Review Information

1. Sex Worker's Name: Max
  2. Session Month: January
  3. Session Year: 2024
  4. Type of Service: Massage
  5. Name of Agency or Parlour (if any): Bodyrotic
  6. Phone Number (Please add area code): (02) 9557 7999
  7. Service Provider's Email (if any): [email protected]
  8. Link to Website or Online Ad (if any): https://bodyrotic.com.au/masseuses/?m_id=2034
  9. Photos Authenticity: 100% Real
  10. Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $300
  11. Location where session took place: New South Wales
  12. Incall or Outcall: Establishment's Venue
  13. Session Day: Saturday
  14. Session Time: Evening
  15. Estimated Age: 21 - 25
  16. Estimated Ethnic Group: Asian Origin
  17. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  18. Hair Colour: Dark
  19. Hair Length: Long
  20. Eyes Colour: Brown
  21. Skin Colour: Olive
  22. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  23. Body Shape: Petite
  24. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  25. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  26. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  27. Any Tattoos?: Several
  28. Kissing Available: Unsure
  29. Blowjob: Unsure
  30. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  31. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  32. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  33. Extras Charged: No, all included
  34. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  35. Overall Personality: Lovely
  36. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bodyrotic - January 2024 - Max

I decided to make a booking at Bodyrotic on my lazy long weekend, had a bit of a browse and saw a couple of great reviews for Max. It also occurred to me that of all the times I've been there to see the line up I've never seen her, she must always be booked! I send off my inquiry and I'm told she has 2 available 45 minute slots left, I book the soonest one, and remembering this now makes me hesitant to write a review, what if there's too many good reviews and she's never free again? I will take that risk for the good of the other punters.

We head off to the room, I sit down to take off my shoes and begin to undress and she asks me a few key questions, what sort of massage do I like? am I sore anywhere? anything else she should know? I provide relatively non-committal answers, I'm very happy for her to just do her thing and if I'm disappointed then that's my own fault.

She heads off to fetch some oil, I hop in the shower, standard Bodyrotic procedure. She gets back quickly, I'm barely out of the shower. So I hurriedly dry off and hop on the table.

I've mentioned in other reviews that I am not really a talker, I usually like my massages to be focused on the massaging part. This is partially because I am awkward and partially because I've just never really found fun to be had in what is often a forced conversation about whatever I do for work or what my plans are for the weekend. I think Max has proven to be an exception to this, she was very chatty and I had a great time, she seemed genuinely invested in the things I had to say and I found myself less concerned with the delightful massage she was giving me and very excited to have this talk, I'm sure this made it more difficult for her to do her job as I moved around trying to gesture and communicate, honestly incredible.

As the conversation died down a bit as she focused more on firmly massaging me she started to tease a little bit, leaning over my head so her lovely breasts rested there for a little bit, reaching through the table for a bit of a stroke, very arousing. Eventually she climbed under the table, ass in the air as she wiggled in and then turned over to give me a view of a clean shaved vulva. She started stroking away, getting me very excited for what is to come, with good reason.

After she climbed out from under the table she asked me to turn over, wrapped up the towel into more of a pillow and then applied a generous helping of oil to my front side. She then climbed on top and sat between my legs, pushing my legs open and giving her an exceptional amount of access to everything. She got to work, stroking, lightly scratching around the base, massaging the head of my penis. This really felt like the different between getting a shoulder rub and a professional massage, just that this was the professional massage version of someone pumping up and down trying to make one come.

I think that this delightful part of the experience lasted maybe 15 to 20 minutes of a 45 minute session. Every time I shuddered with pleasure, then looked up bashfully she was looking at me with the most beautiful smile on her face, really looking like that was the goal and she had full control of me, which honestly - she did. Eventually she asked "are you ready?" and I most certainly was, she got a little more firm in her stroking. After a little while she hopped off, came and lay next to me on the table, placing her perfect round ass cheeks directly in the palm of my hand, resting her leg on me and continuing to work on finishing me off. I noticed that she has quite a few very nice tattoos, on her rib cage, her hip, her arms, very well done but very subtle. At one point I think she and I both realised that I might not come in time, but before I could figure out how to phrase the sentiment "it's fine, I've had a wonderful time regardless" something clicked and I came, and damn did I come, I hit myself in the forehead and shoulder with a bit of the spray and I'm pretty sure she did not manage to avoid the fallout either, she took it happily in stride, potentially relieved that she didn't need to wrap up without finishing.

She got up, wiped herself and me off and mentioned that usually she likes to give a neck massage after completion but that we sadly didn't have time, that's ok, I'll book a longer session next time.

She got in the shower, then came out to tell me it was my turn while she cleaned up. As we wrapped up we continued to have a delightful conversation, something I honestly never expected from a massage experience. Once we finished up she walked me to the stairs, gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek and sent me on my way, a smile upon my face.

My only criticism of the entire experience is not of Max, but is of the room, maybe. I'm not sure what was going on but there must have been a bit of dust floating around or something? I'm not sure what the deal was but I was sniffling like I was back at university putting basically anything that I could crush into a powder up into my sinuses.

TL;DR, amazing experience, Max is a fun and beautiful lady with a genuine talent for both making engaging conversation and keeping you right at the edge until you explode with ecstasy.

• Thanks 8

Sounds like a fun time, another my list to see.

Did she allow touching during your session?

16 hours ago, kazokoto said:

Sounds like a fun time, another my list to see.

Did she allow touching during your session?

I think it's going to depend where you are trying to touch her, it never came up during my session.

5 hours ago, h3k said:

I think it's going to depend where you are trying to touch her, it never came up during my session.

Within boundaries. some masseuse allows touching within certain areas before it counts as extras

1 hour ago, kazokoto said:

Within boundaries. some masseuse allows touching within certain areas before it counts as extras

Beyond a fucking Joke when i first started Visiting BR only touching between the legs was considered extra. BR really needs to crack down on this Extra culture all be prepared to lose a certain type of clientele.

• Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, REALM88 said:

Beyond a fucking Joke when i first started Visiting BR only touching between the legs was considered extra. BR really needs to crack down on this Extra culture all be prepared to lose a certain type of clientele.

Off the top of my head I can't think of any of the people I have seen where touching, not between the legs or between the cheeks, has been an extra. Licking/sucking? Sure. But just touching has never been a problem for me.

I've not been going to BR for that long, probably around 5 years or so, I might have just been lucky.

10 minutes ago, REALM88 said:

When I started if the girl liked you there was no cost for most extras. Even BBBJ and daty were $50 for both 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, h3k said:

Off the top of my head I can't think of any of the people I have seen where touching, not between the legs or between the cheeks, has been an extra. Licking/sucking? Sure. But just touching has never been a problem for me.

I've not been going to BR for that long, probably around 5 years or so, I might have just been lucky.

So by between the cheeks do you mean a finger up the arse ?

5 minutes ago, amos said:

So by between the cheeks do you mean a finger up the arse ?

Yep

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, h3k said:

You Must be Either a really Young Good looking or Generous Bastard Tip Wise.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, REALM88 said:

for me touching is fine, only thing is when you begin to touch areas ie pussy or FIP would be consider as extra hence i always ask the girls to confirm what there boundaries are even if its rnt or FS parlours. if ive seen the girl several times they are generally ok but ymmv based on manners, hygiene etc…I am overdue for a visit at br with 2 of my favs soon or need to see some new girls if time allows it

1 hour ago, h3k said:

BR should use your Account as advertisement.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, kazokoto said:

for me touching is fine, only thing is when you begin to touch areas ie pussy or FIP would be consider as extra hence i always ask the girls to confirm what there boundaries are even if its rnt or FS parlours. if ive seen the girl several times they are generally ok but ymmv based on manners, hygiene etc…I am overdue for a visit at br with 2 of my favs soon or need to see some new girls if time allows it

100 Percent. Squeezing Butt Cheeks sucking and playing with Lady’s Tits offering to massage them this should be inclusive in the Massage Price.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, amos said:

When I started if the girl liked you there was no cost for most extras. Even BBBJ and daty were $50 for both 

Glory Days are Sadly Over Mate.

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, kazokoto said:

I always enjoy putting my tongue in a pussy . Finger does nothing at all for me . Most prefer the tongue rather than your fat fucking finger anyway lol 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, REALM88 said:

BR should use your Account as advertisement.

If they want to shout me a couple of sessions I'd be thrilled.

4 hours ago, amos said:

I always enjoy putting my tongue in a pussy . Finger does nothing at all for me . Most prefer the tongue rather than your fat fucking finger anyway lol 

Completely agree, I'm sure some ladies are great at acting out a fantasy but I've never fingering to be as compelling.

14 hours ago, amos said:

Hear ! hear!   

Great review @h3k, thanks 🙏

I have seen Max a few times too, and this review sounds a lot like my experience(s) also.

Personally I would have guessed early 30s, not early 20s. But either way she’s sure in tip top shape 👌 And actually if she really was in her early 20s I’m a bit skeptical her conversation would be so engaging. 

I’m surprised by your feedback about the room. I’ve always found the Bodyrotic venue to awesome 🤷‍♂️ 

Anyways totally agree that Max is a gem! 

• Like 2
On 29/01/2024 at 10:46 PM, h3k said:

Completely agree, I'm sure some ladies are great at acting out a fantasy but I've never fingering to be as compelling.

They hate it . All of them . I have an old mate and he thinks women in general love it. 
I try and explain to him that they don’t but he doesn’t get it. He’s not too bright sadly lol 

• Like 2
21 hours ago, amos said:

They hate it . All of them . I have an old mate and he thinks women in general love it. 
I try and explain to him that they don’t but he doesn’t get it. He’s not too bright sadly lol 

Never understood the appeal to be honest much rather eat the girl out. The only thing women love above all else is money.

On 29/01/2024 at 10:46 PM, h3k said:

Might be Good Way to incentivize. BR should Pick a few good reviews out every month the Winners receive a complementary session.

2 hours ago, REALM88 said:

Might be Good Way to incentivize. BR should Pick a few good reviews out every month the Winners receive a complementary session.

Oh I doubt that very much lol 

Just now, amos said:

And really who gives a fuck. There are 1000s of other options out there 

2 hours ago, amos said:

I remember Mistys used to do it when they were based in Bondi junction way before covid. Don't think the Values there like it used to be and naturally punters will question BR rates and consider other options.

2 hours ago, amos said:

Not many mid range options. One the big issues with the sex industry is there nothing really driving competition.

16 minutes ago, REALM88 said:

Not many mid range options. One the big issues with the sex industry is there nothing really driving competition.

I’m exhausted with PP right now . Enjoy your experience with the girls