Review Information

1. Sex Worker's Name: Jaime
  2. Session Month: March
  3. Session Year: 2013
  4. Type of Service: Massage
  5. Name of Agency or Parlour (if any): Bodyrotic
  6. Establishment Address (Only for brothels): 136 Parramatta Road, Camperdown
  7. Phone Number (Please add area code): 02 9557 7999
  8. Link to Website or Online Ad (if any): http://bodyrotic.com.au/masseuses/?m_id=766
  9. Photos Authenticity: 100% Real
  10. Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $225
  11. Location where session took place: New South Wales
  12. Session Day: Weekday
  13. Session Time: Daytime
  14. Estimated Age: 26 - 30
  15. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  16. Hair Colour: Dark
  17. Hair Length: Long
  18. Eyes Colour: Brown
  19. Skin Colour: Tanned
  20. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  21. Body Shape: Slim
  22. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  23. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  24. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  25. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  26. Kissing Available: Unsure
  27. Blowjob: Unsure
  28. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, DATY on offer
  29. Overall Looks: An absolute goddess!
  30. Overall Personality: Lovely
  31. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bodyrotic - March 2013 - Jaime

After reading several reviews on Jaime, and checking out the pics on the site, I decided to visit yesterday. Set a booking as she's very popular. Was a public holiday so parking was fine and the place was very quiet.

Jaime walked in and my first thought was 'holy shit!'. she is stunning. has a perfect slim model type figure and is extremely beautiful. She also has a very sexy and confident nature which was great. Followed her into the room with my eyes firmly fixed on her small but amazing arse. She is a great conversationalist and makes sure your happy and at ease. She left to grab a drink for me whilst i showered and I waited lying on the table.

She kicked off straight away after coming back leaving her very sexy lingerie on and started with a nice massage. I was a little unsure how sexy things would get until a few minutes in she leant back against the mirror and started a striptease, rubbing her body as she undressed. At one point sticking her arse about 10cm from my face as she pulled down her undies and spread her pussy and arse. I then knew this was going to be a great session. She then proceeded to do some sexy body sliding and massaging. She knows she has an amazing body and, as my head was down through the hole, advised me at one point to lift my head and enjoy the view as she had her perfect arse in the air and was pointing it right at the mirror. Her arse is definitely in my top 5 of all time!

she hopped under the table at one point and starting stroking my cock and spreading her legs and playing with herself. After this she asked me to turn over and proceeded with an even more sexy body slide running my cock all over her body. I was getting pretty close to coming and she then turned around and her perfect arse was right in my face. I played with her arse and pussy (did not try any fingers inside though) and then, as she kept rubbing back-and-forth and pushing her pussy into my nose, I figured DATY was ok and made a few explorative kisses and she pushed her pussy onto my face and I started DATY. she seemed to enjoy it as she started moaning and stroking my cock even faster. i only lasted a minute or two after that.

all in all this was an awesome session. definitely one of my best RnT sessions. she's a sweet, erotic and stunningly beautiful girl who seems to enjoy herself. I'll be back for more that's for sure!

(ps. I've put 'unsure' above for DATY as i'm not sure if she offers it all the time as i didn't ask)

• Thanks 6