubles session when the time comes.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3