Review Information

1. Sex Worker's Name: Lola
  2. Session Month: February
  3. Session Year: 2024
  4. Type of Service: Massage
  5. Name of Agency or Parlour (if any): Bodyrotic
  6. Phone Number (Please add area code): (02) 9557 7999
  7. Service Provider's Email (if any): [email protected]
  8. Link to Website or Online Ad (if any): https://bodyrotic.com.au/masseuses/?m_id=2356
  9. Photos Authenticity: 100% Real
  10. Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $300
  11. Location where session took place: New South Wales
  12. Incall or Outcall: Establishment's Venue
  13. Session Day: Monday
  14. Session Time: Daytime
  15. Estimated Age: 21 - 25
  16. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  17. Hair Colour: Red
  18. Hair Length: Medium
  19. Eyes Colour: Blue
  20. Skin Colour: Pale
  21. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  22. Body Shape: Slim
  23. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  24. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  25. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  26. Any Tattoos?: Several
  27. Kissing Available: No
  28. Blowjob: No
  29. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  30. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  31. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  32. Extras Charged: No, all included
  33. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  34. Overall Personality: Lovely
  35. Overall Performance: Great service

Bodyrotic - February 2024 - Lola

Another week, another trip to BR. Today I had a quick look at the roster and Lola stood out by a mile, I am a sucker for a nice bum and a slim waist. I booked 30 minutes, and went on my way. I arrive slightly early, no matter, Lola is already available.

Once we got to the room Lola asked to perform a health check, which I have only been asked about by one other girl at BR (perhaps she got the idea from someone in the general BR thread asking about STI checks 🤷‍♂️), I hopped in the shower, gave myself a good clean, then I got out of the shower as Lola was leaving to fetch the oil, this did make for a kind of strange start as I was waiting around the room for a bit.

There were no extras offered, I didn't ask because I'm not really here for extras.

When she returned I hopped on the table, she asked if I would like a firm or soft massage, I asked for something in between, the massage was great. Every time she brushed past or leaned against me I was amazed at how soft this ladies skin was, she largely kept her heels on until she climbed on the table and took off her bra and begun sliding on top of me.

She hopped off, asked me to flip, I noticed her g-string was still on, which turned me on more than I thought it would, it was at this point that I was really able to appreciate her figure. She's has a slim waste and some very nice hips that make her arse really stand out. Perhaps if we had more time she might have found ways to use this to my advantage. Getting a better view of her she is also very young, I've demonstrated my inability to determine a young ladies age in other threads here, but it would not surprise me to learn that she is under 20, although I think more like in her early 20s.

She placed my hand on her butt, reminded me I could touch her, as she gave me a very good hand job, I finished up, she brought me some tissues and washed her hands then pointed me towards a shower.

I left really quite happy with the entire experience and with the vision of her (as described in her bio) "peachy derrière" now safely tucked away in my memories.

After I left it did occur to me that the entire experience felt short, not the first time that's happened because time does fly when one is having fun, but I looked at my watch and I had been in BR for a total of 32 minutes. Usually a 30 minute session takes about 45 minutes, if not more, including getting to the room, having a shower, etc. The session didn't feel rushed, I didn't notice that it was short until after the fact, and I'm sure she wasn't trying to push me out faster out of malice, I'm just not sure if she's totally familiar with the timings of BR sessions.

In summary, if you're after a pretty good massage, a nice firm hand job, and a wonderful view of lovely hips and a slim waist - Lola is your girl. But she is a little shy and might benefit from a few more weeks learning the ropes. Overall a wonderful time was had.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6

They hate 30 minute sessions as it takes up 45 minutes of there time then they have to go back to the intros again and hope they get picked. They get paid fuck all for a 30 minute session . And for that they have to bare their body for the client 10 times a day or more. 

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, amos said:

They hate 30 minute sessions as it takes up 45 minutes of there time then they have to go back to the intros again and hope they get picked. They get paid fuck all for a 30 minute session . And for that they have to bare their body for the client 10 times a day or more. 

That makes sense, I've gotten into the habit of booking a 30m or maybe 45m session with a girl I've not seen before and who hasn't got many reviews just to see how they are, but it probably warrants bearing in mind that a 30 minute session doesn't really give them much of an opportunity to do anything special and it invites being rushed.

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, h3k said:

That makes sense, I've gotten into the habit of booking a 30m or maybe 45m session with a girl I've not seen before and who hasn't got many reviews just to see how they are, but it probably warrants bearing in mind that a 30 minute session doesn't really give them much of an opportunity to do anything special and it invites being rushed.

Yes I’ve been thinking of doing 30 minute sessions myself at times to save a bit of coin but I have had many regulars at BR that have always told me they prefer longer sessions. Not that I really give a fuck as it’s all about me and what I get out of it.

As for the dick inspection maybe she was hoping you asked for FS 

5 minutes ago, amos said:

Yes I’ve been thinking of doing 30 minute sessions myself at times to save a bit of coin but I have had many regulars at BR that have always told me they prefer longer sessions. Not that I really give a fuck as it’s all about me and what I get out of it.

As for the dick inspection maybe she was hoping you asked for FS 

The only other person who has ever suggested an inspection for me is Saskia. Although Saskia offers an inspection and tells you that if you say no then extras are off the table even if you change your mind later.

• Haha 1
36 minutes ago, h3k said:

The only other person who has ever suggested an inspection for me is Saskia. Although Saskia offers an inspection and tells you that if you say no then extras are off the table even if you change your mind later.

I think we need to establish now that BR is a brothel . They can’t have it both ways and pretend any longer. Which is fine 

10 years ago and then some it was erotic massage with some extras. But nothing that needed a condom.

So daty. Well that was also frowned upon lol . Of course the BR management couldn’t police that could they.

Yes some girls there over the years have offered a big range of extras at the risk of being sacked. And many were.
Now that type of girl is welcome with open arms.Lol

I preferred the old BR But now there are so many options elsewhere that I guess the survival of BR depended on making the change.

47 minutes ago, h3k said:

You must be joking 

• Like 3
25 minutes ago, amos said:

I think we need to establish now that BR is a brothel . They can’t have it both ways and pretend any longer. Which is fine 

10 years ago and then some it was erotic massage with some extras. But nothing that needed a condom.

So daty. Well that was also frowned upon lol . Of course the BR management couldn’t police that could they.

Yes some girls there over the years have offered a big range of extras at the risk of being sacked. And many were.
Now that type of girl is welcome with open arms.Lol

I preferred the old BR But now there are so many options elsewhere that I guess the survival of BR depended on making the change.

You must be joking 

A brothel where you both pay for the opportunity to negotiate for FS and then pay for FS as well. Also without beds...

• Haha 1
35 minutes ago, h3k said:

A brothel where you both pay for the opportunity to negotiate for FS and then pay for FS as well. Also without beds...

That’s the one and why I rarely go there any more 

2 hours ago, h3k said:

I remember the days when the smarter ones could determine the state of your dick during the massage part by just having a good look while they got very close and pretended to just about put it in their mouth and then retreating . 
They then knew whether they would offer the extras . Never got  a no lol 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
On 26/2/2024 at 1:33 PM, h3k said:

She hopped off, asked me to flip, I noticed her g-string was still on, which turned me on more than I thought it would, it was at this point that I was really able to appreciate her figure.

so she didn’t even took off her g-string during the session???? No matter how hot she is I’ll pass. 

• Like 1

Brothel workers need to start a session  with an aggressive health check as they'll typically kick things off by chortling your balls. 

Massage girls have the ability to do a completely discreet health check.