14. Knowledge of English: Good
  15. Hair Colour: Dark
  16. Hair Length: Long
  17. Eyes Colour: Coffee
  18. Skin Colour: Olive
  19. Height: Short - Under 160 cm / 5'3"
  20. Body Shape: Petite
  21. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  22. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  23. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  24. Any Tattoos?: One or two
  25. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  26. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  27. Kind of Experience: Clinical Experience
  28. Kissing Available: Unsure
  29. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  30. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  31. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  32. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  33. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  34. Overall Looks: Very pretty
  35. Overall Personality: Shy
  36. Overall Performance: Pretty good

Studio 466 - July 2013 - Nicole

So, I'm on holiday in Melbourne from Sydney and I'm newly single so I figured why not have a punt. I didn't have much to do today and found myself exploring and stumbled across studio 466 and its obvious entrance, after navigating the alleyway maze I found the rear but it made me feel just as awkward because the mechanics were looking at me.

Anyway, there were 2 girls available shown to me on entering, they were both pretty appealing but I decided to go with Nicole, this girl had a ridiculous tight little Thai body. So we went upstairs and I showered and she got undressed, I was pretty nervous cause it was my first punt and I'm a bit socially awkward but she did a good job of calming me down with a massage. Massage moved on to a cbj and then to her on top, safe to say I was enjoying myself. We switched to mish then doggy but had to stop after a bit cause she got a stitch haha. She then finished me off with a cbj we talked for a bit and I showered and went on my way.

I have a few criticisms though, it was very clinical and she tried to rush me a bit but in a dirty talking sort of way so I can't complain too much. The room was ludicrously hot but I am a bit of a bitch when it comes to climate.

Overall for 130 bucks for half an hour it wasn't too bad, but it was my first punt although in saying that I probably wouldn't go back. I think I'm looking for a PSE or GFE in the future.

• Thanks 4

It looks like despite being your first punt, you know what you would like. Hopefully you'll get that in your next one. Cheers for sharing.