23. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  24. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  25. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  26. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  27. Overall Looks: Very pretty
  28. Overall Personality: Lovely
  29. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bliss On Crown - December 2012 - Ginger

Felt another urge to stress relief so headed back down to Bliss one evening. Saw Ginger for 1 hour and ended up extending for an extra 30min. Ginger is a lovely lady. A bit more mature than the other girls but very sensual and sexy. Tall, long legs, slim with long red wavy hair, pale skin and attractive face. Once in the room, she gave me a nice kiss and proceeded to unbutton my shirt while kissing and licking my nipples. Now this was before I hit the shower so I knew I was in for a good time! After the shower, we continued where we left off with light kissing and licking. Ginger explained a couple of extras which were available such as CBJ ($50), kissing ($50) and pussy play ($50). I did take her up on all of these as I felt we'd have a really good time. As others have said before, Ginger is into Tantric and Eastern massage and touching techniques. As far as massage goes, there wasn't much going on there ;) but lots of touching, kissing, licking etc. I played for a long time with her pussy (in various positions) and got her to come a few times. She's quite multi-orgasmic and got really wet & turned on. Tried to convince her for DATY. She wavered but declined after thinking about it for a bit. Maybe next time she said. She then grabbed my cock and told me she wanted to suck me Tantric deep throat style. Apparently she loves sucking dick :) So on with the dom and I positioned myself above her while she was lying down and gently lowered my cock into her mouth. In this position she was able to slide my cock all the way down her throat but of course no thrusting from me! The DT was sensational. She did tell me she loved sucking cock and I believe it now! Next it was me lying down and her on top DT'ing me. Time was running on so I extended for another 30 min. Then back to the BJ. I could have kept going with this honestly but I wanted to cum with the fantasy sex so Ginger climbed on my chest cowgirl and gave me a slow sensual HJ until I exploded while pretending to ride me and holding me close. A couple of highlights for me - Ginger really knows her tantric techniques and she showed me the tantric lotus position with grinding into me. That was extremely erotic. She also prolonged my orgasm by touching in the right places as I was cumming.

Ginger's a different experience to the standard RnT and I'll see her again. Highly recommend.

K

• Thanks 7

Thanks for the review KKK. :) Somehow I like an old fashioned real fuck though. :P

So do I :) but occasionally I venture out and don't mind a nice massage & sexy body slide

K