Review Information

1. Sex Worker's Name: Cindy Lee
  2. Session Month: December
  3. Session Year: 2012
  4. Type of Service: Parlour Worker
  5. Name of Agency or Parlour (if any): Langtrees
  6. Establishment Address (Only for brothels): Burswood Road, Burswood or ask any Taxi driver.
  7. Phone Number (Please add area code): 08 947389999
  8. Service Provider's Email (if any): www.langtrees.com
  9. Link to Website or Online Ad (if any): www.langtrees.com
  10. Photos Authenticity: 100% Real
  11. Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $400
  12. Location where session took place: Western Australia
  13. Session Day: Weekend
  14. Session Time: Evening
  15. Estimated Age: 26 - 30
  16. Estimated Ethnic Group: Asian Origin
  17. Nationality (Leave blank if Australian): Thailand
  18. Knowledge of English: Good
  19. Hair Colour: Black
  20. Hair Length: Medium
  21. Eyes Colour: Brown
  22. Skin Colour: Olive
  23. Height: Short - Under 160 cm / 5'3"
  24. Body Shape: Petite
  25. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  26. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  27. Enhanced breasts?: Yes, enhanced
  28. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  29. Any Tattoos?: One or two
  30. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  31. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  32. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  33. Kissing Available: Yes, Light Kissing
  34. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  35. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, DATY on offer
  36. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  37. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  38. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  39. Doubles and Group Sex: MFF lesbian doubles
  40. Overall Looks: Very pretty
  41. Overall Personality: Lovely
  42. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Langtrees Of Perth - December 2012 Cindy Lee

Last week I decided to break my punting drought at Langtrees and after the usual research settled on Cindy Lee who has been favourably reviewed on here before. A first visit to a new lady is always a gamble but I am happy to report that this one paid off in spades.

I had barely settled myself in the lounge when my lady appeared. Cindy is tiny - under 5' in her stilettoes, slim and dainty in the best Thai tradition but sporting an impressive bust and showing off toned legs and arms in a short figure hugging red dress. Curly black hair surrounded a pretty face and her smile was warm and inviting. As I stood up to greet her a little voice in my head shouted "Yes!!"

Prelimaries out of the way we headed for the aptly named "Playroom" to get to know each other better. Cindy disappeared briefly while I showered but was back before I had finished and eagerly started undressing so I asked her to wait for me as I like to unwrap my presents myself. There was no hesitation or holding back; she came to me confidently and enthusiastically. Out of her clothes she is exquisite, tiny but beautifully proportioned with smooth silky skin and completely smooth downstairs. After a close inspection I noticed that her breasts had been enlarged but it is a fine job and they look and feel great. Like most Thai ladies I have met she will kiss mouth to mouth but doesn't go for full D.F.K. which is a cultural difference I accept. Cindy was gentle, caring and affectionate throughout our encounter and when I went down on her she enthusiastically accepted my efforts, grinding against me and helping me hit the right notes. When she returned the favour it was all I could do to keep control. Her mouth, fingers and teeth set loose a whirlwind of pleasurable sensations and, best of all, she kept up regular eye contact and seemed to be enjoying herself as much as I was. I love it when a girl gets right into the action.

For the rest you can use your imaginations, sufficient to say that Cindy is right up there with the best I have experienced and this was definitely a girlfriend experience of the highest order. I just hope she stays around long enough for me to see her again.

• Thanks 6

Yes I concur......she's amazing. Probably the only current lady at Langtrees worth seeing at the moment.

She didn't whinge about cock size, which is truly amazing given her small proportions.