21. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  22. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  23. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  24. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  25. Overall Looks: Plain
  26. Overall Personality: Cold
  27. Overall Performance: Shouldn't have bothered

Bodyrotic - June 2013 - Blaire

I feel its just as important to write a bad review as a good one.

Im a regular at Bodyrotic, and usually have a good experience, and usually get along with the girls.

She is of indian descent from USA i think.

Let me just say, Blaire gives you nothing. She doesnt wanna chat, doesnt really want to be there, doesnt really want you touching her!

She has some good reviews on the website( setup maybe??) So when the massage started i was surprised how poor it was.

She slugged me 50 for touching down below, but actually barely let me touch....(I was very gentle btw)

Just no connection and i blame her entirely....

• Thanks 5

Thank you Seedy and definitely seems one to avoid. Better luck next time and thanks again for sharing.

I have to agree and had an experience with Blair yesterday. Her service is terrible and will never see her again. I could had paid $50 for the extras, but she just does not have that appeal about herself and IMO should not be working at Bodyrotic. They have a image to live up to and in this case, she needs to move on. This type of service makes you not wanting to go back to Bodyrotic again. I left there without even being spent. Not good as far as I am concerned.

sorry to hear Teddy a few are starting to slip through the gaps there pushing extras which really in my opinion should be part of the serive when your paying $250 an hour for a massage - boob touching and come on body should never be extras at a high end establishment, Sophie is aware girls are doing this so it must be a sign of the times.

Never seen Blair in the room but have in the into's she looks hot and has been there for a while, maybe over it a little or some days just doesn't put in but everybody is allowed an off day just not 100 of them haha

Hi Moon Walkers, Have never had a issue at Bodyrotic before, however this was the exception. Touching of the boobs was ok, but not the nipple/s - paying the $50 would had been a waste, especially as the nipples were out of bounds. I will need to reconsider further visits.

Who do you consider the best girls at Bodyrotic.

Thanks

Teddy

The things is she gets decent reviews on the BR website.....which takes away from the credibility of the reviews on there. Maybe she writes them herself.....

Some interesting feedback. I have seen her a few times and not had any issues, in fact have always left my sessions with her satisfied.

Im a regular at Bodyrotic, and usually have a good experience, and usually get along with the girls.

Let me just say, Blaire gives you nothing. She doesnt wanna chat, doesnt really want to be there, doesnt really want you touching her!

She has some good reviews on the website( setup maybe??) So when the massage started i was surprised how poor it was.

She slugged me 50 for touching down below, but actually barely let me touch....(I was very gentle btw)

I have to agree and had an experience with Blair yesterday. Her service is terrible and will never see her again. I could had paid $50 for the extras, but she just does not have that appeal about herself and IMO should not be working at Bodyrotic. They have a image to live up to and in this case, she needs to move on. This type of service makes you not wanting to go back to Bodyrotic again. I left there without even being spent. Not good as far as I am concerned.

Oooo.. that sucks guys! Thanks for the heads up! You'll get bad punts here and there! Best to stick with the girl you connect with! :)

Better luck next time boys!

Hi Moon Walkers, Have never had a issue at Bodyrotic before, however this was the exception. Touching of the boobs was ok, but not the nipple/s - paying the $50 would had been a waste, especially as the nipples were out of bounds. I will need to reconsider further visits.

Who do you consider the best girls at Bodyrotic.

Thanks

Teddy

I came here to read reviews on Nina, hoping to see her sometime this month.. just out of curiousity wanted to read Blaire's review since I saw her recently.. I am sorry guys you have had such a terrible experience with her.. i had a fantastic time with her, she allowed me to suck on her nipples and rubbed my dick on them.. I gave her a 50 at the start of the massage, she was more than willing to let me touch her.. she came twice btw.. she was very friendly but not talkative...dirty talked a bit.. about sexual fantasies.. thought she was persian or some arab kind..

funny that teddy123 didnt get to touch her nipples.. sounds bizarre.. she seemed to enjoy her time with me.. she played with herself for a while and moaned as i licked her hard nipples.. i'd defintely see her again.. sorry to hear Seedy had such a terrible time.. but since this post is from last year maybe she was giving a different service.. last week was quite phenomenal! she seemed to enjoy her job...

re reviews on bodyrotic's website, sometimes they do seem shady (reason i'm here)- 2 have personally disappointed me.