Review Information

1. Sex Worker's Name: Jayde
  2. Session Month: April
  3. Session Year: 2024
  4. Type of Service: Massage
  5. Name of Agency or Parlour (if any): Bliss on Crown
  6. Link to Website or Online Ad (if any): https://www.blissoncrown.com.au/masseuse/jayde/
  7. Photos Authenticity: No photos available
  8. Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $325
  9. Location where session took place: New South Wales
  10. Incall or Outcall: Establishment's Venue
  11. Session Day: Weekday
  12. Session Time: Evening
  13. Estimated Age: 26 - 30
  14. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  15. Hair Colour: Brown
  16. Hair Length: Medium
  17. Eyes Colour: Brown
  18. Skin Colour: Tanned
  19. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  20. Body Shape: Curvy
  21. Estimated Body Size: 10 to 12
  22. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  23. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  24. Pubic Hair: Landing Strip
  25. Any Tattoos?: Several
  26. Any Piercings?: One or two
  27. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  28. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  29. Kissing Available: Yes, DFK (Deep French Kissing)
  30. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  31. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, DATY on offer
  32. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  33. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  34. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  35. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  36. Overall Looks: Pretty
  37. Overall Personality: Outgoing
  38. Overall Performance: Pretty good

Bliss on Crown - April 2024 - Jayde

So I was staying in Potts Point and was in the mood for a premium massage service. I ended up picking Jayde from the line up as I liked how welcoming she was in the intro.

First off Jayde has no photos on the website (the one under her name is a stock photo). I'd describe her as a girl next door with lot of tattoos and a handful of piercings. She has brown curly hair while standing mildly tall and statuesque at 5"7 with a fairly natural looking body and figure. 

I ended up getting a 1hr w/DATY. As regulars would know BoC is an extras orientated parlor, so you pay 310$ for the hour and massage as a baseline then negotiate the rest with the individual WL. These days the majority girls tend to offer kissing, CBJ, DATY, COB and FS. As for pricing, Jayde charged me 150$ for DATY so that's 460$ total. As you can imagine if you wanted a lot of extras to make it into a GFE style package you'd be paying the same amount as a moderately priced private.

On to our session. I had a shower while she ran a bath, she reminded me that time starts after the shower so that's a plus. When she came back I jumped in the bath, she didn't get in with me but sat up on the side. We got chatting a bit and I'd say she's very easy to get a long with, from start to finish there wouldn't have been a single awkward moment.

Up on the massage table she gave a fairly solid oil massage. She slowly worked her up my calfs and thighs before mounting me for a back massage and then a body slide. Then we switched up and I got to return the favor. Massaging those thick thighs and cheeks of hers while catching a peek of her beautiful pussy was certainly a treat. At that stage I knew I had to go for DATY so I sorted the payment while she flipped over.

Now I feel like this wasn't my best cunnilingus performance but never the matter she was more than receptive. Eventually I bought her to orgasm and if that was fake then it was a great performance!

To end the session I switched places again, she teased me with a front on body slide for a bit before relieving me with a fairly solid handjob with a lot of eye contact. Then I got to chill while she took a shower. There was some pleasant chit chat while cleaning up and getting dressed, although my throat wasn't the biggest fan of the disinfectant being sprayed around during the clean - but that's certainly one way to get the client to leave!

Putting this on the punto-metre, I would rate Jadye 8 out of 10 bottles of mineral oil. Attractive, solid service and easy to get along with. An unrushed experience. Would be more than open to seeing her again.

As for the whole set up at BoC, it's clearly going to be on the pricey side for an establishment. Combine this with the fact that there are no beds and only massage tables I'm not sure ow often I'd come here if I was looking for a more FS/GFE oriented service.

• Thanks 4

Yeah, not sure why some of these places don’t have beds in at least a couple of rooms for clients that want F/S, maybe they should look at sofa beds?

They need beds for sure.

That's an expensive extra. Just my opinion on the price, but others may disagree. You've payed for a massage and DATY $460 on a massage table. For $400 I get a bed and 75 minutes with a girl at ATMC or Liaisons. 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Tin Cup said:

They need beds for sure.

That's an expensive extra. Just my opinion on the price, but others may disagree. You've payed for a massage and DATY $460 on a massage table. For $400 I get a bed and 75 minutes with a girl at ATMC or Liaisons. 

They actually need to have less punters paying ridiculously amounts of money to girls that are just totally fleecing them .

I happened to me a few times until I woke up and needed to get a second mortgage just to visit this place.

And  let’s not start on the outcall rates and extra costs. 
The place is a total ripoff IMO 

• Like 2

This is in my budget and again I don't always need FS but that said I was expecting her mid-tier extras to be more like 100$ instead of 150$. Like it was just DATY. I think FS was quoted at 250 which would obviously make it the most expensive FS shop considering other services you expect won't be included unless they're feeling generous. It'd be great if they could trim down the extras so I could maybe get a few things before breaking 500 but as I keep saying premium massage is not going be found a whole lot cheaper in the current market.

2 hours ago, amos said:

They actually need to have less punters paying ridiculously amounts of money to girls that are just totally fleecing them .

Really not sure if that helps. I punt on weekdays and none of the establishments I've been to have ever been that busy. I often see the entire roster in the intro. And most privates don't seem busy either unless it's Friday night. Operators lowering their rates instead of raising them in response to less business just isn't something we've much in the last few years.

On 27/04/2024 at 11:00 AM, Luke884 said:

Yeah, not sure why some of these places don’t have beds in at least a couple of rooms for clients that want F/S, maybe they should look at sofa beds?

Might not be a bad idea if they replaced one of the tables with something like this

main-qimg-207adcdb89d49f5cec859c692edccca4-lq.jpg.4e499ba1f8b617a957356885895a627e.jpg

• Like 1

Some of the RnT places do have beds in some rooms. Secrets of Sydney and The Bellevue come to mind. Although they are in the burbs - not the city. 

To each their own, I actually prefer the tables, but on the few occasions that i punt these days usually only go for massage. Occasionally I will upgrade to FS and i still prefer the tables - something different to fuck on than a bed.

On 28/4/2024 at 11:43 PM, Monkito said:

This is in my budget and again I don't always need FS but that said I was expecting her mid-tier extras to be more like 100$ instead of 150$. Like it was just DATY. I think FS was quoted at 250 which would obviously make it the most expensive FS shop considering other services you expect won't be included unless they're feeling generous. It'd be great if they could trim down the extras so I could maybe get a few things before breaking 500 but as I keep saying premium massage is not going be found a whole lot cheaper in the current market.

Really not sure if that helps. I punt on weekdays and none of the establishments I've been to have ever been that busy. I often see the entire roster in the intro. And most privates don't seem busy either unless it's Friday night. Operators lowering their rates instead of raising them in response to less business just isn't something we've much in the last few years.

Might not be a bad idea if they replaced one of the tables with something like this

main-qimg-207adcdb89d49f5cec859c692edccca4-lq.jpg.4e499ba1f8b617a957356885895a627e.jpg

Think they have a couple of these or similar, at the upmarket bathouse

On 28/04/2024 at 9:23 PM, amos said:

I happened to me a few times until I woke up and needed to get a second mortgage just to visit this place.

And  let’s not start on the outcall rates and extra costs. 
The place is a total ripoff IMO 

Agree. Fact that this shop still exists and generally has 6-7 girls on roster each shift suggests the demand still exists which is insane. 

Lot of punters in the area must have very deep pickets.