13. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  14. Hair Colour: Brown
  15. Hair Length: Long
  16. Eyes Colour: Brown
  17. Skin Colour: Tanned
  18. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  19. Body Shape: Slim
  20. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  21. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  22. Enhanced breasts?: Yes, enhanced
  23. Pubic Hair: Neatly Trimmed
  24. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  25. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  26. Kind of Experience: GFE/PSE Combined
  27. Kissing Available: Passionate Kissing
  28. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  29. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  30. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  31. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  32. Extras Charged: No, all included
  33. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  34. Overall Personality: Fun
  35. Overall Performance: Great service

Studio 466 - June 2014 - Tata

So, i havent punted for a while.  Usually go for a quick RnT if i'm feeling like it but thought that too many RnT places are charging $150+ for a good looking punt and good service, when you can get FS from a sexy chick in a parlour for $200.....thought it was time to try a new Sunday ritual :-)

Did a quick bit of research on PP and chose Studio 466.  Turned up Sunday pm and had the choice of 4, Tata, Maria, ....and 2 others that  cant remember (must take a pen and paper next time!).

Chose Tata cos she was Thai, hot and petite with nice big form boobs.  She seemed a little quiet at first and i thought....here we go....she's not in the mood and i've just made a newbie error and paid for an hour.  However, quiet the opposite!  She was fun, took the lead, tried a few different things and still managed to make conversation. 

So it started with a quick shower as she dried me off and removed her tight lacy underwear.  mmmmmmm....the body i was hoping for.....nice and neat, not too skinny and a lovely pair of boobs, even if they were falsies.  On to the bed with her hands all over my tackle.  Onto my front for a good dowsing with oil and a quick massage to get everything going.  Bert's standing to attention and its time to turn over and go for a kiss.  She wore braces but it didnt bother me.  she kisses like your girlfriend, not DFK but light and sensual.  Some slight smoke smell but generally minty fresh.  On with the dom and she wants to CBJ.....she assures me its good to which i think to myself...."hmmm, we will see honey!"  It was ok but not awesome, however her effort and attention made up for a lot and i was captivated by her tits and ass.  She soon rolled over and we were looking into the mirror as she slipped it inside and away we went.  Spooning, from behind, missionary and ended soon after.  She is clearly faking but she fakes well and you can believe that she is genuine, even though you know that you're just another punter.

I dont think it matters as all the way through she gave me the attention i wanted and made me feel special.....and isn't that the way it should be.

Another quick massage and onto to round 2 with a very good masturbation that i think she enjoyed as we kissed some more and i explored the rest of her sweet curves.  Finished over the hour and she didnt rush me out of the door (another plus point), a shower and 'back scrub', then towelled off and a quick snog before leaving.

All round it was a good punt and i woudl defo return to see her again.  Didnt go for the DATY but would try next time as well as a few more 'fun' things.

• Thanks 4

Bungelis It sounds like your new Sunday ritual got off to a positive start courtesy of Tata. Nice first PP review thanks for sharing it with us :)