12. Estimated Ethnic Group: African Origin
  13. Hair Colour: Black
  14. Hair Length: Long
  15. Eyes Colour: Grey
  16. Skin Colour: Black
  17. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  18. Body Shape: Athletic
  19. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  20. Estimated Breast Size: DD and above (Extra Large)
  21. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  22. Pubic Hair: Neatly Trimmed
  23. Any Tattoos?: One or two
  24. Full Sex Available: No
  25. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  26. Kissing Available: No
  27. Blowjob: No
  28. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  29. Overall Looks: Model material
  30. Overall Personality: Lovely
  31. Overall Performance: Great service

Bliss Erotic Massage - February 2024 - Koko

Koko had an amazing body, when we got to the tug part of the session I was in heaven as she bounced her boobs off my face (definitely recommend that).

I was looking for something different so decided to try out Bliss for the first time and besides the higher price than the places I usually frequent was very impressed. I emailed them to do the booking and they responded within less than half an hour and I was able to do the whole booking without my phone. I turn up at the time, am greeted by a lady who asks me if I have a booking and then tells me I'll have to wait a little while before I see Koko, as I was a few minutes early. 

I meet Koko and she is hot her body is probably Nia Nacci with bigger boobs (although I think Nia Nacci has a better face, but Koko's face isn't bad either). She leads me to the room and I shower and get ready, while she goes out for a little bit. The room is nicer than other's I've been to (SBM), the massage tables have a place for your dick and mirrors on them so you can see the ladies body while she massages you. Koko gets back as I'm finishing my shower and I lie down and we begin.

I'm not the best reviewer of massages, I've never really enjoyed non-sexual massages so don't know how to evaluate Koko. The only thing I'd say is I had leg day at the gym that day and she was a bit rough on one of the areas of my leg and I had to tell her to be more gentle there. She was easy to talk to during the massage and we talked about a few interesting things telling each other about holidays and stuff. 

Then she asked me to turn over 😍. She was slim with big tits and above average height for a lady. She started by doing a body slide and then did something I've never had done to me got behind my head and just dropped her boobs on my face (highly recommended). She then starts stroking me and keeping an eye on the time I played with her boobs as she did that, at first she sat facing away from me when stroking me and I asked her if she could turn around so I can see her face and boobs. Finally in the last five minutes I ask if I can take over and rub one out. Generally speaking a woman has never been able to get me to cum with her hand so nothing unusual there. 

I would definitely see Koko again. Although usually I attend Asian RNT places as they are so much better value at less than half the price, Bliss is almost the same price as ATOC for sex, something I find hard to accept. Although if all the ladies are as lovely as Koko maybe it's worth it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
2 hours ago, willieC said:

and then did something I've never had done to me got behind my head and just dropped her boobs on my face (highly recommended).

Had that done to me once before by an Irish girl named Eva at RPM massage. Didn't think much of it at the time but now when I think back to her C cups in my face I look back on it very fondly.

12 hours ago, Tin Cup said:

Didn't think much of it at the time but now when I think back to her C cups in my face I look back on it very fondly

Yeah as I said first time. But maybe cause she was much larger than C cup. Rather than pressing them into my face she could just drop them on my face and rest them there and I could feel the texture and bounciness. Or maybe different strokes for different folks.