12. Knowledge of English: Regular
  13. Hair Colour: Black
  14. Hair Length: Long
  15. Eyes Colour: Brown
  16. Skin Colour: Pale
  17. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  18. Body Shape: Slim
  19. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  20. Estimated Breast Size: DD and above (Extra Large)
  21. Enhanced breasts?: Yes, enhanced
  22. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  23. Kissing Available: Unsure
  24. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  25. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  26. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  27. Extras Charged: No, all included
  28. Overall Looks: Easy on the eye
  29. Overall Personality: Fake
  30. Overall Performance: Pretty good

Studio 466 - February 2014 - Maree

After work head to br see who's on.... No one tickles my fancy .. Horny as fuck I need to fuck , so I check my option... Gc none of my faves on.....

I remember reading some reviews if maree at studio 466 , never been , I was close by so thought I'd go and have a punts.

Go in the door created my a man, he was nice enough said I wanted an I reo... Out cum the ladies... Some nice looking ladies... But I was after maree... Need some fake boobs... She was there and I booked for 30 mins... Went into room paid and shower waited on the bed... She came in soon after... Nice lingerie, that bra was really pushing her tits up looked great... Started on my back and she licked my balls and shaft with no Dom... Asked for her to start bj , put them Dom on and started sucking , a bit slow and steady for my liking... I prefer fast slutty bj... Still nice.. While she was sucking I was watching in the mirror and grabbing those sexy silicone juggs...

After bj she jumps on for some cow girl ,, then reverse cow girl.. Then miss to finish while squeezing her tits together for me...

Nice girl, slutty look which I like and fake tits.. Good punt not great but worth the money I think... Would I return... Maybe I'm not a huge Asian fan ... But nice tits... Not as round and fake looking ( love fake bolt ons r on's ) but still hot...

• Thanks 3

I'm guessing he booked her at daytime so $120 for 30min. She does provide kissing & DATY for an extra $50. 

They don't sell their WL very well at this place as last time I was there the old asian papasan only showed me the new girl & he mentioned the others who were available. I was horny and if I saw the other girls which might of been my type then I was more likely to book. I don't visit this place often so I don't exactly remember what the older ones look like. I am surprise the OP rate Maree as "easy on the eye", I personally thinks she looks hot. He got it right when he said her personality was "fake". 

Well I got what I wanted from the booking and happy fairly happy with the service.... Ymmv and depends what you expect from a wl....

Maree has the most amazing tits, I just spent half an hour with her, I had a really great time,she was very warm and bubbly. 

she loved me sucking those amazing tits especially when she  was riding me cowgirl.

This chick is a moody slut, but great titties and a great fuck if you catch her at the right time. Usually a good fuck session when I catch her though.

There's report that she's over 40yrs old, given that she's had so many plastic surgery, she doesn't look her age. If you can get good service from her, it's more a once off than the norm. Maybe she's improving her services due to lack of bookings?

Yeah I could believe the 40+

She really is all plastic, but regardless is one of the hottest kgirls you will ever lay eyes on. Just need to catch her on a good day.

"If you catch her on a bad day"...do you get a discount? Sheesh, these girls aren't doing us favours it's a fee for service.

I have tried Maree a few times. She does provide BBBJ for extra 100 (and sometimes 150). 

But really depends on her mood as well.