13. Knowledge of English: Poor
  14. Hair Colour: Brown
  15. Hair Length: Medium
  16. Eyes Colour: Brown
  17. Skin Colour: Pale
  18. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  19. Body Shape: Athletic
  20. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  21. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  22. Enhanced breasts?: Yes, enhanced
  23. Pubic Hair: Landing Strip
  24. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  25. Any Piercings?: One or two
  26. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  27. Kind of Experience: Sex Buddy Experience
  28. Kissing Available: Not Always
  29. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  30. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  31. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  32. Overall Looks: Attractive
  33. Overall Personality: Shy
  34. Overall Performance: It was okay

Studio 466 - March 2013 - Candi

Dropped by Studio 466on the way home...thinking well I haven't been there and the reviews overall are positive. Introduced to 4 lovely ladies only 2 stood out for me Christine and Candi. Candi dressed in a micro bikini that showed of a fantastic figure and Christine in a black camisole thingy. Based on the Bikini vision I choice to spend some time with Candi. Lovely young lady but very shy; I got the impression she may have been quite new in the industry. Started with the usual nipple kiss/lick and the little guy quickly rose to the occasion. Into the CBJ which was very pleasant although a little gentle but good depth and OK suction changed to CG for a while and then I asked her for reverse CG...WOW. This young lady has the tightest arse I have ever felt, strong, firm and a sheer delight, combined with her slim waist and back a sight to behold. Little Guy slightly overawed so we return to CBJ. I suggest 69 for a bit of DATY but she declines but I am allowed to view - OMG that is hard as I don't believe I've met a pussy that I didn't want to ... well you get the picture. I go to touch this delightful kitten and the view disappears pronto - no DATY no Touchy - pity but never mind. Candi continues with the CBJ but I can see she is tiring (45 min sess) so we finish with a HJ; damn hats always make me lose sensitivity or something. Finish with a bit of a cuddle and a stilted attempt at conversation. Overall a good experience - just the arse alone was probably worth it, nothing to complain about except DATY and nothing to hugely rave over. IMHO I think if Candi got to know one and had more experience things may be markedly different. as always YMMV.

• Thanks 3
she declines but I am allowed to view - OMG that is hard as I don't believe I've met a pussy that I didn't want to

Now that is a true Dilemma bhd :unsure: . Congrats on the punt and I admire your willpower. ;)

I agree sometimes is like reaching your first million we all just keep aspiring to get there.Keep trying

I suggest 69 for a bit of DATY but she declines but I am allowed to view

That's purgatory for you right there.....

I suggest 69 for a bit of DATY but she declines but I am allowed to view - OMG that is hard as I don't believe I've met a pussy that I didn't want to ... well you get the picture. I go to touch this delightful kitten and the view disappears pronto - no DATY no Touchy - pity but never mind.

The message is 'touch with the part that counts' - to get to DATY you have to work up to being a 'Regular' they can trust in most cases; but it is worth the effort IMHO... :P