16. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  17. Hair Colour: Blond
  18. Hair Length: Long
  19. Eyes Colour: Green
  20. Skin Colour: Pale
  21. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  22. Body Shape: Slim
  23. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  24. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  25. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  26. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  27. Any Tattoos?: One or two
  28. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  29. Full Sex Available: No
  30. Kind of Experience: Clinical Experience
  31. Kissing Available: No
  32. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  33. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  34. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  35. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  36. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  37. Overall Looks: Easy on the eye
  38. Overall Personality: Fun
  39. Overall Performance: It was okay

Bliss on Crown - June 2013 - Lara

Found myself in Sydney for a weekend, and was staying very close by. Following a business dinner needed a bit of a stretch, walk and of course release so strolled around the corner for a brief visit. Venue is well presented and clean, receptionist polite and chatty, after a short exchange she asked me to take a seat in lounge and would send the ladies in. 6 Ladies in the line up, no real standouts, of those I remember (Mila, Eden & Bella) as well as Lara and 2 others. For no real reason in particular, possibly the cute Irish accent, I chose Lara as looks personality there was little between them. Money exchanged and upstairs to the room, very similar setup to my hometown venues. Once showered I await Lara's return. I agree to extra $30 for CBJ and away we go. Lara reveals a tight pale skin body and perky B - C breasts. A bit of idle chit chat while she proceeds with her massage which is neither, all that therapeutic nor sensual, just something in between. After around 15 min the upper legs, butt and regular brushes between the legs begins. Not bad on the tease and with a hole cut out in massage table she is able reach under and give junior some well needed attention. The table has a mirror towards the base of the legs, so through the face hole you can view as she starts to tug while you are face down. On the flip she proceeds to apply the dom and begin the CBJ. He technique is neither spectacular nor poor, although lots of eye contact and occasional massage of testicles with her tongue. I was enjoying proceedings but was finding it hard to get to completion, but to Lara's credit she never gave up, even a few minutes after the buzzer went off she made sure I left satisfied. All in all nothing outstanding about the service, although her persistence to get me over the line in overtime, was a plus.

• Thanks 6

Think u might be wrong here mate I've seen Lara quite few times and no French was offered to me. And none of the bliss girls do blowies that cheap!! I do really enjoy her though cheeky sense of humour and beautiful girl but guys don't go in expecting a blowjob off any of their girls for that price.

Lucky man. I wa.snt offered extras when I saw her.

If that is the case, a review would be welcome. :)

Think u might be wrong here mate I've seen Lara quite few times and no French was offered to me. And none of the bliss girls do blowies that cheap!! I do really enjoy her though cheeky sense of humour and beautiful girl but guys don't go in expecting a blowjob off any of their girls for that price.

Thanks for your review of Kitty May. It would be good if you could post a review of Lara as well. :)

Lara has jst started providing french - when I was there a month ago that she would give it a try on me :-)

She also provided GFE kissing to me for an extra $50 - Overall her service is ok nothin outstanding. Her pretty face, blond locks and sexy Irish accents gets me sucked in everytime I visit Bliss.

Sorry Merlin, I must have been very absent minded that evening, also didn't notice you in the room with Lara and I. Maybe you could have written the review for me as I have no idea what happened. By the way I think I left my watch behind, did you happen to pick it up.

I've seen Lara 4 times in total and she does a soft cheeky massage. Extra charged for touching her pussy which is reasonable in massage places. I enjoy her company very chatty and happy and I've always left satisfied and think she's just a sweetheart. As to Spiny Norman's comments only reason I responded is I don't want dickheads going in expecting her to blow them for $30!! Cause she's a lovely girl and doesn't need the hassle I'm sure. I strongly recommend her to anyone who just wants good company from a cute little blondie.

Jeez guys, stop fighting over a BJ ffs and only a CBJ to boot! Think Merlin might've been a bit miffed he didn't get a BJ being a reg and all but hey, WL's can change their service at the drop of a hat or else offer something special to a client they click with or maybe she was feeling a bit more naughty that day & Spiny Norman was in the right place at the right time. Hey, it's happened to me before when I got a free fuck at an RnT joint.

Merlin, rather than argue with Spiny Norman, you should go see her again and ask for that BJ. If she refuses, ask her why she offered it to someone else, then leave

K

I saw Lara a few weeks ago and I thought she was really fun in the room. Very cheeky and teasing and I love the accent!

She didn't offer me any extras either but each to their own, in fairness I didn't ask. I feel like rnt girls are very mixed about extras they offer from day to day.

I don't particularly expect an exceptional massage at rnt but hers was ok.

What can I say, I'm a sucker for a blonde with an Irish accent rubbing my cock.

I did see Lara a few weeks ago. She gave a soft massage that was okay. Nothing special to report actually.