12. Estimated Ethnic Group: Asian Origin
  13. Hair Colour: Black
  14. Hair Length: Long
  15. Eyes Colour: Brown
  16. Skin Colour: Tanned
  17. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  18. Body Shape: Curvy
  19. Estimated Body Size: 10 to 12
  20. Estimated Breast Size: DD and above (Extra Large)
  21. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  22. Pubic Hair: Landing Strip
  23. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  24. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  25. Kissing Available: No
  26. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  27. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, without a dam
  28. Overall Looks: Attractive
  29. Overall Personality: Outgoing
  30. Overall Performance: Pretty good

Studio 466 - March 2011 - Zoe

Studio 466 is not far from my office so I dropped in to check out the talen. Mamasan says 6 or 7 girls on today and the procession starts. Zoe was first - tall, curvy, massive tits, pretty, and excellent english. The other 5 or 6 were your typical skinny fare that often frequent the asian parlours. Don't get me wrong, I like asians, but sometimes it is nice to have a crack at one that is a little different.

So Zoe it was.

Into the room , financial transaction out of the way, showered.....and wait.....5mins....

What do these girls do for 5 minutes while I am sitting there waiting for them?

Zoe is all women, 27 years old, aussie born to chinese/malay parents. She is an excellent conversationalist and we chatted while I got an okay massage.

This followed with CBJ then DATY. She was sensitive but receptive and seemed to enjoy.

For sex I chose spooning....big wall mirrors allowed me to watch her entire body with my hands running up and down it's length.

Zoe was GFE and a good time. WIR? Yep. She works Thursdays and Fridays

• Thanks 12

3 Questions PortPunter,

1. What nationality is Zoe? Chinese or Malay?

2. Did she have curves at the right spots or it's a plus sized WL?

3. Was she really DD cupped? That is massive for a 5'5", no exaggeration from your part?

Thanks!

3 Questions PortPunter,

1. What nationality is Zoe? Chinese or Malay?

2. Did she have curves at the right spots or it's a plus sized WL?

3. Was she really DD cupped? That is massive for a 5'5", no exaggeration from your part?

Thanks!

JP, from what I read, she is half Chinese and Malay, size 10-12 and real breasts, please correct me if I am wrong PortpPunter

Zoe sounds great!

And as I said previously, not that rare to find a well-endowed asian lady.

Read my review on Ruby from Cherry Blossoms. A young chinese lady with natural DD's who would be no more than a size 8-10.

To JP

1. What nationality is Zoe? Chinese or Malay? - parents were one of each - she is aussie born

2. Did she have curves at the right spots or it's a plus sized WL? - definately curves in the rights spots. I am not into plus size. this WL was all woman.

3. Was she really DD cupped? That is massive for a 5'5", no exaggeration from your part? - yep, definately DD cupped. She was probably 5'7" ish.

Thxs for the review PP, Zoe sounds very sultry & curvy for an Asian girl. Is she anything like the girl in my Avatar?? I shagged that girl in Thailand (Pattaya) but her titties were more of a D cup :D

Thxs for the review PP, Zoe sounds very sultry & curvy for an Asian girl. Is she anything like the girl in my Avatar?? I shagged that girl in Thailand (Pattaya) but her titties were more of a D cup :D

Looks like I need to take a trip to thailand

Her name is Elly Tran Ha and she is Vietnamese and a model Her Gallery More of her

Makes me wonder now if your reviews are fictional because both are abit over the top? More like reading a penthouse story.. making yourself the stud

I apologize for hijacking this thread but felix's claims are getting on my nerves. If any mod thinks that what I am doing is not appropriate. Please feel free to remove my post.

I do not like to be mislead by fantasy claims.

Her name is Elly Tran Ha and she is Vietnamese and a model Her Gallery More of her

Makes me wonder now if your reviews are fictional because both are abit over the top? More like reading a penthouse story.. making yourself the stud

I apologize for hijacking this thread but felix's claims are getting on my nerves. If any mod thinks that what I am doing is not appropriate. Please feel free to remove my post.

I do not like to be mislead by fantasy claims.

Ah excuse me Vipes, i know who she is & yes you are right, but she does frequently work in Thailand (BKK) where i have been punting there for many years now.

I don't know what your problem is m8 but if you think that all the girls that i punt here & overseas is fictional, well that's your problem. Why didn't you just ask me a few questions about her? but instead you attacked me without knowing who i am or where i've travelled in the world.

Not cool IMO

Ah excuse me Vipes, i know who she is & yes you are right, but she does frequently work in Thailand (BKK) where i have been punting there for many years now.

I don't know what your problem is m8 but if you think that all the girls that i punt here & overseas is fictional, well that's your problem. Why didn't you just ask me a few questions about her? but instead you attacked me without knowing who i am or where i've travelled in the world.

Not cool IMO

Let's take it to the non punting discussion forum.

http://forums.punterplanet.com/index.php?/topic/9177-felixs-claim-to-make-out-with-elly-tran-ha/