Review Information

1. Sex Worker's Name: Miho
  2. Session Month: June
  3. Session Year: 2014
  4. Type of Service: Parlour Worker
  5. Name of Agency or Parlour (if any): Studio 466
  6. Establishment Address (Only for brothels): 466 City Rd, South Melbourne VIC 3205
  7. Phone Number (Please add area code): (03) 9696 4666
  8. Link to Website or Online Ad (if any): http://www.studio466.com.au/
  9. Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $225
  10. Location where session took place: Victoria
  11. Session Day: Weekday
  12. Session Time: Daytime
  13. Estimated Age: 21 - 25
  14. Estimated Ethnic Group: Asian Origin
  15. Nationality (Leave blank if Australian): Korea, South
  16. Knowledge of English: Poor
  17. Hair Colour: Brown
  18. Hair Length: Long
  19. Eyes Colour: Brown
  20. Skin Colour: Olive
  21. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  22. Body Shape: Slim
  23. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  24. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  25. Enhanced breasts?: Yes, enhanced
  26. Pubic Hair: Landing Strip
  27. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  28. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  29. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  30. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  31. Kissing Available: Yes, Light Kissing
  32. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  33. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  34. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  35. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  36. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  37. Overall Personality: Lovely
  38. Overall Performance: Great service

Studio 466 - June 2014 - Miho

Well i couldn't get Louise ass out of my mind all week so ended up making the trip after some unexpected work in the area came up.

Went in to see if i could find her. Sadly no.

(A note on this -- Was quite funny...Pretty sure i ran into a fellow punter i was walking behind as i went to enter 466...He seemed very nervous and stopped right at the entrance and shot me quite a look of death which made me not even be able to get in so i continued walking...Turned and saw him leave without entering -- So a Uturn and in i went...Strange? Thought i was following him maybe? haha.)

3 Girls in the line up. First was Jasmine - Looked very pretty a bit old though maybe mid 30's but very very friendly.

2nd was Miho which nearly took my breath away. Looked stunning.

3rd girl wasn't anything to write home about.

No 4th and no Louise :(

So i booked Miho since i had made the special trip for 45min.

She was very very friendly and excited. She told me she was korean when she came into the room but i bet money on her being Japanese.

Had my shower, came out and she asked me to lay on the bed. She had some soft background music playing on her phone which i didn't mind.

Thought i was getting a massage but was a very nice soft gentle kissing / boob rub.

She flipped me over and continued with kissing my body all over whilst using her hand to try and get the little one awake.

The little guy just wouldn't budge though i think due to the room being freezing. Even she was getting cold and quick ran out and turned on the heaters *didn't really help* she then hopping in the shower and ran hot water over her hands.

This helped a bit and then she turned to a CBJ.

Damn this girl knows how to work it...At this point i still never really got hard *curse the cold*..Yet i some how managed to cum which was really odd and really surprised her.

She seemed so excited by this happening only 15min into the session.

She cleaned me up. Gave me a quick rub down and at this point i didn't think it was worth fighting the cold but she didn't want to give up. Start mild dirty talk like how she really wanted to ride me. Unfortunately even with all her hardest effort the guy didn't budge. *she even took some of the towels and wrapped my feet in them haha*

Her phone had a pre timer set 10min before the main buzzer went off. After that happened she said she was really sorry how she couldn't satisfy me. Was very cute i said it was all ok and we just laid there and cuddled until the main buzzer went.

Went to shower -- No water both laughed really hard how nothing was working that session *water, heat or my little guy*. She even offered to refund half my payment after that happened but i declined.

As i turned to leave she ran up behind me and gave me a big hug and kiss goodbye apologising again and off i went.

Well now i have 2 punts i need to go back and check out. Louise *which i am still thinking about* and Miho who i really want to experience since she was just bursting with life and praise.

• Thanks 5

(A note on this -- Was quite funny...Pretty sure i ran into a fellow punter i was walking behind as i went to enter 466...He seemed very nervous and stopped right at the entrance and shot me quite a look of death which made me not even be able to get in so i continued walking...Turned and saw him leave without entering -- So a Uturn and in i went...Strange? Thought i was following him maybe? haha.)

Quit following me ....... :lol:   Nah seriously good review of Miho. Thanks Zardklar

What a great girl. Your doing well and still inspired by Louise's ass. Sounds as though you would drive to Sydney for it so 45mins isn't going to worry you!! :).Thanks for your review .

Yep some punters get pretty paranoid, ah such a fun hobby.

Sweet review, would be nice if this place was a little more secluded or had a back entrance.

This place does have a back entrance. The front entrance doesn't exactly screams out brothel, it looks like any other business.

Really it does? I'll have to ask next time.

Haha I'd travel anywhere for Louise at the moment. Can't get her out of my mind really odd...

Still new to all this but so far I think studio 466 is going to be a staple.

Already trying to find an excuse to find a reason to go back down to see either girls again. Though hope this time it's not damn frozen in the room.

Cheers Flash,

Amazing, never thought this place would have a second entrance, will go for a wander down Wolseley St and have a look some time.

Thanks for the review matey!

Where's the best place to park if you take the back entrance? I've scoped this place out, but the back was a freakin maze of narrow alleys. I couldn't find it (looking from car)

Walk straight down Shamrock Place to the end and you will be there. No twists or turns necessary! Be aware that Sheen Panel beaters is open onto that alley so when they are open they can see you waiting there.

I ended up at studio 466 about 3 months back and saw miho. she was good. I will say had better luck with the heating and shower. gave a good massage and the sex wasn't to bad tho see did seem to just be going through the motions.

Still not a bad outcome even if the 'little fella' didn't feel like rising to the occasion!....