14. Knowledge of English: Good
  15. Hair Colour: Brown
  16. Hair Length: Long
  17. Eyes Colour: Brown
  18. Skin Colour: Tanned
  19. Height: Short - Under 160 cm / 5'3"
  20. Body Shape: Curvy
  21. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  22. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  23. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  24. Pubic Hair: Neatly Trimmed
  25. Any Tattoos?: One or two
  26. Kind of Experience: GFE/PSE Combined
  27. Kissing Available: Yes, DFK (Deep French Kissing)
  28. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  29. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, DATY on offer
  30. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  31. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  32. Overall Looks: Attractive
  33. Overall Personality: Outgoing
  34. Overall Performance: Pretty good

Studio 466 - February 2011 - Tany

Was in the area and decided to check out Studio 466. Only 2 girls available and Tany was one of them. Since I haven't had Thai spices for some time, Tany was the best choice and she was cute.

The rooms at Studio 466 were slightly small and the bathroom was just enough to fit 2 people. Room looked small probably due to the king sized bed they fit in there. After shower, Tany started drying me and then wetting me again with her amazing cat bath. Licked and kissed the right spots (7.5/10). BJ was equally good with her good tongue play (7/10). She allowed DATY (6/10) where she showed she was really turned on and DFK (6/10) with alot of tongue play.

Sex was above average as she was genuinely horny and initiated alot of the sex. Cowgirl was intense and fun (7/10) where she really rode the rod like there was no tomorrow. Mish was decent but could improve as she was slightly 'lazy' (5.5/10). Doggy was good with some great hip movement (6.5/10).

HJ at the end allowed me to have a big load and orgasm (7/10).

Tany said that she moves in between Sydney and Melbourne alot and spends most of her time studying in Sydney and honestly told me she was a single mother, which I have no problems with. She was going to take a break and go on a holiday for a while and haven't heard of her since. Might be back though.

Overall: Good PSE with alot of wonderful movements, GFE was above average as she spoke fluent English and had a decent conversation. Studio 466 seemed more quiet and laid back nowadays, the papasan was abit cold for my liking. Decent rooms and shower. Keep an eye out for this firecracker when she returns! 7.5/10

• Thanks 7

Thanks for the review Mel99. Funny how this place doesn't get much publicity compared to places just up the road.

Thanks for the detailed review! I was at Studio 466 not long ago and saw Pinky (review here). Pretty sure Tany was also in the lineup of six girls, and she looked like a good choice. Still, a bit of a dilemma choosing between her and Pinky, and I went with Pinky in the end. Hope Tany comes back soon - I need to make the comparison!