11. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  12. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  13. Hair Colour: Blond
  14. Hair Length: Long
  15. Eyes Colour: Brown
  16. Skin Colour: Olive
  17. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  18. Body Shape: Curvy
  19. Estimated Breast Size: DD and above (Extra Large)
  20. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  21. Kissing Available: Unsure
  22. Blowjob: Unsure
  23. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  24. Overall Looks: Easy on the eye
  25. Overall Personality: Lovely
  26. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bodyrotic - April 2024 - Francesca

I’d been thinking to get a rub down for a couple of weeks and finally made a booking with Francesca. As to what attracted me - it was the description that she’s a trained masseuse 

( I had some sore spots particularly in/around the shoulders) and her DD bust!

This was my first visit to Bodyrotic. Found

parking quite easy but took me a few minutes to find the backdoor entrance so I ended up getting in about 7-8 min late. I was slightly flustered. Got rid of the cash quickly and eagerly waited for Francesca in the waiting lounge.

In she comes wearing lingerie and a see through robe. Greets me (very) warmly and immediately puts me at ease. clicked instantly with her and was glad I picked her even though she doesn’t have photos on the website.

She takes me to the room, and after my shower and she starts with a firm massage which I had requested. God, she knows her stuff- uses hands, forearms and elbows to knead out knots in my shoulders and back. She’s nude all this while giving me ample body to body touches to keep things exciting. I’m a happy man already.

About 25 min in, the real fun starts. She slides under the twin hole table. Plays with my cock and gives me a nice view of her pussy. Cock’s throbbing and she’s taking my excitement up a notch with each stroke. I was getting close. I think she felt it and decided to dial it down a bit. (good move). Eventually comes back up to the table and starts with body slides on my back. Ample cheeky touches between the legs. Then asks me to turn over and starts stroking my cock. I look into her big eyes and tell her to get me out of my misery- she obliges and I explode!  Then, she gives me a big smile and cleans up. I’m a very content man at this time.

All in all a great experience. WIR- Yes! I haven’t had a therapeutic erotic massage experience before so will definitely go back for it

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Hi Mate Great to see enjoyed the Therapeutic Part as well as the sexy part there a Few Masseuse at BR that Still go out of there way in this regard. BR is one of the Few parlours where the rate goes Down the longer you Book giving more incentive to Stay longer really giving you chance to enjoy best of both worlds. If You Can Manage would Recommend a Booking with Either Grace or Ciara both can do a Firm Therapeutic Style Massage.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
11 hours ago, Andy S said:

I’d been thinking to get a rub down for a couple of weeks and finally made a booking with Francesca. As to what attracted me - it was the description that she’s a trained masseuse 

( I had some sore spots particularly in/around the shoulders) and her DD bust!

This was my first visit to Bodyrotic. Found

parking quite easy but took me a few minutes to find the backdoor entrance so I ended up getting in about 7-8 min late. I was slightly flustered. Got rid of the cash quickly and eagerly waited for Francesca in the waiting lounge.

In she comes wearing lingerie and a see through robe. Greets me (very) warmly and immediately puts me at ease. clicked instantly with her and was glad I picked her even though she doesn’t have photos on the website.

She takes me to the room, and after my shower and she starts with a firm massage which I had requested. God, she knows her stuff- uses hands, forearms and elbows to knead out knots in my shoulders and back. She’s nude all this while giving me ample body to body touches to keep things exciting. I’m a happy man already.

About 25 min in, the real fun starts. She slides under the twin hole table. Plays with my cock and gives me a nice view of her pussy. Cock’s throbbing and she’s taking my excitement up a notch with each stroke. I was getting close. I think she felt it and decided to dial it down a bit. (good move). Eventually comes back up to the table and starts with body slides on my back. Ample cheeky touches between the legs. Then asks me to turn over and starts stroking my cock. I look into her big eyes and tell her to get me out of my misery- she obliges and I explode!  Then, she gives me a big smile and cleans up. I’m a very content man at this time.

All in all a great experience. WIR- Yes! I haven’t had a therapeutic erotic massage experience before so will definitely go back for it

Glad you had a good time.

Another masseuse would be Ciara, try holding in for 1.5 hour and the amount of tease / edging you will unload 2-3 times .

Like @REALM88recommendation both Ciara, Grace and I also recommend Violet if you want some cheekiness /fun but YMMV from each masseuse

• Thanks 1

Thanks @REALM88 @kazokoto. Therapeutic. massage followed by edging sounds like fun- that is if I can hold it in. I certainly want to try!

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Andy S said:

Thanks @REALM88 @kazokoto. Therapeutic. massage followed by edging sounds like fun- that is if I can hold it in. I certainly want to try!

You Haven't lived until one of the beautiful Masseuses at BR Pussy Grinds the shit out of You this is what BR is Famous For. Remember before you hand over any money for Extras make the Masseuse work for it extras should only ever be icing on the cake sessions should be memorable irrespective.

• Like 2