19. Kissing Available: No
  20. Blowjob: No
  21. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  22. Overall Looks: Attractive
  23. Overall Personality: Outgoing
  24. Overall Performance: We didn't click

Bodyrotic - June 2014 - Crystal

Hello,

I retired from punting some 2 years ago so please pardon me if my review is a little bad.

I made a 45min booking with Crystal. I arrived early, I had heard all these great stories about her and read awesome reviews about her, so I thought I would return to punting and might as well start with someone with a great reputation. I had a favourite from bodyrotic previously, but I felt adventurous.

We exchanged hello's, had some small banter and all the formalities. She led me to the sofa and she did a pole dance for about 2 minutes. She seemed very athletic but it wasn't something that particularly interested me.

She proceeded with the massage on the back, then the front. I felt like there weren't too many positions that she tried, and neither were they positions that I thought gave me a particularly good view (that I had been accustomed to at bodyrotic). I sucked on her nipples for a little while, which was really nice. I'm not very experienced, so it was the first time I did it.

She seemed to like to talk dirty to me, which was nice, but our personalities didn't really click and the ice never really broke throughout the session. I could tell she was doing her best to make me feel comfortable but perhaps I was looking for a more intimate GFE type of experience, and she may be used to providing a PSE type of experience. The best thing I like about punting is when you feel a connection with the other person - and I also like a lot of close body-body contact / hugging. There wasn't too much of that from her.

I didn't get much eye contact from Crystal. Previously, when I saw my favourite at bodyrotic, everytime I looked at her she would always be looking right back. It made me feel that she was focused on me, and not the physical act. That's something that really lights a fire in my heart. I could always look back and not feel awkward or pressured to look away after a short period.

I don't want to offend anybody when I say this, but she didn't sound like she had the most convincing tone when she tries to appear excited/horny/enthusiastic. Perhaps my looks completely turned her off. Perhaps I'm just bad conversation.

In conclusion, she was nice and had nice boobs (enhanced I think, they weren't as soft as all natural). She was friendly, but we didn't click. I will be back tomorrow to see my old favourite because this session has only made me yearn for her even more.

• Thanks 6

Just look at it like you just returned to an old favourite restaurant and just had an entrée and now your going to go back for a main !!! Good luck and thanks for this review.

I agree, she is over rated and should retire as her days are over.  There are better girls at BR which are down to earth and will do more than Crystal.

I personally hope she doesn't leave for a long time. She is definitely one of my very favourite girls. I suppose its like life in general - it just feel right with some people while with others it doesn't. And with Crystal, it certainly feels perfect for me. I know she always gives 110% and that's more than I could ask for. Good luck and happy times with your favourite lady atomicnewbie.

I agree, she is over rated and should retire as her days are over.  There are better girls at BR which are down to earth and will do more than Crystal.

name some mate. I'll be in sydney next week

Hello,

I retired from punting some 2 years ago so please pardon me if my review is a little bad.

I made a 45min booking with Crystal. I arrived early, I had heard all these great stories about her and read awesome reviews about her, so I thought I would return to punting and might as well start with someone with a great reputation. I had a favourite from bodyrotic previously, but I felt adventurous.

We exchanged hello's, had some small banter and all the formalities. She led me to the sofa and she did a pole dance for about 2 minutes. She seemed very athletic but it wasn't something that particularly interested me.

She proceeded with the massage on the back, then the front. I felt like there weren't too many positions that she tried, and neither were they positions that I thought gave me a particularly good view (that I had been accustomed to at bodyrotic). I sucked on her nipples for a little while, which was really nice. I'm not very experienced, so it was the first time I did it.

She seemed to like to talk dirty to me, which was nice, but our personalities didn't really click and the ice never really broke throughout the session. I could tell she was doing her best to make me feel comfortable but perhaps I was looking for a more intimate GFE type of experience, and she may be used to providing a PSE type of experience. The best thing I like about punting is when you feel a connection with the other person - and I also like a lot of close body-body contact / hugging. There wasn't too much of that from her.

I didn't get much eye contact from Crystal. Previously, when I saw my favourite at bodyrotic, everytime I looked at her she would always be looking right back. It made me feel that she was focused on me, and not the physical act. That's something that really lights a fire in my heart. I could always look back and not feel awkward or pressured to look away after a short period.

I don't want to offend anybody when I say this, but she didn't sound like she had the most convincing tone when she tries to appear excited/horny/enthusiastic. Perhaps my looks completely turned her off. Perhaps I'm just bad conversation.

In conclusion, she was nice and had nice boobs (enhanced I think, they weren't as soft as all natural). She was friendly, but we didn't click. I will be back tomorrow to see my old favourite because this session has only made me yearn for her even more.

who's your faviurite mate

I think that Crystal needs to move on, she has been at Bodyrotic for too long.  I do not like saying this but she is up herself, and in my opinion thinks she is better then the client, and the other girls.  But the newer younger girls will soon overtake her.  What she needs to remember, without clients, no money would be earnt.

I think that Crystal needs to move on, she has been at Bodyrotic for too long.  I do not like saying this but she is up herself, and in my opinion thinks she is better then the client, and the other girls.  But the newer younger girls will soon overtake her.  What she needs to remember, without clients, no money would be earnt.

Teddy123 - you clearly have an issue with Crystal and it must be a case of YMMV. 

I've come to defend her honour as I know her to be one of THE most kind, genuine, sexy, intelligent and down-to-earth young ladies that I have EVER met.  Her service is second to none and I cannot recommend her highly enough!   

The above review posted by Atomicnewbie might not be one of her best - again, YMMV comes into play.  She has countless positive reviews both here and on the Bodyrotic website. 

If Crystal dare retires i'll be starting a petition to get her back!   

Your comments about Crystal are absolutely correct Thenamesbond. I concur 110%. She certainly is the most wonderful lady I have ever met, and I have met quite a few in my time. I am a long-term admirer after having been introduced to the world of sensual massage by her. And every time I have been fortunate to spend an hour or so with her ever since it been exciting, an absolute joy and a time to savour. I am in awe of her beautiful nature, which complements her physical beauty to perfection. She has inspired me in many ways and I am so grateful to have met her. I know she will move on one day and that will be a sad day for me and many others. But I do hope that doesn't happen for a very long time. She is more that a superstar in my opinion.

Your comments about Crystal are absolutely correct Thenamesbond. I concur 110%. She certainly is the most wonderful lady I have ever met, and I have met quite a few in my time. I am a long-term admirer after having been introduced to the world of sensual massage by her. And every time I have been fortunate to spend an hour or so with her ever since it been exciting, an absolute joy and a time to savour. I am in awe of her beautiful nature, which complements her physical beauty to perfection. She has inspired me in many ways and I am so grateful to have met her. I know she will move on one day and that will be a sad day for me and many others. But I do hope that doesn't happen for a very long time. She is more that a superstar in my opinion.