Review Information

1. Sex Worker's Name: Ariel
  2. Session Month: January
  3. Session Year: 2024
  4. Type of Service: Massage
  5. Name of Agency or Parlour (if any): Bodyrotic
  6. Phone Number (Please add area code): (02) 9557 7999
  7. Service Provider's Email (if any): [email protected]
  8. Link to Website or Online Ad (if any): https://bodyrotic.com.au/masseuses/?m_id=2292
  9. Photos Authenticity: 100% Real
  10. Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $300
  11. Location where session took place: New South Wales
  12. Incall or Outcall: Establishment's Venue
  13. Session Day: Tuesday
  14. Session Time: Daytime
  15. Estimated Age: 36 - 40
  16. Estimated Ethnic Group: Mixed Groups Origin
  17. Knowledge of English: Regular
  18. Hair Colour: Dark
  19. Hair Length: Long
  20. Eyes Colour: Brown
  21. Skin Colour: Olive
  22. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  23. Body Shape: Curvy
  24. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  25. Estimated Breast Size: DD and above (Extra Large)
  26. Enhanced breasts?: Yes, enhanced
  27. Pubic Hair: Neatly Trimmed
  28. Any Tattoos?: One or two
  29. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  30. Kissing Available: Unsure
  31. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  32. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  33. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  34. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  35. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  36. Overall Looks: Attractive
  37. Overall Personality: Cheeky
  38. Overall Performance: We didn't click

Bodyrotic - January 2024 - Ariel

After starting the new year staying with some friends in the city for a couple of days I decided to hit up bodyrotic before heading home, it's so close after all.

I had a look at the roster and didn't see anyone jump out at me, so let's see who is available at the very start of the evening shift. As it turned out I think I arrived at the perfect time, there were only 2 girls available for walk ins and behind me came 2 other people as both ladies did intros. Both women fell comfortably into the "curvy" category, maybe a little higher.

I chose Ariel because I recall seeing a comment here asking if anyone had seen her with no response and I figured that if I'm there I might as well get a bit of intel.

Ariel is quite tall, my height when wearing heels. She has more ass than I knew what to do with a tits of exceptional proportion. Lovely.

We walked up to the room, she set up, I had a shower, then I stood around a little awkwardly waiting for her return. She came in with the oil and a purse, I hopped onto the table, then she knelt just at my head and we discussed extras.  I like to try a 30 minutes session with girls I haven't seen before, unless there's something outstanding there, so for a 30 minute session I didn't really want to commit to any of the extras on offer so I said that I would see how things went. The extras on offer were pretty standard - blow job (I assume CBJ), fingering her, FS, licking her tits, I didn't get any price information.

She applied a bit of oil to my back before taking off her lingerie, bending over, pushing my hands onto her butt, then pressing her tits into my back. She gave my lower back and upper legs some kisses and she climbed onto the table to spread the oil around a bit more. She eventually worked her way around the side of the table where she reached through to give me a bit of a fondle. So far this experience was pretty standard hole in the wall RnT stuff.

After a few minutes she asked I wanted to flip over, which I figured might be where she would shine. She poured some oil on herself, placed my hand on her behind again and started working on my legs up to my balls. At one point she asked if I take a long time to come, which I have been asked before and I have no idea, I have no frame of reference, I haven't watched any other guys partake in this experience. I limply suggested that I was probably about average. She climbed on top of me and began rubbing her tits around my upper torso and face, I am not really a "mouth to oily tits" kind of guy, I find the oil to be horrible, and anyway that was on the list of extras I wasn't particularly keen on.

At this point I could feel my cock sliding between her cheeks, which was honestly a highlight of the session, and as a result I was starting to get a bit hard. It did occur to me that cock-to-asshole contact was probably not something she was keen on, my suspicions confirmed when she rearranged me so that my quickly deflating dick was leaning against her back.

She turned around and straddled me with her ass quite close to my face, and again it occurred to me that there was more ass here than I really knew how to handle, perhaps a matter of experience, she lent over to rub my dick with her tits, which was pleasant enough.

After a few minutes off she hopped off to start giving me a hand job, she lifted one leg up "so [I] could see" which I appreciated, as I continued to fondle her voluptuous cheeks, as she jacked me off it occurred to me that I was not going to come in a hurry, then it appeared to occur to her because she asked me, twice, if I needed anything else from her. In the moment I couldn't really think of anything, perhaps a firmer grip? perhaps better use of oil? or a better view? hard to know. Perhaps she was just asking if I was keen on any of the extras?

After perhaps 5 minutes of this continuing she appeared to be thoroughly tired out, she lowered her leg and started to focus on my dick, rubbing her tits on the head, focused on each stoke, I imagine at this point she was starting to feel a burn in her arm from all the activity. After what felt like a very long time I eventually did come, to a sigh of relief from both of us. (This sounds very critical, she was definitely doing her best, she wouldn't have been the first lady - not even the first at BR - who couldn't make me come, even had I not come it still felt very nice the entire time.)

She went and grabbed a towel, wiped me off, she showered, I showered, I got dressed and away I went.

All in all I probably won't go back to see her, although if you happen to like a curvy, middle aged, South American lady who offers some extras then perhaps she is just the one for you? She certainly didn't seem disinterested, so it wasn't a matter of effort, I think we just didn't click.

• Thanks 4
1 hour ago, h3k said:

After starting the new year staying with some friends in the city for a couple of days I decided to hit up bodyrotic before heading home, it's so close after all.

I had a look at the roster and didn't see anyone jump out at me, so let's see who is available at the very start of the evening shift. As it turned out I think I arrived at the perfect time, there were only 2 girls available for walk ins and behind me came 2 other people as both ladies did intros. Both women fell comfortably into the "curvy" category, maybe a little higher.

I chose Ariel because I recall seeing a comment here asking if anyone had seen her with no response and I figured that if I'm there I might as well get a bit of intel.

Ariel is quite tall, my height when wearing heels. She has more ass than I knew what to do with a tits of exceptional proportion. Lovely.

We walked up to the room, she set up, I had a shower, then I stood around a little awkwardly waiting for her return. She came in with the oil and a purse, I hopped onto the table, then she knelt just at my head and we discussed extras.  I like to try a 30 minutes session with girls I haven't seen before, unless there's something outstanding there, so for a 30 minute session I didn't really want to commit to any of the extras on offer so I said that I would see how things went. The extras on offer were pretty standard - blow job (I assume CBJ), fingering her, FS, licking her tits, I didn't get any price information.

She applied a bit of oil to my back before taking off her lingerie, bending over, pushing my hands onto her butt, then pressing her tits into my back. She gave my lower back and upper legs some kisses and she climbed onto the table to spread the oil around a bit more. She eventually worked her way around the side of the table where she reached through to give me a bit of a fondle. So far this experience was pretty standard hole in the wall RnT stuff.

After a few minutes she asked I wanted to flip over, which I figured might be where she would shine. She poured some oil on herself, placed my hand on her behind again and started working on my legs up to my balls. At one point she asked if I take a long time to come, which I have been asked before and I have no idea, I have no frame of reference, I haven't watched any other guys partake in this experience. I limply suggested that I was probably about average. She climbed on top of me and began rubbing her tits around my upper torso and face, I am not really a "mouth to oily tits" kind of guy, I find the oil to be horrible, and anyway that was on the list of extras I wasn't particularly keen on.

At this point I could feel my cock sliding between her cheeks, which was honestly a highlight of the session, and as a result I was starting to get a bit hard. It did occur to me that cock-to-asshole contact was probably not something she was keen on, my suspicions confirmed when she rearranged me so that my quickly deflating dick was leaning against her back.

She turned around and straddled me with her ass quite close to my face, and again it occurred to me that there was more ass here than I really knew how to handle, perhaps a matter of experience, she lent over to rub my dick with her tits, which was pleasant enough.

After a few minutes off she hopped off to start giving me a hand job, she lifted one leg up "so [I] could see" which I appreciated, as I continued to fondle her voluptuous cheeks, as she jacked me off it occurred to me that I was not going to come in a hurry, then it appeared to occur to her because she asked me, twice, if I needed anything else from her. In the moment I couldn't really think of anything, perhaps a firmer grip? perhaps better use of oil? or a better view? hard to know. Perhaps she was just asking if I was keen on any of the extras?

After perhaps 5 minutes of this continuing she appeared to be thoroughly tired out, she lowered her leg and started to focus on my dick, rubbing her tits on the head, focused on each stoke, I imagine at this point she was starting to feel a burn in her arm from all the activity. After what felt like a very long time I eventually did come, to a sigh of relief from both of us. (This sounds very critical, she was definitely doing her best, she wouldn't have been the first lady - not even the first at BR - who couldn't make me come, even had I not come it still felt very nice the entire time.)

She went and grabbed a towel, wiped me off, she showered, I showered, I got dressed and away I went.

All in all I probably won't go back to see her, although if you happen to like a curvy, middle aged, South American lady who offers some extras then perhaps she is just the one for you? She certainly didn't seem disinterested, so it wasn't a matter of effort, I think we just didn't click.

Great review although by the sounds of it she was desperate to sell you any extra she could. It’s a sad old place these days IMO.

5 minutes ago, amos said:

Great review although by the sounds of it she was desperate to sell you any extra she could. It’s a sad old place these days IMO.

I don't think she was desperate to sell the extras, it came up a couple of times but she certainly wasn't unpleasantly pushy about it.

One Tip I could give you always allow for 5-10 Minutes to blow your load so you don’t feel under the pump. If you’re any thing like me ask for  a firmer Grip hard and slow to start then when you’re about to blow your load hard and fast tell them to go easy on the oil a little bit  of friction can work wonders.

• Thanks 1
On 2/1/2024 at 9:54 PM, h3k said:

I don't think she was desperate to sell the extras, it came up a couple of times but she certainly wasn't unpleasantly pushy about it.

I’ve generally always had really good experiences with South American service providers they seem to go out of there way and provide a high level of Service.

On 02/01/2024 at 12:48 AM, h3k said:

At one point she asked if I take a long time to come, which I have been asked before and I have no idea

Sounds like you have a reputation mate. 

The answer henceforth is "Yes unless you're really good" and watch them accept the challenge. 

• Haha 2
21 hours ago, lostlittleboy said:

Sounds like you have a reputation mate. 

The answer henceforth is "Yes unless you're really good" and watch them accept the challenge. 

Definitely worth something to keep in mind, i know just the right masseuse 😂