22. Kissing Available: No
  23. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  24. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  25. Overall Looks: Very pretty
  26. Overall Personality: Fun
  27. Overall Performance: It was okay

Studio 466 - January 2013 - Lia

Hi all, first post of 2013.

I'm not a great fan of Studio 466 however its the closest from my work, and I was in the mood for an afternoon quickie. Surprisingly there were many girls in the line up. The very first one, Lia, caught my eye immediately and she's the one I went for.

I only had time for 20 mins because I had to get back to work, sadly, this place does offer a 20 min package for $105 so at least its a bargain.

Lia is a very good looking Korean girl and very confident and outgoing. Good English and was very able to hold a conversation, nice change from Tope St. She told she's been in Australia for a year and a half which might explain the English.

She was really sexy, but her demeanor in bed was clinical. Definitely no GFE vibes. She started with the usual Asian nipple licking, doesnt do much for me! And then put on a dom and launched straight into a fairly mechanical bj. She changed rubbers after the bj, and then turned around for reverse cowgirl. This I enjoyed. Tight pussy, full view of it, and could watch the action in the full length mirror too. She rode me enthusiastically for a few minutes, and then collapsed next to me on the bed, seemingly exhausted.

As I was positioning myself for missionary, I asked if kissing was OK.

"No, of course not."

"Umm.. well some girls allow it?"

"No, that's extra"

"How much?" (just out of curiosity)

"$100"

"WHAT???"

$100 for kissing? Got to be kidding! I really didn't follow this line of questioning.

Time was a tickin', so I took this Korean princess in my arms and fucked the shit out of her until we both came. She had a tight pussy and squeezed her vaginal muscles to effect.

I quite enjoyed the post coital conversation. Some Korean punts end and then theres mostly akward silence while you're cleaning up and getting dressed. Good looks on this girl even by Korean standards, nice personality, good English. Could have rocked my world in bed if she wanted to, I think, but was taking the clinical "I'm here to provide a service" type approach.

And $100 for kissing?? What the fuck! :)

• Thanks 3

Hundred buck smooch!?! That's some crazy talk right there....... they love to go fishing sometimes these gals....

And $100 for kissing?? What the fuck!

Totally agree...bloody ridiculus. :angry: Thanks for the review redtube, hope your next punts better. ;)

Reading between the lines i would say she just didnt want to kiss most girls dont its a personal thing i guess

I concur... plus it was a 20 minute 'quickie' so hardly time for any chance of interacting.

But she sounds like a challenge...

:)

$ 100 for a kiss... unbelievable chutzpah.. have had long DFK with ML's often at no extra cost.

My poorer punts in Melbourne were at 466 with a few cold pretty Koreans.

Extra for everything ( Mina the tall barby doll lady I think) .

But have had lovely service several times with the Thai doll Julie ( with the big round butt).