Bellevue 5 Star Retreat - General Discussion Thread

Anyone knows if Mia is still around or in the country? Brazilian beauty last seen at the Bellevue in 2018.

Also, Natasha, blonde mediterranean background, athletic fit body with enhanced breasts had a piercing on one of them.

14 minutes ago, jovecutie said:

Has anyone seen Vanessa or Stella here? they both look worth a session imo.

nah havent seen either of them- but im curious though if anyone has seen Zara ?

4 hours ago, ObiWanKenobi said:

nah havent seen either of them- but im curious though if anyone has seen Zara ?

No but pic looks ok, you should try her.

I have not been to Belvedere before but think I’ll take a couple of days off in new year & see them both!

Had some rare free time this afternoon and decided to give Bellevue a try, think I should have stayed at home:

Valentina charged me $150 on top of the $200 45 min booking to kiss body, finger with a rubber cbj & hand job but overused on the lube & couldn’t get my over the line!! Nice enough girl but really?? Not reviewing

still feeling horny, 15 mins later,  I decided to try another girl Ava. She was lovely but the extras are all protected with no dfk, no bbbj & wants to charge $250, on top of hourly rate, so I just went with a massage with her, purely to orgasm - review to come

Makes me appreciate what’s on offer at UMB!!

• Like 2
40 minutes ago, jovecutie said:

Had some rare free time this afternoon and decided to give Bellevue a try, think I should have stayed at home:

Valentina charged me $150 on top of the $200 45 min booking to kiss body, finger with a rubber cbj & hand job but overused on the lube & couldn’t get my over the line!! Nice enough girl but really?? Not reviewing

still feeling horny, 15 mins later,  I decided to try another girl Ava. She was lovely but the extras are all protected with no dfk, no bbbj & wants to charge $250, on top of hourly rate, so I just went with a massage with her, purely to orgasm - review to come

Makes me appreciate what’s on offer at UMB!!

There are no good experiences to be had in Carlton. You need not travel too far, though.

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, ThirstyG said:

There are no good experiences to be had in Carlton. You need not travel too far, though.

In fairness to the establishment I did have a chat with them & not much may happen but they at least took note of it

5 hours ago, Rae said:

UMB?

Upmarket bathouse. Mainly larger girls 30’s and older . Saw Holly recently but nothing to get too excited about . Greedy for extras and I didn’t give in to it. A lot of them move onto Miss Heavens as they age .

• Thanks 2