9. Estimated Age: 21 - 25
  10. Estimated Ethnic Group: Asian Origin
  11. Hair Colour: Brown
  12. Hair Length: Medium
  13. Eyes Colour: Hazel
  14. Skin Colour: Tanned
  15. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  16. Body Shape: Curvy
  17. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  18. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  19. Kind of Experience: Clinical Experience
  20. Kissing Available: Unsure
  21. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  22. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  23. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  24. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  25. Extras Charged: No, all included
  26. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  27. Overall Personality: Shy
  28. Overall Performance: Pretty good

Studio 466 - May 2013 - Rose

Had a long lunch one friday so figured why not? Took the front entrance because lets face it, the back is no better, not to mention having to navigate a maze to locate it.. I walk on and am offered seat. Sit down and the intros start, i stop after the first as i thought she looked fun and wuite stunning.

We head up stairs, her first of course so i can admire her curves on the way up. We enter the room and she asks how long i want to stay. I choose 30 minutes because i have to head back to work after. She is.wearing tiny undies and a bra that has half her nipples showing. I hand over the money and she tells me to take a shower while she takes the money downstairs.

I hop in the shower, and am already rock hard in anticipation. Shower done, i wait on the bed until rose returns. She gets set up and i fondle her tits while she makes sure im clean and puts on a rubber. Her skin is soft and silky smooth and her tits are to die for.

Once the rubber is on she wastes no time and begins licking my balls. She starts to bob her head. Feels good. I tell her what i want and she quickly hops ontop of me, guiding me into her pussy (cg). She starts slow but quickly speed her up. A few nice moans and her tits bouncing were nice.

I tell her i want to change positions. She lays on her back, i slide onto her soft body and thrust myself in. I loft one of her legs over my shoulder and start going for gold. Its clear she isnt use to such hard pumpings but continues to take it anyway. The sex got pretty rough after a couple minutes of this. Plenty of loud.moaning, not sure if real, dont care, liked it anyway.

Eventually i stop, look her in the eye and tell her i want to fuck her from behind. She rolls over and we start doggystyle. After a few thrusts i stop and ask her to stand. I get her to bend over straight legged and lean on the wall with both hands. I fuck her standing for a couple minutes before i pop inside her.

We lay on the bed until times up, she seems puffed so i guess thats good. Then i leave. Overall very happy with rose. No time wasted and can take it like a champ. She is gorgeous and is up for any positions. Will definitely head back for another session with her sometime. Particularly enjoyed the standing, and the rough stuff in the middle.

Would recommend her to anyone who mainly enjoys sex of the vaginal variety!

• Thanks 2
Took the front entrance because lets face it, the back is no better
??? Oh the front of the BUILDING...my dirty mind i suppose. :lol: Glad you had a good time with Rose she sounds very pliable snowy.. ;)

"I tell her i want to change positions. She lays on her back, i slide onto her soft body and thrust myself in. I loft one of her legs over my shoulder and start going for gold. Its clear she isnt use to such hard pumpings but continues to take it anyway. The sex got pretty rough after a couple minutes of this. Plenty of loud.moaning, not sure if real, dont care, liked it anyway."

"Particularly enjoyed the standing, and the rough stuff in the middle."

Not sure I like the way you are approaching your punting; Rose is a lovely girl who deserves better treatment than this. In fact any WL deserves better than this.

I would be very surprised if Rose is available if you go back...

Snowflake, maybe you did not intend to sound like yet another insensitive bastard bragging here about how hard they fuck and how they don't care if it causes discomfort to the WL.

Maybe you were just bragging and indulging in a little chest beating for effect.

Or maybe not.

Either way, it is not impressive and I totally support Fatcat's hope that Rose refuses to see you if you return!

SM

Not sure what gives you blokes this idea. I can assure you rose was perfectly happy with how the session went and if you guys think this is anywhere near the worst she cops then a reality check might be in order. She works to entertain and did a great job, if this makes her unavailable next time then im sure she wont last long in this industry. Nobody was hurt in that room nor treated poorly so not sure what you guys are in a mess about.

And to SM, i simply told my story so people know what they can expect with rose. Beating my chest online seems rather pointless as everyone online is 14" and can go all night - not the purpose of me writing about my experience. Perhaps all reviews should be limited to a rating with no body of text? Or do you expect us to go to our local for tea parties?

I know why im there, so does rose. She did a good job. End of story. No harm or disrespect here.