15. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  16. Hair Colour: Brown
  17. Hair Length: Medium
  18. Eyes Colour: Brown
  19. Skin Colour: Tanned
  20. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  21. Body Shape: Curvy
  22. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  23. Estimated Breast Size: DD and above (Extra Large)
  24. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  25. Pubic Hair: Landing Strip
  26. Any Tattoos?: One or two
  27. Any Piercings?: One or two
  28. Full Sex Available: No
  29. Kind of Experience: Sex Buddy Experience
  30. Kissing Available: No
  31. Blowjob: No
  32. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  33. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  34. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  35. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  36. Extras Charged: No, all included
  37. Overall Looks: Attractive
  38. Overall Personality: Fun
  39. Overall Performance: Great service

Bodyrotic - July 2013 - Charlie

Well my main reason for seeing Charlie was upon entering Bodyrotic for my previous visit (Bella) I ran into another punter. We nodded at one another and then he said "Charlie. She's the bomb." I did get introduced to her in the line up but she wasn't really what I was looking for on this occasion. Obviously curiosity got the better of me and here we are.

Having made a booking to see her, I simply arrived and was then met by Charlie and taken to the room. She was more attractive than I remembered and better looking than the roster photos allude. She has an attractive face and a killer body with incredible curves. She also has a cheeky personality and is easy to chat to. At this stage I was pretty pleased with my decision....

After the shower it was down to business. The massage was certainly not outstanding, but who really cares. The view in the mirror is incredible. There wasn't as much teasing as I ordinarily like, but I attribute this to her being new to the business and also seeing as it was our first time together.

However, as the session on my stomach drew to a close the teasing ramped up, as did the body slides, and I was soon rock hard. At this stage I was asked to turn over, where I really got to admire that body and those delightfully big and natural tits.

The work on my front was much more raunchy, with reverse body slides and plenty of touching. Charlie soon was straddling me in cow girl and grabbed my hands and placed them on her oiled up tits. She then used one hand to help me rub them while she brought me to climax.

Overall it was a pretty good session, and I'm not disappointed in my choice to book her at all. Would I book her again? Not at this stage. There are just too many girls I want to try out!

• Thanks 7