11. Nationality (Leave blank if Australian): Korea, South
  12. Knowledge of English: Good
  13. Hair Colour: Other
  14. Hair Length: Long
  15. Eyes Colour: Brown
  16. Skin Colour: Tanned
  17. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  18. Body Shape: Curvy
  19. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  20. Enhanced breasts?: Yes, enhanced
  21. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  22. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  23. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  24. Kissing Available: No
  25. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  26. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  27. Overall Looks: Pretty
  28. Overall Personality: Cheeky
  29. Overall Performance: Pretty good

Studio 466- August 2012-June

Hi all

Last week, I decided to go for a walk around Crown after dinner and by accident I walked pass Studio 466, I thought to myself, " there isn't a better way to exercise off a dinner of steak and complex carb with a quick punt".

So pop in to have a look. The place looked very nice, unlike the place I normally visit on the way to the airport. The receptionist was very politeand introduced me to two girls; Tata and June. Both girls look fabulous and I couldn't make up my mind, but in the end I choose June for 30 min, the korean girl with a bit more curvey than normal.

June is about 5ft 6, very pretty with nice long legs and a set of rather hard boobs.She is a bit more curvey than you average korean girl, but nevertheless she is still pretty hot. The session started with some light cat bath and nipple licking. ofr some reason I really enjoyed the the catbath and licks, maybe it was the alcohol. CBJ then followed, not the best BJ I ever had, but considered I had very little intel on the place, I could ended with a dud BJ. But the best was yet to come, the main course was quite an experience, June was enthusiatic, made a good deal of noise and quite responsive. We had sex in reverse cowgirl, doggie and finished up in the lotus position which I never managed to do and man it felt good.

After a quick hug and chat, I was back on street felt completely satisfied.

Happy punting.

• Thanks 3

Thanks for the review Jinsen!

Can appreciate the walk, as I have walked there several times from the city.

Been here a few times and have had a few dud punts, but a few very nice experiences especially with Julie (Julia) . Unfortunately she is leaving soon ( lucky for me she will be in Sydney where I live).

Will look for June next time.