Review Information

1. Sex Worker's Name: Miho
  2. Session Month: March
  3. Session Year: 2014
  4. Type of Service: Parlour Worker
  5. Name of Agency or Parlour (if any): Studio 466
  6. Establishment Address (Only for brothels): 466 City Road, South Melbourne, VIC 3205
  7. Phone Number (Please add area code): (03) 9696 4666
  8. Link to Website or Online Ad (if any): www.studio466.com.au
  9. Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $250
  10. Location where session took place: Victoria
  11. Incall or Outcall: Establishment's Venue
  12. Session Day: Weekday
  13. Session Time: Evening
  14. Estimated Age: 31 - 35
  15. Estimated Ethnic Group: Asian Origin
  16. Nationality (Leave blank if Australian): Japan
  17. Knowledge of English: Regular
  18. Hair Colour: Black
  19. Hair Length: Medium
  20. Eyes Colour: Brown
  21. Skin Colour: Pale
  22. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  23. Body Shape: Petite
  24. Estimated Body Size: 10 to 12
  25. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  26. Pubic Hair: Landing Strip
  27. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  28. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  29. Kissing Available: Yes, Light Kissing
  30. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  31. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, DATY on offer
  32. Overall Looks: Attractive
  33. Overall Personality: Fun
  34. Overall Performance: Pretty good

Studio 466 - March 2014 - Miho

So it was last Friday and Moomba was kicking off and I had that urge to make myself feel a little lighter on my feet so as I was passing through South Melbourne I dropped into 466 to see what was going on...

I've only recently started visiting this establishment after growing tired of the lack of decent action lately down on Tope Street...

So I drop in and am greeted as usual by the manager who is dressed somewhere between Kato from Green Hornet with a sort of Basil Fawlty twist... He asks if Im there to say anyone in particular... As always I say no as I like to see the full line up available and I don't like the regularity of just one WL as this becomes far too much of a GFE for my liking...

There are just three girls available... First horse out of the stables was Miho and I thought she seemed attractive but not a stunner... The other two were less elegant choices so I gave the green light to Miho and in no time at all I was in the room with her making arrangements...

The financial transaction conversation is usually the best indicator as to how good an Asian WL's English is as its usually the topic she has most interest in... Miho's english and economic grasp were good so I was down to stay an hour...

I showered quickly and lay on the bed awaiting her return... When she came back in she faced away from me while sexily undressing... Its not an act I see much in the Asian brothel establishments and I commended her for it... She asked me to roll over and even though I didn't feel like a massage I complied... Thankfully no massage was on the cards just some nice gentle kissing of my neck and back before she proceeded to rub her ample tits all over me...

I rolled over and by now was well hard... I got the standard Asian WL conversation about how large my cock was and she wasn't sure if she could take it blah blah blah... As Ive mentioned on previous reviews I don't think I'm underselling myself here but I think I'm probably fairly average for a white guy and I suspect this cock talk is just some WL conversation starter to try and make a guy feel good... Anyway she grabs a rubber and proceeds to give me one of the damn finest blow jobs I've received in a while... Deep passionate and with a true sense of purpose it was so good I almost came before we even got a chance to get down to business!

So after checking she was a clean and tidy girl... Which she was... I happily repayed the favor for a bit with a nice bit of 69 work... Again her head was so good I was getting way too close so I pulled her back and we got ready for the main event...

She went to mount me and I was suprised to discover she had probably the tightest pussy Ive ever experienced on a working girl... I'm not exagerating this thing was as tight as a virgin on prom night and it felt really good (for me anyway)... We go at it a bit but she seems a little uncomfortable... After a few more thrusts she asks if we can switch to doggy... As she has a great arse I was happy to comply and soon found myself behind her sliding it in from behind... At first it takes a bit to get going (seriously tight) but after a bit she seemed to relax and we get into a good groove... I start going pretty hard and she seems to like it calling out all kinds of bizare encouragement to me... (not the weirdest stuff I've heard... That strangely did also occur at 466 with another WL who thought telling me she wanted my little babies inside her would be some kind of turn on... far from it)... Anyhow I digress...

We switch to me on top and we try several variations... She was quite agile so getting her legs right up was a good feeling and I was able to give it to her pretty hard... I soon felt myself cumming and unloaded an absolute monster load... We lie for a few moments post coital before she offers to give me a gentle massage...

The massage was great and I found myself getting hard again... Upon discovering this she offered me a handjob which I accepted and in no time at all found myself blowing another healthy load... The buzzer rings and I jump in the shower... Refreshed and ready for some Moomba madness and thinking all weekend about dropping by 466 for another punt...

• Thanks 2

Went to 466 today and asked for Miho after reading the review. very beautiful girl. I think they gave me a different girl saying her name was Miho. No kissing, no DATY, very cold and very bad english. Everything contrary to what haydnm had said above or may be the services are given based on the client.............. but I am a good looking guy, very clean.......... and also not to forget haydnm had described her pubic hair as 'landing strip' but the girl I went with had a full bush, so I think I got a different girl............ overall experience was bad...........

manager who is dressed somewhere between Kato from Green Hornet with a sort of Basil Fawlty twist...

I read that and just got the feeling that it was not entirely creepy, but not altogether comfortable either.