Review Information

1. Sex Worker's Name: Cathy
  2. Session Month: November
  3. Session Year: 2012
  4. Type of Service: Parlour Worker
  5. Name of Agency or Parlour (if any): Studio 466
  6. Establishment Address (Only for brothels): 466 City Rd, South Melbourne, VIC 3205
  7. Phone Number (Please add area code): 9696 4666
  8. Link to Website or Online Ad (if any): www.studio466.com
  9. SWA Number if known (Victoria only): SWA: 4215BE
  10. Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $125
  11. Location where session took place: Victoria
  12. Session Day: Weekday
  13. Session Time: Daytime
  14. Estimated Age: 21 - 25
  15. Estimated Ethnic Group: Asian Origin
  16. Nationality (Leave blank if Australian): China
  17. Knowledge of English: Good
  18. Hair Colour: Black
  19. Hair Length: Short
  20. Eyes Colour: Brown
  21. Skin Colour: Tanned
  22. Height: Short - Under 160 cm / 5'3"
  23. Body Shape: Petite
  24. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  25. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  26. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  27. Pubic Hair: Neatly Trimmed
  28. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  29. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  30. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  31. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  32. Kissing Available: No
  33. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  34. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, DATY on offer
  35. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  36. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  37. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  38. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  39. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  40. Overall Personality: Lovely
  41. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Studio 466 November 2012 Cathy

A slow sensual punt.

Still continuing my nefarious ways around South Melbourne, found myself at Studio 466. A plethora of ladies I was introduced to and was able to meet. Was even given the option of calling back two ladies to ask questions and clarify things. Now this is service. Of the two that I had some questions for I chose Cathy. Quietly spoken, smouldering look, elegant face and a smooth tanned, shall we say stocky body with curves.

The shower had a bracket to hold it in. It did swing round while I was waiting for the water to warm. Not advisable to take a cold shower prior to a punt. Just as well it wasn't hot..... Showered and Cathy comes back into the room. She asks if I would like a massage but I say lets start as I only have booked for half an hour. This work load is driving me nuts. As said, C strips off and she has this amazing smooth, rounded body. Even the slight tummy she has just adds to the curve and the small shaved pubic hair just adds again to this demure package. Small beast but this all sits well with all the other soft curves. I can keep going if you want.....

There was no kissing and DATY was extra which I felt was excessive at $50, but I am pondering this for next time. Some light body kissing and then the dom is fastened and a slow but tight CBJ begins. C clasps her hand around the base and sucks and licks in a combination of side sucking, licking and lips curled around the head. There is good pressure and all in plain view. Very nice. C is lying on her side allowing lots of body stroking, nipple playing, arse caressing and the occasional pussy play. Just getting better.

CBJ comes to an end and Caty suggest she starts on top. Fine with me. Lube applies and she eases me in. This slow, sensual punt continues. Slowly riding me Cathy look fantastic. Even lowers herself down for some nipple sucking and neck kissing. My hands are all over her. Slowly caressing, enjoying that smoothness of her skin. Its always hard to figure if the WL cums but on this occasion I am pretty sure that she did. Her low moans gradually became louder and louder until she stopped with a shudder. She falls on to me and I hold her tight. Some more cowgirl and she suggest "me on top?".

I suggest doggies and she ready complies by moving into position. Whiles I am kissing her back, moving up between her shoulder blades, just enjoying her skin, not ready quiet yet to start, C reaches under and guides me into her pussy. Basically the same happens with lots of body caressing, this time taking in the view from behind as I stroke and squeeze her but. Add to this some clit stroking. Cathy end up lying flat with me also lying flat on top and it is a heavenly moment. C's neck, ear and cheek are kissed.

Move in to the final position which is missionary. I start as low down as I feel I am allowed (just above her pubic hair) and kiss my way up to her neck and again Cathy guides me in. She lets me hold her tight as I finish and hold on a bit longer. Very good of her and a great way to let things finish. We (I) finish right on time.

Showers had and off we go.

Would have loved to do some DATY and some kissing but it was a slow and sensual punt that was well worth it. Wonder if I can add a link where I can continue to bang on about her body........?

Jason56

• Thanks 5
it was a slow and sensual punt that was well worth it.

I too enjoy a slow and sensual punt. :P Thanks for sharing Jason. :)

Excellent review; thanks. I am a massive 466 fan as I have always found the reception service friendly and very professional and the girls equally so. You have inspired me to take a trip there this week and if Cathy is on I will be as well... ;)

Excellent review; thanks. I am a massive 466 fan as I have always found the reception service friendly and very professional and the girls equally so. You have inspired me to take a trip there this week and if Cathy is on I will be as well... ;)

Agree fatcat50, I also am a fan of 466 when I visit Melbourne. Generally courteous and helpful front office, good rooms, and I have a favorite there who is pure quality and lovely personality. There are some duds there but it's all trial and error.