14. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  15. Hair Colour: Brown
  16. Hair Length: Long
  17. Eyes Colour: Blue
  18. Skin Colour: Tanned
  19. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  20. Body Shape: Slim
  21. Estimated Body Size: 10 to 12
  22. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  23. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  24. Kissing Available: Unsure
  25. Blowjob: No
  26. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  27. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  28. Overall Looks: Attractive
  29. Overall Personality: Outgoing
  30. Overall Performance: Not really worth it

Bodyrotic - June 2014 - Bridget

Bridget's photos instantly caught my attention!  They're HOT!  
In person perhaps not so hot, but still an attractive young lady by anyones books. 
She is new to Bodyrotic and assume that this is her only job as she has been working 6+ shifts a week. 

I booked Bridget without having first met her in a line up.  
After fixing up payment for 1 hour, she came straight through and got me.  She greeted me with a smile and said to follow her upstairs.  My initial impression was 'wow'!  Hot, bubbly and enthusiastic! 

She left me to take a shower and send she's be back in a minute.  
As a way of ensuring a good service and as an extra incentive for the ladies - I always leave a $50 note in plain sight on the coffee table.  I showered, dried myself and positioned myself on the massage table.  

I waited, and waited, and waited... After a long wait of approx. 10-15 min she was back.  She came straight in and off came the bra and panties.  She didn't say anything about the delay and got started by squirting a liberal amount of oil all over my back and legs.  After a while she came and stood around the front of the table.  It was then that I put two and two together for why she had been gone so long.  She smelt strongly of cigarette smoke.  I'm a non-smoker and find the smell of cigarette smoke to be a huge turn-off.  I didn't let on to her and I wanted to make the most of my time.  She was chatty and I realised she was quite unworldly.  She was friendly and sweet but we didn't connect on a deep intellectual level.      

She has a young face and long body.  Also very long hair.  On closer observation I noticed she has a long torso and not so much long legs that makes her appear taller overall.  A tall size 10 with slightly tubular natural breasts that I'd guess to be a B-C cup.  

I spent the majority of time facing down but glancing at her hot body in the mirrors.  The massage was average but possibly due to inexperience.  There were bodyslides but limited through the hole work, and no under the table antics.  She tried but had no real technique or routine to the massage itself.  
The highlight was when she was in a reverse position.  I was rubbing her oiled up derriere after asking  if was okay.  She was enthusiastic in her reply and I started inching closer and closer to her pussy.  Again, I asked if it was okay and got the go ahead.  I was close to her pussy but wasn't actually touching it.  I was enjoying the view but the reserve slide was to be short lived.  After what only seemed like a minute she decided to change positions.  

My cock started getting some serious attention from her and I was starting to get close.  I asked her if it was that time already.  I even joked that 'time flies when you're having fun'.  She laughed girlishly and kept pulling me.  After a couple of minutes I had my happy ending.  Out came the tissues and she jumped into the shower.  

I got up from the table and put my glasses back on.  WHAT!  It was only 8:45pm on the clock and I had booked 1 hour appointment!!!  Here's the time breakdown - I arrived at 7:55pm, I make payment and I am in the room by 8pm.  I waited 10-15min for her to return and estimate the massage started at approx. 8:10 - 8:15pm.  It's now over at 8:45pm!!!

I shower and she tidies up.  I notice her glance at the clock on the wall but she doesn't say anything.  She chats away while I get dressed.  She grabs the $50 I left and slips it into her bra.  She thanks me enthusiastically again and shows me downstairs.  She gives me a big hug and a peck on the cheek and I see myself the rest of the way out.  I get back to the car and it's 8:52pm.  Sigh.

To sum up the Bridget experience - she's an attractive young lady but an average masseuse.  She comes across as enthusiastic and warm but it doesn't translate through to the service.  It would have been an average to okay experience if it wasn't for the time cheating.  That's what turned an otherwise average punt in to a less than average punt.     

My favourites at this establishment include Nina, Crystal, Jaime, Natasha, Dakota, Khiara and Pixie.      
I have my favourite ladies that I like to see but keep a keen eye on the website for new talent.  It's a bit hit and miss sometimes and this time one was a miss. 

Cheers
  • Thanks 3

Another one will not last - they need to understand where they are working and that it is not a nursing home.

I booked Bridget without having first met her in a line up. 

Since when do Bodyrotic do a line up in the Northern Territory (according to your template..Location where session took place: Northern Territory" ) ?

My favourites at this establishment include Nina, Crystal, Jaime, Natasha, Dakota, Khiara and Pixie.      

I have my favourite ladies that I like to see but keep a keen eye on the website for new talent.  It's a bit hit and miss

More reviews please. :)

Since when do Bodyrotic do a line up in the Northern Territory (according to your template..Location where session took place: Northern Territory" ) ?

I've done a review on Jaime.  She used to let you go down on her but she changed last time I saw her.  Go to the bodyrotic website for more reviews.

http://bodyrotic.com.au/feedbacks/

The reviews are genuine as I have written some myself, but they are selective.  They only publish the good ones.

Is the price you are quoting right?$250 for R&T?

Yep. That is their base price for nude R&T, bodyslide and happy ending. But many of the other Caucasian R&T places in Sydney (Michelles, Mistys, Sirs et al) are ssimilarly priced.

NSW.  Selected the wrong option.  Meant to be NSW.

Thanks for the review and I share your sentiments about smokers being a major turnoff.

Would it be offensive to the ladies to start a thread about smokers / non-smokers?

Is the price you are quoting right?$250 for R&T?

Affirmative.  Price is $250 for 1 hour