12. Knowledge of English: Poor
  13. Hair Colour: Dark
  14. Hair Length: Long
  15. Eyes Colour: Brown
  16. Skin Colour: Tanned
  17. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  18. Body Shape: Petite
  19. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  20. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  21. Enhanced breasts?: Yes, enhanced
  22. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  23. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  24. Any Piercings?: One or two
  25. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  26. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  27. Kissing Available: Unsure
  28. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  29. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  30. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  31. Overall Personality: Lovely
  32. Overall Performance: Pretty good

Studio 466 - March 2013 - Lea

so I just finished a long and hectic day at work and studio 466 is on the way home, so I thought, 'may as well pop and and bust the nut'. I wasn't really that horny, but I think I'm addicted to seeing the gorgeous girls and then choosing which one I want to bonk. I don't get any sex at home.

Anyway, there were about 6 girls to choose from and I chose Lea coz she was hot with a very nice body and shook my hand nicely when she introduced herself.

I opted for 45mins for $200 after I established that that meant I could bonk her then cop a handie. Yes.

So washed my anus and donger and waited about 5 minutes for her to come back.

In she walked and it took her a little while to 'set up'. Pretended she was going to murder me with the rubbish vag and then pretended she was going to wack me off with it. Funny stuff. But I just wanted her to suck my nob.

Eventually she got on me and started off by kissing my legs and looking at my fat fella. I was pretty sure sge was impressed by it's length and girth going by the noises she made when she saw it.

I love getting my nipples sucked, she did a great job at that. Then she wacked on a dinger and sucked me off. I liked her style. Definately enjoyable.

She then spun around and exposed her lovely brown anus in my face. It was fun opening up her arse wide and her pussy lips too. Then sge inserted my massive member inside of her while she was facing the other way. It was a great view. I could tell she lived the feeling of my schlong in her smoo. She then laid back on my and let me feel her tithes and kiss her ne k. Sge was loci g it. Then she rolled over and I smashed her a couple of time from behind then I splooged. I cum really quick, bit I didn't mind coz I knew I had a wrist coming.

After she took off my dinger she asked me to wash my now filthy cock so I did. She washed her cunt too.

Then she lay beside me and gently run her fingers all over my back for about ten minutes.

She then asked me to lie back on my back. She wet her hand with lube and gave me a uncovered handjob. She did a good job and was impressed with the amount of cum I let out.

Yeah, it was good. $200 well spent I'd say

• Thanks 3

"Pretended she was going to murder me with the rubbish vag "

Wow; that could have been nasty...

Lea sounds like as fun girl.

:)

Pretended she was going to murder me with the rubbish vag and then pretended she was going to wack me off with it

Easily the weirdest turn of phrase ever written.

Don't even want to imagine what that actually means. I'll happily remain ignorant on that one. Don't get too many reviews of this joint, so it's always interesting to see one.