12. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  13. Hair Colour: Red
  14. Hair Length: Long
  15. Eyes Colour: Blue
  16. Skin Colour: Pale
  17. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  18. Body Shape: Curvy
  19. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  20. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  21. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  22. Pubic Hair: Neatly Trimmed
  23. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  24. Kissing Available: No
  25. Blowjob: No
  26. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, DATY on offer
  27. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  28. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  29. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  30. Overall Looks: Pretty
  31. Overall Personality: Fun
  32. Overall Performance: Great service

Bodyrotic - January 2024 - River

Blind booking with River

Usual BR routine in waiting room, payment and River arrives. Gorgeous redhead with Natural D cup like the BR profile which caught my attention,  model like features. 

Discussed massage type - deep tissue for glute / calve area was the main area of focus due to soreness and menu selection was on offer, YMMV.

Health check which was a first but I believe its just a added security for River.

Showered and waited for her to return with glass of water and no lingerie but a green night gown as we have known each other.

The massage started with some finger tip teasing before on focused area as I lied face down. Some oil applied and slowly moved onto focused area, I will say its probably firm side.

Small chit chat here and there as it felt quite silent, calming voice that is soft.

Some tickles here and there to get it started, usual massage around the bench and ontop with body slides. Made use of the mirror to my left to get a good view, appreciated her body and nice innie with slight outie being displayed as she was bending over with 1 knee on the bench.

You can feel her breast and nips gliding during body slide massage on your back. 

I requested abit more lighting as she proceed down below as it was quite dark in the room were in which had a Spa / Pole. Her pussy was slightly wet as she rubbed / played but the main attention were my nether region with soft teasing with the occasionally ball play.

Focused for a solid 10 min or so before the flip. More oil applied on my body then slowly mounted ontop of the bench which is where the main event took place with a view begging to be played with small rose bud in my main sight with the occasional gliding backwards and forwards.

Had abit of fun whilst I was there with her occasionally stroking my hard cock and sliding / teasing with her breast / nips.

More fun entailed until I came. Returned to light massage towards neck, shoulder and head area before wrapping up with a shower.

Overall fun time but I don't think we clicked but I still had fun during the session

Edited by AndyJ
Edited at author's request.
  • Thanks 3
35 minutes ago, rtfan said:

Thanks for the review.  Any extras intel ?

Alot of add on is all I can say compared to others.

• Thanks 1
14 hours ago, kazokoto said:

Alot of add on is all I can say compared to others.

Thanks.    Extras charging has gone silly.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, rtfan said:

Thanks.    Extras charging has gone silly.

Ill stick to my go to regular

🤐

On 04/01/2024 at 2:02 PM, kazokoto said:

Ill stick to my go to regular

🤐

Who's on your go to list ?

4 hours ago, rtfan said:

Who's on your go to list ?

🤫

• Haha 1

Was she a decent massage? I'm always looking for someone that gives a great massage.

On 10/01/2024 at 7:02 PM, SimplyCray said:

Was she a decent massage? I'm always looking for someone that gives a great massage.

Good massage. She can vary between firm to deep tissue as my primary focus on that day was my glute / calf muscle which was extremely tight.

Never have I ever been to BR for a massage. 
If and when I want that I go to my favourite 60 year old thai granny for a massage . A rather large old lady and for $80 an hour she is also happy to give me a clothed HJ if I wish 

• Haha 2
23 hours ago, amos said:

If and when I want that I go to my favourite 60 year old thai granny for a massage . A rather large old lady and for $80 an hour she is also happy to give me a clothed HJ if I wish 

Now I know what you mean by some of the recommendations at BR goodies😂

Amos is the only man Casanova would think is a hindrance 2 his game plan. I would have thought u could manage with a 🍍 guess inflation doesn’t help these days. 

On 12/1/2024 at 8:12 PM, amos said:

It’s way better if a pretty lady has her elbow in a knot and she’s positioned herself so her other hand is on your cock and her breasts are within reach. It’s more relaxing and the knots are easier to work out of your muscles.

I should be able to claim this in health insurance.

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, lemur said:

It’s way better if a pretty lady has her elbow in a knot and she’s positioned herself so her other hand is on your cock and her breasts are within reach. It’s more relaxing and the knots are easier to work out of your muscles.

I should be able to claim this in health insurance.

Damn Straight. I’ve always thought Getting these Nude B2B Massages is like Killing 2 Birds with one stone getting an amazing Massage plus getting sexual Relief in the one session Saves Time and Money.

On 13/1/2024 at 10:54 PM, Luv2Punt said:

Amos is the only man Casanova would think is a hindrance 2 his game plan. I would have thought u could manage with a 🍍 guess inflation doesn’t help these days. 

Think you find nearly every one is struggling even those on higher incomes. These Cunts in the labour Government have  Done Nothing about Cost of Living they only treat the symptoms of inflation not the root Cause. I’ve only Managed to Visit BR twice Last Year Us BR loyalist remember the Level of Service we used to get pre Covid in terms of looks body shape level of service etc. There wasn’t a need to push extras before because the Massage rates were once upon a time quite Lucrative for the Masseuses. Nowadays  with cost of living Rent Food Electricity Insurance etc were all Questioning the Value of BR.