Review Information

1. Sex Worker's Name: Evie
  2. Session Month: February
  3. Session Year: 2024
  4. Type of Service: Massage
  5. Name of Agency or Parlour (if any): Bodyrotic
  6. Phone Number (Please add area code): (02) 9557 7999
  7. Service Provider's Email (if any): [email protected]
  8. Link to Website or Online Ad (if any): https://bodyrotic.com.au/masseuses/?m_id=2180
  9. Photos Authenticity: Real, slightly retouched
  10. Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $300
  11. Location where session took place: New South Wales
  12. Incall or Outcall: Establishment's Venue
  13. Session Day: Monday
  14. Session Time: Evening
  15. Estimated Age: 26 - 30
  16. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  17. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  18. Hair Colour: Red
  19. Hair Length: Short
  20. Eyes Colour: Blue
  21. Skin Colour: Pale
  22. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  23. Body Shape: Curvy
  24. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  25. Estimated Breast Size: DD and above (Extra Large)
  26. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  27. Any Tattoos?: Several
  28. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  29. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  30. Kissing Available: Unsure
  31. Blowjob: No
  32. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  33. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  34. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  35. Overall Looks: Very pretty
  36. Overall Personality: Outgoing
  37. Overall Performance: Great service

Bodyrotic - February 2024 - Evie

Dropped in to BR to see the line up this evening, saw a couple of girls and settled on Evie as she seemed friendly and outgoing.

We went to the room, had a bit of a chat, extras were on offer: $100 pussy play, $200 FS. I'm not really coming to BR for extras so declined both. She suggested that if I wanted anything else I should ask, I didn't, so I didn't.

Quick shower, lay down as she undressed, noticed more closely that she has some really unmissable tattoos. She proceeded to give me quite a soft massage, which happened to be perfect based on how I was feeling at the time, she did a bit of reaching through the table to give me a grope and a tickle, it was a short session so there wasn't that much time for that sort of fun.

I flipped over, she oiled me up and got started, she directed my hands towards her quite large natural breasts, she seemed to enjoy me playing with them, or perhaps she enjoyed seeing me turned on by them. Her hand technique was alright, personally I think she was too focused on making sure I came on her tits rather than maintaining a good grip and speed, but I definitely got there happily.

Into the shower she goes after wiping me off and laying a towel over me, then I shower and we wrap up.

The stand out feature of this session was really how lovely she was, Evie has a very outgoing personality and I think her bio - down-to-earth with a sweet smile - really is accurate. Would recommend for anyone looking for a pleasant time with a lovely girl.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
6 minutes ago, h3k said:

Dropped in to BR to see the line up this evening, saw a couple of girls and settled on Evie as she seemed friendly and outgoing.

We went to the room, had a bit of a chat, extras were on offer: $100 pussy play, $200 FS. I'm not really coming to BR for extras so declined both. She suggested that if I wanted anything else I should ask, I didn't, so I didn't.

Quick shower, lay down as she undressed, noticed more closely that she has some really unmissable tattoos. She proceeded to give me quite a soft massage, which happened to be perfect based on how I was feeling at the time, she did a bit of reaching through the table to give me a grope and a tickle, it was a short session so there wasn't that much time for that sort of fun.

I flipped over, she oiled me up and got started, she directed my hands towards her quite large natural breasts, she seemed to enjoy me playing with them, or perhaps she enjoyed seeing me turned on by them. Her hand technique was alright, personally I think she was too focused on making sure I came on her tits rather than maintaining a good grip and speed, but I definitely got there happily.

Into the shower she goes after wiping me off and laying a towel over me, then I shower and we wrap up.

The stand out feature of this session was really how lovely she was, Evie has a very outgoing personality and I think her bio - down-to-earth with a sweet smile - really is accurate. Would recommend for anyone looking for a pleasant time with a lovely girl.

Great review and glad you enjoyed the experience without spending excessive amounts of money. 
More often or not a good HJ is better than FS. 
And yes I have seen Evie . She is lovely 

• Like 3

Ive Seen Evie nice enough girl but found her to be a bit pushy with extras. FS price seems reasonable pussy play is a bit out there.