Review Information

1. Sex Worker's Name: Cindy
  2. Session Month: June
  3. Session Year: 2014
  4. Type of Service: Parlour Worker
  5. Name of Agency or Parlour (if any): Studio 466
  6. Establishment Address (Only for brothels): 466 City Road South Melbourne 3205
  7. Phone Number (Please add area code): (03) 9696 4666
  8. Link to Website or Online Ad (if any): http://www.studio466.com.au/index.html
  9. Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $250
  10. Location where session took place: Victoria
  11. Session Day: Weekday
  12. Session Time: Evening
  13. Estimated Age: 26 - 30
  14. Estimated Ethnic Group: Asian Origin
  15. Nationality (Leave blank if Australian): Vietnam
  16. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  17. Hair Colour: Brown
  18. Hair Length: Long
  19. Eyes Colour: Coffee
  20. Skin Colour: Pale
  21. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  22. Body Shape: Athletic
  23. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  24. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  25. Enhanced breasts?: Yes, enhanced
  26. Pubic Hair: Neatly Trimmed
  27. Any Tattoos?: One or two
  28. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  29. Kind of Experience: GFE/PSE Combined
  30. Kissing Available: Yes, DFK (Deep French Kissing)
  31. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  32. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, DATY on offer
  33. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  34. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  35. Overall Looks: Model material
  36. Overall Personality: Cheeky
  37. Overall Performance: Out of this world!

Studio 466 - June 2014 - Cindy

Just got back from Studio 466... I've been in and out of this joint a bit lately as the quality of the ladies seems to have gone up a notch...

Had myself an amazing time with Cindy. Its my third punt with this chick and I seriously can not stay away... She goes off in the sack and I really mean goes off!

When I get there and see the line up she was the last girl out and the choice was easy... Into the room and she's already got me laughing and relaxed with some jokes and good humor...

I shower and she comes back... Takes off her skin tight lacey outfit and starts to kiss me all over... The old fella is hard in like a second so she grabs a rubber and gets down to business...

Wow what a blow job... Passionate and seemingly really into it... After a very good long suck she gets on top and we start into the main event... Eventually she pulls me up and we move forward with her head hanging over the edge of the bed as I go for it on top... Then into the standard third position of doggy before I am absolutely spent... I blow and then get a very nice tender massage before another hand job with some great conversation and then I'm out the door feeling like a teenager...

Can't recommend this chick enough! Well worth the punt!

• Thanks 5

I saw her on the easter weekend and had a similar experience. Have returned three more times but she wasn't working. Amazing service. Only slight downside is that sometimes she pushed her tits in my face so hard it was a little difficult breathing. Nothing that couldn't be handled though!

Do you know what day's she usually works? I saw her on a Sunday.

. Only slight downside is that sometimes she pushed her tits in my face so hard it was a little difficult breathing. Nothing that couldn't be handled though!

haha that's my kind of problem!

Not sure what days she works but think I saw her working at another shop as well... Down on Tope St...

I saw her at Studio 466 this past Sunday. She said she works Thursday, Friday, Saturday during the day and sometimes Sunday.

Hi guys, I visited Cindy on 27/06 and did oral on her. After one week I had diarrhea, fever and sore throat. Are you guys alright or same as me? Am I worried too much?