14. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  15. Hair Colour: Black
  16. Hair Length: Long
  17. Eyes Colour: Brown
  18. Skin Colour: Olive
  19. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  20. Body Shape: Curvy
  21. Estimated Body Size: 10 to 12
  22. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  23. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  24. Pubic Hair: Landing Strip
  25. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  26. Any Piercings?: One or two
  27. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  28. Kissing Available: No
  29. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  30. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  31. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  32. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  33. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  34. Doubles and Group Sex: MFF straight doubles
  35. Overall Looks: Model material
  36. Overall Personality: Lovely
  37. Overall Performance: Great service

Studio 466 - Oct 2012 - Rose from Korea

Called in to 466 on a whim; five girls to choose from - all worked for me but Rose stood out with a beautiful smile, perfect figure and the tiniest denim shorts I have ever seen.

One hour booking, Room 4 with the full size mirror, she was everything I hoped for and more. I like to start a session with the Lady still clothed (so to speak) sitting on my knee for a chat and get to know you. I find it relaxes both of us and I can gauge her limits a bit easier.

After an interesting chat in which I found she had learnt English at school in South Korea and was here studying (aren't they all?) She picked the name Rose because Koreans don't name girls after flowers as we do. Then off came the clothes and I stood to attention without any effort. :) Her breasts were firm and tight; no plastic and the nipples were very sensitive.

She had a nice landing strip and an arse that wobbled ever so slightly with a gentle slap. Perfecto.

I started with a tit fuck sitting in the chair in front of the mirror (of course), followed by a CBJ where I hung on to her pony tail - a little fetish. Then doggy infront of the mirror both standing and her on the chair; doggy bed then legs up for the finishing touch.

As I am not the youngest of guys it was almost more than I could take and I needed a good 5 minutes to get my heart rate back down.

In all, a wonderful experience and one that again reminded me I was born 30 years too early!

Rose works odd days and most weekends on dayshift and I will definitely be repeating the experience. Perhaps a double next time?

;)

• Thanks 6

In all, a wonderful experience and one that again reminded me I was born 30 years too early!

Sigh... Weren't we all! Good review FatCat. Was it no kissing at all or just no DFK??

Sigh... Weren't we all! Good review FatCat. Was it no kissing at all or just no DFK??

Actually I didn't ask because I know that most girls at 466 are not into either kissing or DFK (perhaps if you pay more they are) and it doesn't worry me so I don't bother. I can't concentrate on anything else anyway once I see a nice pair of tits and then a new pussy!

:)

Actually I didn't ask because I know that most girls at 466 are not into either kissing or DFK (perhaps if you pay more they are) and it doesn't worry me so I don't bother. I can't concentrate on anything else anyway once I see a nice pair of tits and then a new pussy!

:)

Here here couldnt agree more... But on occasional moments i will pay the extra

One thing I forgot to mention but it just struck me; Rose did the weirdest thing when she returned after the shower break; she had two pieces of cloth which she proceeded to hang over my clothes hanging over the back of the door and also over my phone etc on the bedside table; I was gobsmacked as i had never seen this before in nearly 15 years of visiting 466 so I asked her why.

Her answer: a guy had been caught with a dodgy video setup by one of the girls and she was paranoid about appearing on the Internet! I was happy she thought I was smart enough to be able do that! :) I told her I was just interested in my 'one-eyed camera' and she was ok.

Has anyone else seen this new trend emerging? WTF is this world coming to?

Yeah i heard about that it was a young Indian guy... He cried when they were talking about calling the cops.... Haha dumb ass....

Crazy thing is most Girlies will let you take photos if you ask nicely amd dont show their faces. And I don't know about you but I don't wank to faces... :blush: