Review Information

1. Sex Worker's Name: Daniela
  2. Session Month: January
  3. Session Year: 2024
  4. Type of Service: Massage
  5. Name of Agency or Parlour (if any): Bliss
  6. Phone Number (Please add area code): (02) 9360 3366
  7. Link to Website or Online Ad (if any): https://www.blissoncrown.com.au/masseuse/daniela/
  8. Photos Authenticity: Real, slightly retouched
  9. Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $350
  10. Location where session took place: New South Wales
  11. Incall or Outcall: Establishment's Venue
  12. Session Day: Weekend
  13. Session Time: Daytime
  14. Estimated Age: 31 - 35
  15. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  16. Nationality (Leave blank if Australian): Czech Republic
  17. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  18. Hair Colour: Blond
  19. Hair Length: Long
  20. Eyes Colour: Green
  21. Skin Colour: Tanned
  22. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  23. Body Shape: Athletic
  24. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  25. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  26. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  27. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  28. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  29. Kissing Available: Unsure
  30. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  31. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  32. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  33. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  34. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  35. Overall Looks: Attractive
  36. Overall Personality: Cheeky
  37. Overall Performance: Pretty good

Bliss - January 2024 - Daniela

My line of work requires me to stand up most of the time and being the age that i am it takes a toll.. So to kill 2 birds with one stone nody required a firm rubdown as well as the release of some tension.. On a fine mid morning i scrolled through Bliss' roster and stumbled across Daniela. She basically ticked all my boxes plus the fact she apparently 'studied' tantric .. which she later confessed she read some books on it.. Gotta love the website's embellishments. Anyway i managed to book her in for a 1hr session. Before went to the room we had a brief meeting and for sure i made the right decision.

Moving along, got in the room, showered up and chilled until she arrived with some water. It was only then i realised how really gorgeous she was.. minimal make up but had a suntan glow.. even more obvious when she took off her panties the tanlines were obvious.

Great relaxing and firm massage. Great firm titties and i was pleasantly surprised at how responsive and erect her nipples were. Lying face down her bodyrubs were insanely good and she knows how to use her nipples to full effect.

Extras offered - $100 pussy play, $150 cbj, $200-$250 i think FS? as steep as the cbj was i was already puddy in her hands so ended up with that option. Solid blowjob skills that allowed me to effectively blow my load.

WIR? possibly.

• Thanks 6

I find tanlines on a woman to be huge turn on too. Instant boner for me when I see them.

I've seen her pic on their website and always wanted to meet her but never had the chance to. Maybe one day our paths will cross.

Thanks for the great review.

7 hours ago, SimplyCray said:

My line of work requires me to stand up most of the time and being the age that i am it takes a toll.. So to kill 2 birds with one stone nody required a firm rubdown as well as the release of some tension.. On a fine mid morning i scrolled through Bliss' roster and stumbled across Daniela. She basically ticked all my boxes plus the fact she apparently 'studied' tantric .. which she later confessed she read some books on it.. Gotta love the website's embellishments. Anyway i managed to book her in for a 1hr session. Before went to the room we had a brief meeting and for sure i made the right decision.

Moving along, got in the room, showered up and chilled until she arrived with some water. It was only then i realised how really gorgeous she was.. minimal make up but had a suntan glow.. even more obvious when she took off her panties the tanlines were obvious.

Great relaxing and firm massage. Great firm titties and i was pleasantly surprised at how responsive and erect her nipples were. Lying face down her bodyrubs were insanely good and she knows how to use her nipples to full effect.

Extras offered - $100 pussy play, $150 cbj, $200-$250 i think FS? as steep as the cbj was i was already puddy in her hands so ended up with that option. Solid blowjob skills that allowed me to effectively blow my load.

WIR? possibly.

She looks and sounds ideal. Of course the only problem at these places now is the cost of extras.

A lot of these better quality girls work privately these days so that may be an option to consider especially as you may get to 

fuck her on a bed and hopefully in a much nicer environment and hopefully save a bit.

Cheers 

On 06/02/2024 at 6:36 AM, amos said:

She looks and sounds ideal. Of course the only problem at these places now is the cost of extras.

A lot of these better quality girls work privately these days so that may be an option to consider especially as you may get to 

fuck her on a bed and hopefully in a much nicer environment and hopefully save a bit.

Cheers 

Yeah,

As is the case with one of the girls from Bliss who also works privately i did mention to 'Daniela' if she did work 'privately' and she never said no..

TBH.. her extras were pretty steep so yes you are correct in that i could've gotten FS out of the context of a massage table

• Like 1

Management gets rather upset if they find out the girls work privately . 
So we won’t tell them too much lol 

Thanks for the review mate. I had been contemplating seeing her.  It’s says returnee I don’t remember her maybe she was re-labelled 

On 10/02/2024 at 5:58 PM, Poppeye said:

Thanks for the review mate. I had been contemplating seeing her.  It’s says returnee I don’t remember her maybe she was re-labelled 

Not sure.. I've just jumped on their website and it looks like they've got a bunch of newbies in too.

She's definitely one of the more responsive ones.