Review Information

1. Sex Worker's Name: Julie
  2. Session Month: March
  3. Session Year: 2013
  4. Type of Service: Parlour Worker
  5. Name of Agency or Parlour (if any): Studio 466
  6. Establishment Address (Only for brothels): 466 City Rd, South Melbourne, VIC 3205
  7. Phone Number (Please add area code): (03) 9696 4666
  8. Link to Website or Online Ad (if any): http://www.studio466.com/
  9. SWA Number if known (Victoria only): 4215BE
  10. Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $225
  11. Location where session took place: Victoria
  12. Session Day: Weekday
  13. Session Time: Daytime
  14. Estimated Age: 26 - 30
  15. Estimated Ethnic Group: Asian Origin
  16. Nationality (Leave blank if Australian): Thailand
  17. Hair Colour: Black
  18. Hair Length: Long
  19. Eyes Colour: Brown
  20. Skin Colour: Tanned
  21. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  22. Body Shape: Petite
  23. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  24. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  25. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  26. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  27. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  28. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  29. Kind of Experience: Sex Buddy Experience
  30. Kissing Available: No
  31. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  32. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  33. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  34. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  35. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  36. Extras Charged: No, all included
  37. Overall Looks: Very pretty
  38. Overall Personality: Outgoing
  39. Overall Performance: Great service

Studio 466 - March 2013 - Julie

I'm popping my review cherry. I went to Studio 466 on a weekday in the early afternoon in the hopes of seeing this "ghetto booty" thai girl.

I entered Studio 466 through the front as I didn't really care if anyone saw if I entered. Upon entering, I was greeted by the receptionist and told to sit on a couch out in the open and she would send the girls through. For those of you that want a private environment, you may find this a bit off putting in a busier time period. I was greeted by 5 girls and I don't remember any of their names as my main focus was to see Julie and see the booty behind her. All the girls were really hot, even a girl with braces. They only say their name and then walk back in. No conversations in the intros at all.

I was thinking that I may pick someone else before Julie even came out. Julie came out last wearing a black bra teddy and a black thong. I was a bit disappointed by her butt. It was large and nice, but not as big as my imagination made it out to be based off of the reviews her. Regardless, I paid the $220 for hour with Julie and was sent to a lower level room next to where the girls stay.

Julie came in and showed me to the shower. While showering she left the room and took a few extra minutes to enter. Once she was in, it was on. I tried to kiss her but it was a no go. I got a super tight lipped kiss that felt like I was kissing a fist. I got her disrobed and turned her around to play with her small tits with my dick rubbing up on on her ass. I complemented her on her ass and she bent over inviting me to have a lick. She let me rim her all I wanted but would move once I got to her slit. It was still nice to have my tongue between those big ass cheeks so we played this way for a few minutes. She then popped up, grabbed some lube and put it all between her cheeks and put my dick between them doggy style. I got a nice ass job from her. I had a lot of build up and the next thing I know I'm spraying her ass and back.

We cleaned up and she popped in the shower for a bit. We talked about Thailand and her going on holiday soon and then we started to pick back up. I licked her tits and tried to make my way down between her legs. She did the weirdest thing where she played with herself and would not let my tongue through to pleasure her. I stopped and rolled on my back and she took the queue and started giving me a CBJ. It was mediocre at best so we didn't stay at this for long. I took her and put her on her back and started plugging away. She screamed in joy, wrapped her legs around me and scratched into my back into what appeared to an orgasm for her. We then switched to cowgirl and into doggy, it just wasn't working. We then tried do a HJ and then she stuck her ass in my face for more rimming while I jerked myself off but that 2nd pop just would not come.

All in all, the ass job was amazing and she does have a big and unique ass for an asian. If you asked for ratings, I'd rate as the following

Face: 8 - Cute face

Body 8.5 - I love the small breasts with the big butt

Service 7.5 - If I got DFK and DATY this might be a 9. It just came off as a bit clinical. Perhaps extras were required but she never offered them up.

Would I return?: Maybe - Depends on if I get an itch for another hot ass job. I may go back for some of the other hot girls.

• Thanks 1
For those of you that want a private environment, you may find this a bit off putting in a busier time period.... All the girls were really hot, even a girl with braces. They only say their name and then walk back in. No conversations in the intros at all.

Hi jimbomb

Sounds like you had a great ass job; my favourite! :ph34r:

With the Intros, you call them over and they will talk; some of the girls are a bit wary of Farangs but they open up if you are polite and nice. ^_^ And if you are not sure, ask for a recount.

DFK and DATY are not normally on offer at 466 so if you want that go to Tope Street (and take your chances). But with a regular who knows what might happen? ;)

Been going there for many years; my favourite Parlour.

And always go upstairs; much quieter and the rooms are better.

that 2nd pop just would not come.
Sometimes no matter how hard you try the sack is just empty JB. :( Good on you for trying though :lol: :lol: :D

Thanks for the review. Julie is my favorite WL in Melb.

I saw her weekly for several months when I was working there last year.

Once she knows you and feels comfortable. The experience got better. Daty sessions were lengthy and overall it was a GFE for me.

Also with more time I massaged her, she offered DFK and I had very memorable sessions. Usually it was late and very quiet outside.

I always extended with her to 2 hours even with those Melb prices.

Her ass is unusual with such a petite body. Spent many and hour appreciating that Thai ghetto rump.

Btw she told me she had a friend who was American and black who was going to work there , but I never saw any reviews.