12. Knowledge of English: Regular
  13. Hair Colour: Dark
  14. Hair Length: Long
  15. Eyes Colour: Brown
  16. Skin Colour: Tanned
  17. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  18. Body Shape: Slim
  19. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  20. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  21. Enhanced breasts?: Yes, enhanced
  22. Pubic Hair: Landing Strip
  23. Any Tattoos?: One or two
  24. Any Piercings?: One or two
  25. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  26. Kind of Experience: Clinical Experience
  27. Kissing Available: Unsure
  28. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  29. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  30. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  31. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  32. Overall Personality: Cold
  33. Overall Performance: It was okay

Studio 466 - March 2013 - Maree

So I was on my way to work and was running about 90 minutes early. I was riding in on my fucking bike and had a nice big stiffy dangling over my leg. Work isn't far from studio 466 and I'd been there a few times. I love asain prostitutes for some reason. I think it's coz they usually don't know English that good and is a bit like fucking an alien. Anyway.

There were 3 girls. I forget the other two, one was hot and the other was funny looking with braces. I went for the middle one because she was fucking hot and seemed bubbly so I thought she would be great.

Went into the room, gave her $150 for 30mins. Cost is really $140.

I jumped in the shower and washed my cock and anus. I was fucking horny.

Waited 5 mins then she walked in. I lay on my back and she got on top of me. She licked each of my nipples once each, took off her bra and started whacking her giant enhanced boobs against my face. That wasn't bad. They felt funny though, a bit lumpy. Nice nipples though, which she let me suck a little. I wasn't very happy with the nipple suckling. I love that shit, but she didn't do that much.

Before I knew it she slid a condom on my throbbing cock and started to suck. Very mechanical. Only lasted about 20 'up and downs'. Disappointing really. She did it with her g string still on too. Which wasn't that good.

Then she put my dick in her pussy and started grinding slowly away on top. I asked to go on top, thrushes about 5 times and came. She was very uninterested while I fucked her. Just looking at the wall and not making much sound either.

She then cleaned me up, asked if I wanted a massage. I said yes.

Worst massage ever. Sge just slid her hands up and down my back and shoulders a bit really. No good.

Then she said thankyou, offered the shower, which I said no. And then I left. Got on my bike and went to work.

Yeah, it wasn't that great. But I did cum pretty quick.

• Thanks 4
I love asain prostitutes for some reason. I think it's coz they usually don't know English that good and is a bit like fucking an alien.

I don't see the connection between Asian Girls and Aliens; when you say Alien I think really scary Silicon based lifeforms who implant baby Aliens in your guts which inevitably burst out at the worst possible moment. And have Acid blood. Don't think I would want to fuck with one, let alone fuck one! :blink:

Have you tried an Asian Girl who speaks the Queen's English like a local? Does that make a difference? :wacko:

I want to try an 'Aussie asian' who talks queens English. But I havnt before. Well, I have but she wasn't a prostitute.

Puntingpenis, welcome to PP and thanks for sharing your first review of Maree with us cheers :)

As a heads up for next time, I have edited the title to the correct way for PP.

Thanks PP and congrats on your first review on PP. Sounded a poor punt to start with though. :(

Keep riding brother.Its not always Sunny Days and good weather.Straight to the point.Nothing wrong with that.lol